Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
ussurf

York, PA

#34043 Aug 31, 2012
Flipper Mittens wrote:
Excuse me while I throw up, realist - Romney has some skeleton's in his closet and they are going to be revealed before this election - something is up when a person is a secretive as this guy is. Count on it.
Yes, I saw a video months ago and a man claimed he had been intimate with Mitt.I was disgusted and concider this to be blatant lies, but I saw it and it left seeds of doubt within my mind.I know it is unfair to feel this way, but with the world being as evil as it is ,I can not help it.
Mitt the Flip

West Mifflin, PA

#34044 Aug 31, 2012
Marisa wrote:
From the New York Times..Sam Dolnick, Aug. 29, 2012
Five women who worked for Vito J. Lopez, Democrat assemblyman at the center of a broadening sexual harassment scandal, described in interviews an atmosphere of sexual pressure and crude language in his office, with frequent unwanted advances by him and others, requests for provocative dress, personal questions about boyfriends and fears about reprisals if they complained.
Lopez told some women not to wear bras to work. He requested short skirts and high heels. Called some women "well endowed".
The article goes on about this vile democrat.
Would this fall under "war on women" at the hands of a democrat? Hmmmm...
A CULTURE OF CORRUPTION and Sex Scandals!!!!!!!!!!

LQQK HERE:
http://republicanoffenders.com/ LMAO!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#34045 Aug 31, 2012
if i wanted to read the wash. post and libhead times i would subscribe.

romney must have struck a nerve with muffin last night. LMAO @ PASTY BOY.

and since i missed clints appearance last night i finally got to watch it. hillarious talking to the empty seat, reminded us of the empty suit we have as president. i hope i reach 82 and look and sound as good as clint.

carry on pasty boys carry on.
Mitt the Flip

West Mifflin, PA

#34046 Aug 31, 2012
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#34047 Aug 31, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I saw a video months ago and a man claimed he had been intimate with Mitt.I was disgusted and concider this to be blatant lies, but I saw it and it left seeds of doubt within my mind.I know it is unfair to feel this way, but with the world being as evil as it is ,I can not help it.
You "concider this to be blatant lies" and "unfair to feel this way" but don't mind repeating it?

LOL! Feeling desperate are you?

You have the ethics of danny BOY.
Marisa

Carlisle, PA

#34048 Aug 31, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I saw a video months ago and a man claimed he had been intimate with Mitt.I was disgusted and concider this to be blatant lies, but I saw it and it left seeds of doubt within my mind.I know it is unfair to feel this way, but with the world being as evil as it is ,I can not help it.
This is what you call "panic mode", in other words Romney is sucessful, no skeletons in his closet, and he's probably going to win the election. And this just sets you off into an out of control tizzy. So you come up with nonsense.

By the way..show me the link for the video. Or is it all in your head?
Mitt the Flip

West Mifflin, PA

#34049 Aug 31, 2012
ussurf

York, PA

#34050 Aug 31, 2012
You know what really perplexes me, Christian conservatives do not want to talk about sex scandals but they will talk about rape,abortion,and birth control all day long. Go figure!
Mitt the Flip

West Mifflin, PA

#34051 Aug 31, 2012
Marisa wrote:
From the New York Times..Sam Dolnick, Aug. 29, 2012
Five women who worked for Vito J. Lopez, Democrat assemblyman at the center of a broadening sexual harassment scandal, described in interviews an atmosphere of sexual pressure and crude language in his office, with frequent unwanted advances by him and others, requests for provocative dress, personal questions about boyfriends and fears about reprisals if they complained.
Lopez told some women not to wear bras to work. He requested short skirts and high heels. Called some women "well endowed".
The article goes on about this vile democrat.
Would this fall under "war on women" at the hands of a democrat? Hmmmm...
LOL

http://republicanoffenders.com/Rape.html
ussurf

York, PA

#34052 Aug 31, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You "concider this to be blatant lies" and "unfair to feel this way" but don't mind repeating it?
LOL! Feeling desperate are you?
You have the ethics of danny BOY.
No! Im just repeating it, just like you said, Sherlock.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#34053 Aug 31, 2012
ussurf wrote:
You know what really perplexes me, Christian conservatives do not want to talk about sex scandals but they will talk about rape,abortion,and birth control all day long. Go figure!
You seem perpetually 'perplexed'.

If you want to talk about "a video months ago and a man
claimed he had been intimate with Mitt" and sex scandals then go find a forum for low life sleezeballs like you.

Eeeew, what a slimy creep YOU are.
Ted

Meyersdale, PA

#34054 Aug 31, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>No! Im just repeating it, just like you said, Sherlock.
Not surprisingly, you realize you are repeating lies and do so anyway.

So much for YOUR integrity.
Filp Flop Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#34055 Aug 31, 2012
A few more outstanding Republicans...LOL!
LQQK HERE:
http://republicanoffenders.com/GeorgeRyan.htm...
Filp Flop Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#34056 Aug 31, 2012
Kinda funny that 99% of these Republican felons and their indicted brethren happened from 2000-2008 while Bush was in office......LOL!

http://republicanoffenders.com/index.html
Flippers crew

West Mifflin, PA

#34057 Aug 31, 2012
And the WINNER IS!
TADA!!!!!!!

New Foley Instant Messages; Had Internet Sex While Awaiting House Vote

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2006/10...
Marisa

Carlisle, PA

#34058 Aug 31, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>No! Im just repeating it, just like you said, Sherlock.
Which is gossip. Do you know what gossip means? Let me tell you

Gossip...idle talk or rumour about the personal or private affairs of others.

I'm still waiting for your source. Prove what you say
Marisa

Carlisle, PA

#34059 Aug 31, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem perpetually 'perplexed'.
If you want to talk about "a video months ago and a man
claimed he had been intimate with Mitt" and sex scandals then go find a forum for low life sleezeballs like you.
Eeeew, what a slimy creep YOU are.
THis is the same creep that called me a C-O-N-O on another thread and this one. This person gives us a view of what they are..the inability to converse in a normal matter which clues me in that they are probably on the low class. low I.Q. level.

These are the people Obama is depending on..the moron vote
Marisa

Carlisle, PA

#34060 Aug 31, 2012
Filp Flop Mitt wrote:
Kinda funny that 99% of these Republican felons and their indicted brethren happened from 2000-2008 while Bush was in office......LOL!
http://republicanoffenders.com/index.html
And I bet it was Bush's fault.
Marisa

Carlisle, PA

#34061 Aug 31, 2012
ussurf wrote:
I'm still waiting on proof of this asinine statement.

I've asked about 3 times. Are you going to disappear and hope it goes away? Don't worry I'll keep reminding you for the proof.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#34062 Aug 31, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>THis is the same creep that called me a C-O-N-O on another thread and this one. This person gives us a view of what they are..the inability to converse in a normal matter which clues me in that they are probably on the low class. low I.Q. level.
These are the people Obama is depending on..the moron vote

Two of his post were reported and removed. When he crosses the line report him. Hopefully he will have his IP blocked then watch how many posters disappear at once. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 15 hr Flyerzzzzz 940
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Dec 9 Alex 74
News Sex offender law coming to town (Oct '08) Sep '17 No name 33
News Doctor charged with giving drug prescriptions f... (Oct '10) Aug '17 Nick Maraldo 13
Herbal incense (Jan '12) Aug '17 Hector 11
News Stray Bullets From Shooting Range Fly Into Home (Feb '08) Jul '17 DJB 24
Review: Christopher Day Real Estate (May '09) Jul '17 In the Garden 6

Doylestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doylestown Mortgages