Girl shaves head for pal, breaks scho...

Girl shaves head for pal, breaks school dress code

There are 9 comments on the WKOW-TV story from Mar 25, 2014, titled Girl shaves head for pal, breaks school dress code. In it, WKOW-TV reports that:

A Colorado girl who shaved her head to support a friend who went bald because of cancer treatment has been told she violated her school's dress code.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKOW-TV.

Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#1 May 14, 2014
the united states supreme court ruled on this many years ago, a student or teacher does not leave their constitutional rights at the school house door. its sickening that this school district is employing people who are to stupid to be current on the law. she should sue their dumb asses into poverty
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#2 May 15, 2014
Private and Religious organizations that have a contracted Government equity support a role playing environmental history and worship project have rules for hair and dress, If that contract is violated and they lose money for 1 student violations they lose their grant, so yes it is legal to terminate their educational rights at that institution and put the student back in porocial school in public sectors.

Unless a teacher t a public school was enforcing off their on bias, and that is for court to decide to persue charges and jail for the teacher. If it was public sector schools, the teacher is charged arrested and discharged by court orders not civilian.

(The "real age" for education in USA is 7 Kindergarten-25 years old for graduation. Take a year off not ILLEGAL So it never disrupted the students education guidelines in USA so is not a lawsuit qualification.)

Next-
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#3 May 16, 2014
well i know that this might come as a surprise to somone living in the berkely of Wisconsin, But nothing supercedes the US constitution
wipe your ass with your legalistic crap
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#4 May 16, 2014
Storm Warning wrote:
well i know that this might come as a surprise to somone living in the berkely of Wisconsin, But nothing supercedes the US constitution
wipe your ass with your legalistic crap
Constitution is NOT applied in civic/small claims or criminal courts. It applies in Supreme Courts "After" they confirm a POLICE REPORT and the City and State Courts may or may not have satisfied constitutional proceedings in indicton IDIOT.
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#5 May 16, 2014
yep name calling, the constitution is the only law, you liberal types are too stupid to see that and that is why no one trusts you anymore. your media influenced and brain dead. incapable of original thought.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6 May 17, 2014
Storm Warning wrote:
yep name calling, the constitution is the only law, you liberal types are too stupid to see that and that is why no one trusts you anymore. your media influenced and brain dead. incapable of original thought.
IDIOT in comparison to the accusor, What to play me in court you damn yoyo? Your comments are unlawful profiling dismanteling livlihood, finance, spousal aspects, conspiring to harm repute, housing and other of what? A Veterans child(ILLEGAL IN ALL United Kingdom; its a governmental and Military hate crime) As well.

I Have: 2 brains both had a couple surgeries on them
-Multiple and muscular Sclerosis, 1 surgery was done as a child
-numerous head injuries
-79 broken bones in my body form a moose mauling in Middleton Wisconsin
-12 breaks in my spine
-over 15 different neck break
-4 gunshot wounds
-artificial Auditory nerve behind my left ear
-Artificial optic nerve behind my right eye
-Wires in my split bones and screws in the body to hold me together
-3 hearts each had several heart attacks
-I had several strokes
-I'm Mentally Retarded
-I am a Quad-Tri-quadrapelic Several dismembered limbs that had to be reattached to my body
-Poisenous spider bite
-2 poisenous black rattle snake mamba hybrid and a vipor bites
-I was scewed by a prejurrassic Squid in Anchorage Alaska in the wound from my broken spine and slammed around A Alaskan Native tribe and US NAVY and Russia teamed up on the research and rescue for my life.
-Many other injuries
-I have west Nile DIsease and Lime disease from a deer tick and a Hybrid malerian mosqiuto that St. MArys Hosptials Bug Dr is going to Pay me top $ to bring her a speciman if I can find a nest without getting bit again.

Meaning I am the top 25 most disabled people in the USA and on the International Review boards top priority search and rescue operations form Federal and Central intellegence protected case files.

You are a idiot to even slander a person with disbailites COnsecutive life in prison and for fifeit of your own and spouse and you families proerties and funds, taken out of history and accoutns and allocatted in a bank accoutn for me after court.

Want to go to court and determine how IDIOT is not illegal but what you wrote was FOOL
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#8 May 17, 2014
your biggest problem other than mental illness is that your a democrat

but then that might be the same thing
Driver

Lansing, MI

#9 May 19, 2014
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT in comparison to the accusor, What to play me in court you damn yoyo? Your comments are unlawful profiling dismanteling livlihood, finance, spousal aspects, conspiring to harm repute, housing and other of what? A Veterans child(ILLEGAL IN ALL United Kingdom; its a governmental and Military hate crime) As well.
I Have: 2 brains both had a couple surgeries on them
-Multiple and muscular Sclerosis, 1 surgery was done as a child
-numerous head injuries
-79 broken bones in my body form a moose mauling in Middleton Wisconsin
-12 breaks in my spine
-over 15 different neck break
-4 gunshot wounds
-artificial Auditory nerve behind my left ear
-Artificial optic nerve behind my right eye
-Wires in my split bones and screws in the body to hold me together
-3 hearts each had several heart attacks
-I had several strokes
-I'm Mentally Retarded
-I am a Quad-Tri-quadrapelic Several dismembered limbs that had to be reattached to my body
-Poisenous spider bite
-2 poisenous black rattle snake mamba hybrid and a vipor bites
-I was scewed by a prejurrassic Squid in Anchorage Alaska in the wound from my broken spine and slammed around A Alaskan Native tribe and US NAVY and Russia teamed up on the research and rescue for my life.
-Many other injuries
-I have west Nile DIsease and Lime disease from a deer tick and a Hybrid malerian mosqiuto that St. MArys Hosptials Bug Dr is going to Pay me top $ to bring her a speciman if I can find a nest without getting bit again.
Meaning I am the top 25 most disabled people in the USA and on the International Review boards top priority search and rescue operations form Federal and Central intellegence protected case files.
You are a idiot to even slander a person with disbailites COnsecutive life in prison and for fifeit of your own and spouse and you families proerties and funds, taken out of history and accoutns and allocatted in a bank accoutn for me after court.
Want to go to court and determine how IDIOT is not illegal but what you wrote was FOOL
Seriously, get some psychological help. You come off as serious demented by using second grade English to make your argument. Learn our language first befor trying to sound like you know what you are talking about.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#10 May 19, 2014
Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, get some psychological help. You come off as serious demented by using second grade English to make your argument. Learn our language first befor trying to sound like you know what you are talking about.
FBI was here in 1970s with Military a Girlscout and boyscout group was brain washed into comeback derogatory societal sabbotosh THEIR orders was shoot to kill, the kids were illegal and no form off rehabilitation but exploratory brain surgery that the STATE does not have the finances for.

NEWS had on all stations comments of occult movements and their tactics. OUR statement was alerted in a NBC news special rendered by the President of USA A alert system phone # for any information leading to people that make those comments as their comeback, a they are immediately arrested and detained either the killers and mass embesslers and grand theft ad traitorism of the human race for their own capitol gain and sick perversions of child sex offenses and children Molesting elderly and disabled o sue the facilities as hospitals or permitting heir patients to harm them crap. I hope they execute your movement in prison faster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial set for Columbia Co. woman accused of mis... (Oct '16) Oct '16 ebqbny 1
Okan family (Oct '16) Oct '16 Guest 1
Vote for trump a man of all seasons (Mar '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 3
How does Doylestown live? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Who Bagger Who 2
Why does Scott Walker need to legislate vaginas? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Who Bagger Who 2
How does the Republican party get rid of everyo... Dec '13 Ron Raygun 0
News Doylestown re-enacts 1930s thefts, shootings. (Oct '08) Oct '08 stan44 2

Doylestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doylestown Mortgages