Review: Ardent Smile
saunders

Hyderabad, India

#1 Sep 26, 2011
I have been going to Ardent Smile for over 3 years. Every appointment that I have had over all those years has been positive. This is the only medical office that I have been to where I am always seen exactly at my appointment time, where there is virtually no turnover with the staff, the hygienists are all excellent and where I have not had any problems with any of the work I have had done
jasonwright

Hyderabad, India

#2 Oct 3, 2011
Dr-vinnikov is fantastic and I especially appreciate his attention to preventive care. He did a crown for me a few years ago and replaced it- at no cost- when it was chipping slightly. I trust his recommendations and always feel like I am getting the best advice. I would recommend Dr-vinnikov and Team to anyone.
harrisray

Hyderabad, India

#3 Oct 9, 2011
I feel much comfortable at Ardent Smile Service everytime I go there. I would like to recommend Ardent Smile to everyone, especially for teeth alignment cases!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Tue Jim Mac 787
News Police: Woman held other woman captive... Jul '16 Thug Life 5
Poll Is 700/month propane bill too much for 2700sf hm? (Apr '08) May '16 PHG 12
Review: Christopher Day Real Estate (May '09) Apr '16 N Day 4
ToughLove Intl founder David York (Dec '07) Apr '16 Suzanne Croken 41
Review: Donchez, Gerard P CPA - Gerard P Donche... (Nov '09) Apr '16 Kim Bennett 6
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Apr '16 Rebecca 67

Doylestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doylestown Mortgages