CHEROKEE NATION, USA

#7500 Sep 1, 2014
Good afternoon good people.

Just wanted to post this name in this Town. LOL

Peace to you all.

Since: Apr 14

Oconomowoc, WI

#7502 Sep 3, 2014
I would vote for ANYONE other than Scott Walker as our governor. He is ruining this state bit by bit. Person by person. Stuffing his own pockets on our hard work! Turning down federal funding. Trying to avoid the federal mandates for education. He is seeking to make Wisconsin a sovereign state. Under it's own government, led by him. And I myself don't care to see or be involved with a civil war! He Has Got To Go!!!!!!!!!! Fools that voted him into office and even in the recall election need to have their priorities straightened out. Money is NOT the root of all evil. Rather the LOVE of money IS! I'm glad I love myself enough to not be seduced by money, esteem or popularity.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7507 Sep 9, 2014
Just to let you know, incompentant administration; means incompetent employee and City and State groups.

I still cannot find a bank that is competent of New York Stock Exchange, Global Trades groups to purchase or even appraise my hand made diamonds with Gold residue. SO I can not even get them insured either. SO far I just had several banks inquiries to assisting me with a small business loan to get Tax ID #, Utility vehicle and start up revenue to obtain a Lapidearie or Intranet and computer and IPOD which I can link to the Senate groups and finish my diamonds myself from home, with the Senate download of their geminology and minerology equiptment download on the damn phone.. Female Associates at all banks so far, in Sales management indicate they all work with the Owners and PResidents personally and they have no knowledge as to what I am speaking of and they have no way of appraising hand made diamonds or even being able to access if it is a diamond or gemstone, and send me away with security surrvielence.

So even at 45 years I am still waiting for my 1st home buyers, 1st business start up, 1st car loan, 1st farmers loan.

PS my meeting today at Johnson Bank, The Associate has no clue why the bank would have anything to do with Global Trade or diamonds or gemstones or New York Stock Exchange, BANKS don't do that and she did not know who did

Oconomowoc, WI

#7509 Sep 11, 2014
the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL POLITICIANS ARE SELF SERVING!!!
Dumbocrats try to fool people. Look at Jesse Jackson.
I am independent and could care less what party they claim to represent.
I actually like it that Repubs tend to let you know exactly what they represent rather than a hypocrite.
You come across as an angry, illiterate. Republicans obviously make promises they can't keep. Scott Walker has made SO VERY many and here we sit. Still working class poor. Heads of households trying to maintain 2 even 3 jobs to do the right thing for their families and/or themselves. Scott Walker obviously wants Wisconsin to become a sovereign state, under HIS control. Watch out you fairytale believer. You may eventually be left here all alone with Scott (Scooter} Walker. Much more of him and the rest of us are going to have to move elsewhere.
Benny

AOL

#7510 Sep 11, 2014
He's a "clown weasel" in sheeps clothing. hahahahahahah
Aaron Salmon

Waukesha, WI

#7511 Sep 11, 2014
KATELYN KRAMSKY one month into her incarceration another young woman goes to prison for drunk driving causing injury while the free girls party one in in prison on the night of November 10th 2013 KATELYN KRAMSKY was drinking she was a non-criminal then she decided to put those keys in the ignition and drive and hit/injured someone she WAS a criminal she did her little sob song in court ''I don't know if I can forgive myself'' then why was she asking for clemency not her personally her dad Elliott no father wants to see his child go to prison no young woman wants to go to prison she would be spared prison would pay restitution to David Stefanik a fellow Polish-American but the judge ruled correctly in my opinion no she had to serve prison time she had to be punished she was a danger to society that night she committed a crime a felony going to prison she was removed from society she must face the discomforts of prison not just view as entertainment as many young women do like Orange is the new Black KATELYN KRAMSKYwould experience it she knows shes not human not a part of society while other young women her age [she's 28] in their 20s are out partying dancing dating drinking [responsibly] working having fun she's in prison she cant travel freely she has to do her business in the open defecate in the open daily humiliation have her orfices searched be treated as less than human a year ago KATELYN KRAMSy's future was bright she was a salon manager a nursing student from an upper-middle class Polish-American family from Glendale, Wisconsin, prison was not the expected destination for KATELYN KRAmsy most girls most American women are free only 0.1 percent of American women are incarcerated she cried in court that she was ''sorry'' yet she still wanted to avoid prison with probation working to pay restitution to David Stefanik an innocent man the same age as her at the time, 27, and also a Polish-American like her who was just trying to cross the street when she hit and ran the judge sent her behind to prison no cell phone to internet cold prison cell living with unsavory characters having to worry about being raped lesbian relationships eating prison food and she must live life as a convicted felon when she does get out being turned down for apartments jobs being an ''undesirable'' KATELYN KRAMSKY because of her crime is a second-class citizen she cant go out and drink be human like most free American women while most women her age are drinking and partying in Milwaukee she will be in her cage WITH HER LESBIAN LOVER many of the inmates probably despise Katelyn Kramsky instead of spending her time with the upper-crust she must spend it with criminals unknown if Katelyn KRamsky will be a nurse understand in Wisconsin felons can get a nursing license the nursing board will determine that Katelyn Kramsky an American tragedy she had ample warning about ERIN SALMON who like her came from a ''good family'' was a professional young 5'6 blonde woman whose life was ruined by drunk driving both women were led out of court in handcuffs as tv cameras were rolling but the lesson will not be learned rest assured in Milwaukee another attractive young women with a bright future will drive intoxicated injure/kill someone and go to prison Jasmine Lyboulong ERIN SALMON and now KATELYN KRAMSKY for KATELYN KRAMSKY Orange is the new Black isn't a tv show its reality she was out drinking ladt November when ERIN SALMON was in prison now SHE'S in prison with guards ordering her around while the freegirls party this weekend KATELYN KRAMSKY will be locked up in her cage recently she was a freegirl

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#7512 Sep 15, 2014
Pro People wrote:
Let's see McDonell, Walker,Perry,Christie. Which one is going to jail first.
Showing your true colors again Tea Baggers.
O'bama will be going to jail before any governor.

Prevented this

#7513 Sep 15, 2014
1Sandi wrote:
<quoted text> You come across as an angry, illiterate. Republicans obviously make promises they can't keep. Scott Walker has made SO VERY many and here we sit. Still working class poor. Heads of households trying to maintain 2 even 3 jobs to do the right thing for their families and/or themselves. Scott Walker obviously wants Wisconsin to become a sovereign state, under HIS control. Watch out you fairytale believer. You may eventually be left here all alone with Scott (Scooter} Walker. Much more of him and the rest of us are going to have to move elsewhere.
Move to Illinois, the worst state for job creation in the USA. They will be more than glad to take in your sorry ass. Maybe you should push to throw out all the illegals-how about it? and while we are at it-let's move the moslems out to Illinois too.

Prevented this

#7514 Sep 15, 2014
Walkersux wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you getting some of the kickback $$$ like Walker got from the Gogebic Taconite Company? Or are you one of the poor,sick or elderly suffering from Walker's refusal to expand Medicaid? Even through all Wisconsin taxpayers are already paying for it with our Federal tax dollars??
how about all the Union dollars being spent here? most union members think their dues go to help their fellow brothers and sister in the Union, they are appalled when you tell them the biggest one line expense is 'voting for democrats'.

Prevented this

#7518 Sep 15, 2014
Tealiban Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could move to Kansas? I hear Brownback needs a little help,because the peasants are all up in arms. I think they have had enough of his assbackwards politics. The right,which is mostly wrong, has the worst policies. If they stop social engineering long enough to make policy.
Dimwit.
and yet, Kansas is still in better shape than the liberal bastion of Illinois-the general assembly controlled for 40 by the democrats--besides they are your people, losers, leftists and loons=democrats. We have more freedom in Wisconsin behind the cheddar curtain than Illinois could hope for.
Lori

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#7520 Sep 19, 2014
After the news about Burke's phony jobs plan, a compilation of previous candidates, and none of her own (what a joke), when her main agenda is jobs, please..... is there any doubt who is the best candidate?
I know libs will stick to "stick it up to Walker" and if a Muppet was the Democrat candidate still vote for it, well... not to worry, you have a puppet in Burke, go for it, LOL

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#7524 Oct 1, 2014
Teabaggers be Damned wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me California got back on track.n morons !
LOL! CA is back on track? From which leftist rag did you pull that one- a Detroit newspaper?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#7526 Oct 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Let's see Wisc. 1.8 billion budget shortfall,New Jersey credit downgrade 8 times under Christie, Kansas Millions od dollars in budget shortages. All because Repukes and the ass tight right handle money solo well. Not leftist but anarchist! fckn a-holes
Won't matter since this administration allowed sick children from Central America. Think about the timing of their arrival and when Enterovirus began to spread like wildfire....Progressives in the early 20th century often talked of eliminating masses of people. It's coming for you soon....... Oh, get a job, and brush your teeth.....

Prevented this

#7532 Oct 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Seems to me California got back on track. Without voter intimidation and righteous antibortion trickery. It seems that the only way for a repug to win after he has destroyed the middle class and given all the money to his corporate masters,is to pass asinine laws that are only to keep democrats from participating legally in our democratic process. But everything is finr and dandy in your bubblr existence? Fckn morons !
California??? ROTFLMAO-they are broke like Illinois. BTW, how many illegals there? you want liberalism here? no thank-you. You can keep your illegals and your moslems.

Prevented this

#7533 Oct 10, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Won't matter since this administration allowed sick children from Central America. Think about the timing of their arrival and when Enterovirus began to spread like wildfire....Progressives in the early 20th century often talked of eliminating masses of people. It's coming for you soon....... Oh, get a job, and brush your teeth.....
Yep the liberal eugenics plan is finally coming to fruition. They couldn't abort enough so now they are letting loose weaponized viruses on purpose.

Oconomowoc, WI

#7534 Oct 10, 2014
Why are we going back to 2010 here? I'm not so sure I should continue using your site.
Aaron Salmon

Delafield, WI

#7539 Oct 12, 2014
Katelyn Kramsky in prison you're in prison KATELYN you're not free like the freegirls dancing drinking carrying on while you' re locked in your cage Katelyn you were a freegirl a year ago drinking in Milwaukee do you think the freegirls think of you their imprisoned jailed sister? no they don't Katelyn ERIN SALMON was in your place a year ago Katelyn she's out of prison now but not free she cant drink has to observe curfew cant drive she is a slave to the state she is less than human she cant vote in Wisconsin's elections like the freegirls can cant vote for Wisconsin's first woman governor now while the freegirls part it up on Milwaukee's late night scene you Katelyn are caged strip-searches you must defecate in front of others the freegirls can go in private you were free you had your freedom you threw it away I warned girls like you Katelyn told you about ERIN SALMON but you didn't listen now YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE
kicked zipp in the head

Fall Creek, WI

#7543 Oct 15, 2014
Fitzwalkerstan Puppets wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you could get out of your prison.
remember how I used to bitch slap you around??????
kicked zipp in the head

Fall Creek, WI

#7544 Oct 15, 2014
Fitzwalkerstan Puppets wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you could get out of your prison.
I want my goverment teat cry cry cry !!!!!!! carry me,,,,,,,,,wipe me,,,,,,,,,cry cry cry!!!!
kicked zipp in the head

Fall Creek, WI

#7545 Oct 15, 2014
Aaron Salmon wrote:
Katelyn Kramsky in prison you're in prison KATELYN you're not free like the freegirls dancing drinking carrying on while you' re locked in your cage Katelyn you were a freegirl a year ago drinking in Milwaukee do you think the freegirls think of you their imprisoned jailed sister? no they don't Katelyn ERIN SALMON was in your place a year ago Katelyn she's out of prison now but not free she cant drink has to observe curfew cant drive she is a slave to the state she is less than human she cant vote in Wisconsin's elections like the freegirls can cant vote for Wisconsin's first woman governor now while the freegirls part it up on Milwaukee's late night scene you Katelyn are caged strip-searches you must defecate in front of others the freegirls can go in private you were free you had your freedom you threw it away I warned girls like you Katelyn told you about ERIN SALMON but you didn't listen now YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE
I went out on the town with Katee last night. We laughed -n- laughed about what a louzer you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
isnt it time for Obama to admit he lost control... (Jun '13) Dec '14 mitt the snitt 2
News Train hits woman in Columbia County (Feb '08) Aug '14 Greg Bottoni 16
News Robert George Schmidt, Janesville, WI (Jun '14) Jun '14 K Karnopp 1
Free Full CARFAX Report (May '11) Jun '14 Baron 6
News Online chat with 9-year-old results in charges (Jan '10) Jun '14 ROBERT FRANK BOTTONI 7
News Girl shaves head for pal, breaks school dress code (May '14) May '14 Jaimie 9
How does Doylestown live? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Who Bagger Who 2
More from around the web

Doylestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]