Shell gas station arab in Doylestown!

Shell gas station arab in Doylestown!

Posted in the Doylestown Forum

wow

Perkasie, PA

#1 Apr 29, 2011
That ignorant a%s has an attitude problem i seriously think he hates white people.

He gave me an attitude when I was buying cigarettes (not for me)

He gave me such an attitude i threw the pack back on the counter and said give me my money back. I said are you the owner he said he is the manager. then as i walk out i said ill contact the owner. He then said "you have every right too"

Damn straight i do.

You would think middle easterners would be more polite because the way they act is what fuels racist remarks towards them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Apr 20 Mark wirsner 866
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Mar '17 Thomas Hedges 69
News Supervisors fire police officer (Aug '09) Feb '17 go_gators 2
News Naked man who gnawed on head pleads guilty (Mar '13) Feb '17 stanley 12
Looking to sell kids turtles Jan '17 Bob Dobalena 3
News Mad Dad Charged With Assault On TV News Photogr... (Sep '09) Jan '17 syxbysyx 35
McDONALD'S TO HOST FUNDRAISER FOR WARWICK TOWNS... (Oct '16) Oct '16 McDPhilly 1

Doylestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doylestown Mortgages