Court Log

Apr 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PhillyBurbs.com

Jonathan Micah Swales, 26, Doylestown, pleaded guilty to driving under the influence Sept.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2012
teacher with a ruler.

Sellersville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

So who are these creepy characters? Former students no doubt.
I know

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

I know SO many kids and young people addicted to pharmaceuticals in the Qtown area. Heroin is cheaper however. I know good kids from good homes get addicted and start doing crazy stuff to pay for the drugs. I hate these drugs. I don't hate the kids. One of the errors with "As long as you only hurt yourself" theories is the pain one's actions cause to family and friends. You can't "just throw em in jail" and pretend other lives have not been harmed. Thus make drugs legal..so they will be too cheap for dealers to make $, etc, etc. Does not work. Heroin is CHEAP. I find it on the street where I walk. The human cost will still remain even if it is legal.
teacher with a ruler.

Sellersville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

I know wrote:
I know SO many kids and young people addicted to pharmaceuticals in the Qtown area. Heroin is cheaper however. I know good kids from good homes get addicted and start doing crazy stuff to pay for the drugs. I hate these drugs. I don't hate the kids. One of the errors with "As long as you only hurt yourself" theories is the pain one's actions cause to family and friends. You can't "just throw em in jail" and pretend other lives have not been harmed. Thus make drugs legal..so they will be too cheap for dealers to make $, etc, etc. Does not work. Heroin is CHEAP. I find it on the street where I walk. The human cost will still remain even if it is legal.
very true.
Byproduct

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

You know what is really annoying. Because of all this crap, you can't get doctors to write legitimate prescriptions. I had a herniated disc that a local (plumsteadville family) missed, told me there was nothing wrong and told me to take Alleve. I was in friggin agony and I couldn't get any pain meds. I had gone there for years and my own doctor should know I'm not in there to get high. Yet, I was back in there three weeks later with stomach bleeding issues because of the figgin alleve.
So thanks junkies. Now people with legit injuries have trouble with their physicians because of your abuse of RX's.

And, yes, I went elsewhere, got it fixed, managed my pain with meds briefly and moved on with my life. Wish I didn't have to change doctors to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Doylestown Discussions

Search the Doylestown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed John 51,197
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Wed bobby6464 3,826
Old Dublin Pike Construction Wed MPR33 1
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jul 29 Tommy Boy 400
Herbal incense (Jan '12) Jul 21 philip 8
Police: Man grazed by bullet assaults woman (Aug '09) Jul 18 Nicole 16
Food pantry may be forced to close (Jan '08) Jul 2 Dale 76
•••
•••

Doylestown News Video

•••
Doylestown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Doylestown Jobs