Police: Dog Shot Twice, Tied To Fence...

Police: Dog Shot Twice, Tied To Fence Left To Die - Regional News - Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, P...

There are 102 comments on the WFMZ story from Aug 1, 2011, titled Police: Dog Shot Twice, Tied To Fence Left To Die - Regional News - Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, P.... In it, WFMZ reports that:

Police in Bucks County have charged a man after, they said, he shot a dog twice and left it tied to a fence overnight to die.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Gerri

Coopersburg, PA

#1 Aug 1, 2011
What a monster!!! What would he be capable of doing to a human let alone a poor defenseless dog????
Disgusted

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Unbelievable.
sick

Quakertown, PA

#3 Aug 1, 2011
He shot the dog 32 times and didn't kill it? What an idiot, let alone a monster.
Jenn

Quakertown, PA

#4 Aug 1, 2011
He shot the dog 32 times.
kayoss

Easton, PA

#5 Aug 1, 2011
I would love to shoot him 52 times starting with his hands and going from there..I would save the head shot for last. I hope he rots in HELL..
Stosh

Flemington, NJ

#7 Aug 1, 2011
Bevan Xenelis has been charged with cruelty to animals, a misdemeanor, and having an unlicensed dog, a summary offense.

What about discharging a weapon or having a fire arm that is legal?
Deb DeLucas

Reading, PA

#8 Aug 1, 2011
There is something fundamentally wrong with the "human" who would do that. I'm sorry, but those petty legal charges are NOTHING compared to what should be coming to that "person".
KAYK

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 1, 2011
I hope they tie this guy to a fence and shoot him 32 times.
Makes me sick

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Aug 1, 2011
He is the animal that should be tied to a tree, and shot 32 times and left in the heat with blood draining out through his head. What human being(which again he is not) can look into an animals eyes, and shoot it? He could have done the humane thing and taken the dog to a shelter, where they would have tried to work with this dog if it had an issue with biting. There is a reason why dogs bite, there are no bad dogs, just bad owners. May he rot in hell, with Vick and the rest of the insecure humans who hurt defenseless animals.
HolyK

Mont Clare, PA

#12 Aug 1, 2011
What a #$%^&*!@#$$%^. At least WFMZ was nice enough to give us his full name and where abouts of residence. You scum!
Karen

Port Carbon, PA

#13 Aug 1, 2011
Omg are you serious? That is all he gonna get out of this. Tie him to a fence and shoot him in the head twice. What a Jerk!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Linda

Reading, PA

#14 Aug 1, 2011
This "person" needs to go away for a long time. Maybe HE can be rehabilitated... to turn him into the human he is not. If he couldn't handle the dog - he should have surrendered him. Only a monster would shoot a dog - tie it to a fence to die in the heat - then return - and shoot it again... He's a lowlife dirt bag... and I hope he rots in jail...
ktr00

New York, NY

#15 Aug 1, 2011
shooting a dog 32 times is a misdemeanor? Tragic!
Pat

Mechanicsburg, PA

#16 Aug 1, 2011
Deb DeLucas wrote:
There is something fundamentally wrong with the "human" who would do that. I'm sorry, but those petty legal charges are NOTHING compared to what should be coming to that "person".
I totally agree with Deb.
He is a monster not a person.
Sims

Allentown, PA

#19 Aug 1, 2011
People used to (and still do) put their troubled animals down all the time so get over it.
pissed off

Allentown, PA

#20 Aug 1, 2011
Kayoss, I couldn`t agree with you more, Torture the basta#d. As for Jack T... Your an idiott
animal lover

Reading, PA

#21 Aug 1, 2011
To Sims in Allentown - you sound like just as much an idiot as this man was who shot his dog. Regarding the man who shot his dog, he should be shot and tied to a fence to suffer. He's not a human being anyway! He's a low life piece of dirt!
Jack T

Wilmington, DE

#25 Aug 1, 2011
So let me get this straight, the SPCA remove 8 slugs but "believe" the dog was shot 32 times.

Some people "believe" in aliens, ghosts and government spending reductions.

At least if the cops or aminal control got to the dog first, they'd have used the right caliber.
Roger

Lititz, PA

#29 Aug 1, 2011
The charge of cruelty to animals must be moved to a higher offence, with the inability to ever own a pet period. And yes Michael Vick is still a turd.
gloria

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Aug 1, 2011
he should be fined 20,000, put in jail for 2 years, yea the dog bit someone, right, then file a police report and hand over the animal, just because their called animals, doesn't mean they don't feel pain, this guy should feel their pain, because if the judge doesn't hand down a good sentence, then there's something wrong with the judge, because under home land security, if you use a gun in a crime, fbi takes all weapons away, and you go to jail for years..otherwise that guy will get his, what goes around comes around, because hes a idiot, his kids could pay the price because of what he did ,, what goes around comes around, it does, people just don't realize it, because it could be their kids or grand kids, especially if they hurt or took a persons life years ago. lets see if this judge knows about home land security,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 24 min PHILzzzzzz 849
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Mar 20 Thomas Hedges 69
News Supervisors fire police officer (Aug '09) Feb 22 go_gators 2
News Naked man who gnawed on head pleads guilty (Mar '13) Feb '17 stanley 12
Looking to sell kids turtles Jan '17 Bob Dobalena 3
News Mad Dad Charged With Assault On TV News Photogr... (Sep '09) Jan '17 syxbysyx 35
McDONALD'S TO HOST FUNDRAISER FOR WARWICK TOWNS... Oct '16 McDPhilly 1

Doylestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doylestown Mortgages