Train hits woman in Columbia County

Train hits woman in Columbia County

There are 17 comments on the The Daily News story from Feb 16, 2008, titled Train hits woman in Columbia County. In it, The Daily News reports that:

A woman is dead in Columbia County after being hit by a train. The Village of Fall River police department says a westbound Canadian Pacific train hit a woman near County Highway D around three-15 this morning. via The Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily News.

friend of stacy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Feb 17, 2008
does anyone have any more information about this tragedy?
close to stacy

Ripon, WI

#2 Feb 18, 2008
we find out today of when the wake and funeral is. i am hoping this is maggie, her childhood best friend who she talked about often. if you are, you need to come home. i will keep you posted as to when we will be putting stacy to rest.
friend of stacy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Feb 18, 2008
Yes, it is me. I will definitely try to come to the funeral. I am completely devastated by the news and want to pay my respects to her family in person if possible.
family of stacey

Madison, WI

#4 Feb 18, 2008
its hard to hear this tragety! My mother called me saturday morning and told me. Im waiting to find out when the funeral is to pay my respects. thanks
close to stacy

Hammond, WI

#5 Feb 19, 2008
The memorial is this wednesday, visitation from 3 to 4. ceromony at 4, luncheon afterwards, vangen funeral home in rio, wi
eye-witness

Scottsdale, AZ

#7 Sep 21, 2010
I can tell you this! the conductor on that train, named James L. BOTTONI, was witnessed that night smoking marijuana, drinking beer before, and after he recieved the call to work that train! he regularily does these activities before he goes to work! any of us who knows this drunk, have witnessed him in Portage, Wis., during his layover's, smoking pot, and consuming excessive amounts of beer before, then boarding a train back to Milwaukee! He has been involved in this activity for years! he has always managed to escape justice, by acting straight! but make no mistake about it, Jim BOTTONI, conductor for Canadian Pacific R.R., is putting the public in harm's way by his drunken, stoned, activities while on-duty! he can deny his activities, but there is a witness out there who has watched this drunk in action, while ON-DUTY! truly, a drunk-stoner, in DENIAL!!!
Train Spotter

Rio, WI

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Wow! It's a darned good thing they don't allow conductors to drive the train!
greg bottoni

Pine River, WI

#9 Jun 7, 2012
My name is Greg Bottoni,
I can't take the guilt anymore. I have been passing blame for all my wrong-doings, onto my brothers, Jim, and Bob. I have been slandering their good name all over these forums. I go by the name "eye-witness", "billabong", and many other names. I admit that I am a loser and spent most of my life in jail for murder. I am a child molester, and an alcoholic, and I do drugs every single day. I live in Prescott, AZ. I know that EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of my former family hates me, but that is ok. I deserve to die. I have molested so many children all over the country. I should be back in jail.
SORRY

Watertown, WI

#10 Jun 7, 2012
greg bottoni wrote:
My name is Greg Bottoni,
I can't take the guilt anymore. I have been passing blame for all my wrong-doings, onto my brothers, Jim, and Bob. I have been slandering their good name all over these forums. I go by the name "eye-witness", "billabong", and many other names. I admit that I am a loser and spent most of my life in jail for murder. I am a child molester, and an alcoholic, and I do drugs every single day. I live in Prescott, AZ. I know that EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of my former family hates me, but that is ok. I deserve to die. I have molested so many children all over the country. I should be back in jail.
Sorry for the life you lead......
Name BarflysdrunksBot toni

Prescott, AZ

#11 Jun 4, 2014
greg bottoni wrote:
My name is Greg Bottoni,
I can't take the guilt anymore. I have been passing blame for all my wrong-doings, onto my brothers, Jim, and Bob. I have been slandering their good name all over these forums. I go by the name "eye-witness", "billabong", and many other names. I admit that I am a loser and spent most of my life in jail for murder. I am a child molester, and an alcoholic, and I do drugs every single day. I live in Prescott, AZ. I know that EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of my former family hates me, but that is ok. I deserve to die. I have molested so many children all over the country. I should be back in jail.
IMPOSTER!!! You know NOTHING of who Greg Bottoni is, or what he has gone through, because of this Bottoni family's DRUNKENESS! What stupid, little mice these drunks are! Child Molester? Robert Bottoni is the child molester in that family! BwaaHaaHaaa........
Name BarflysdrunksBot toni

Prescott, AZ

#12 Jun 4, 2014
Well, here they go again! Drunks ranting, drunks damaged by booze, Bottoni family drunks. All you people do is talk through booze. Nothing you say makes any sense? Why should anyone believe drunken slobs? Hmmm??

I tell you this for the last time; James Bottoni died because he had hatred, and revenge in his heart. Furthermore, he was a known Racist, Bigot, very much in the mold of Frank Bottoni, Failed father! James Bottoni was NOT a "Viet Nam Veteran", rather, he was a "Viet Nam ERA veteran". Stop saying that he was a VN Vet.! Liars, Cheaters, and money hungry drunks!

If you drunks do not change your ways, you are destined for the same fate as your brother's! Smashed against a guard railing somewhere, burned in a jet crash, anything, to show, that YOU drunks are wrong about Greg Bottoni, and that you intentionally have been trying to set Greg Bottoni up for failure for a very long time! And now you will be stopped from those immoral actions once and for all!
Name BarflysdrunksBot toni

Prescott, AZ

#13 Jun 4, 2014
SORRY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the life you lead......
Their not who they say they are! Sorry that you are being mis-led by these known drunks, and drug abusers.
Frank BottoniPortageWi

Flagstaff, AZ

#14 Jun 11, 2014
Train Spotter wrote:
Wow! It's a darned good thing they don't allow conductors to drive the train!
I was an engineer for the Milwaukee Road, out of Milw., Wis. I DID drink excessive amounts of booze, then get called to work on a train. No problem. No one knew one is drunk, because we Bottoni's know how to fool the public, by our playacting! I have gone to work on many, many occasions after drinking heavily! Take this as a warning; stay off, or near any Canadian Pacific right og ways, because the drunks rule the rails! Just ask "d-rail jimmy" OH! you can't ask him, because he was drunk driving his motor cycle, and was smished by an SUV.
FormerRailroader

Lake Geneva, WI

#15 Aug 18, 2014
I use to live in Milwaukee and moved to Mukwonogo after i retired. Knew this family well, all were respected but one that actually worked for the Milwaukee Road and was fired. He was in Arizona last I heard but if you google his name and or his police record it shows some pretty disturbing facts about him. He makes his way around the internet trying to character assassinate individuals who don't agree with his rants. He has put this family through hell only because he created his own hell. All I can say is that I hope he finds peace within himself so he can, when it's his time he can go with dignity. His name is Gregory Bottoni.
Greg Bottoni

Everett, WA

#16 Aug 19, 2014
Train Spotter wrote:
Wow! It's a darned good thing they don't allow conductors to drive the train!
The person that is saying all these things about the Bottoni family are false, please google Gregory Bottoni,
Greg Bottoni

Everett, WA

#17 Aug 19, 2014
I am a murder, and a liar, drug addict,and I have nothing better to do but seek revenge on this family,
darkhorse

Dousman, WI

#18 May 8, 2015
FormerRailroader wrote:
I use to live in Milwaukee and moved to Mukwonogo after i retired. Knew this family well, all were respected but one that actually worked for the Milwaukee Road and was fired. He was in Arizona last I heard but if you google his name and or his police record it shows some pretty disturbing facts about him. He makes his way around the internet trying to character assassinate individuals who don't agree with his rants. He has put this family through hell only because he created his own hell. All I can say is that I hope he finds peace within himself so he can, when it's his time he can go with dignity. His name is Gregory Bottoni.
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial set for Columbia Co. woman accused of mis... (Oct '16) Oct '16 ebqbny 1
Okan family (Oct '16) Oct '16 Guest 1
Vote for trump a man of all seasons (Mar '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 3
How does Doylestown live? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Who Bagger Who 2
Why does Scott Walker need to legislate vaginas? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Who Bagger Who 2
How does the Republican party get rid of everyo... Dec '13 Ron Raygun 0
News Doylestown re-enacts 1930s thefts, shootings. (Oct '08) Oct '08 stan44 2

Doylestown Jobs

Personal Finance

Doylestown Mortgages