Fracking process prompts concerns

There are 3 comments on the Herald-Standard story from Feb 6, 2011, titled Fracking process prompts concerns. In it, Herald-Standard reports that:

Environmentalists discussed their fears about drilling for natural gas in eastern Pennsylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Standard.

Corbettinorbit

Allentown, PA

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Corbett is a fricking fracker.
MPO

Hanover, PA

#2 Feb 8, 2011
The Gangster of the 20's wore 3 piece suits. History! The Gangster of 2011 wear 3 piece suit. Today they sit in offices that are pay for by tax dollars and prostitute them self to other 3 piece suits. Just so can stay in office and continue to serve the 3 piece suits! They now steal from us by the laws they pass or laws they should pass to protect us. We pay,they steal, and we suffer!
whoseyourdaddy

Dillsburg, PA

#3 Feb 8, 2011
CELDF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 8 hr Eno Otu 633
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) 11 hr ED Mack 51
Mosquito Eaters?Mayflies? (Oct '08) May 12 Debrose222 24
Choosing hardwood flooring with ideal interiors... Apr 27 brenda 1
Looking for preschool recommendations Mar '15 Vmw0728 1
Why I decided to fight a frivilous patent on ru... Mar '15 rctaylor 1
News James Burroughs is charged with shooting three ... (Nov '08) Feb '15 ThinkFast 7
More from around the web

Doylestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]