Embattled Pennsylvania teacher: 'Lazy whiners' comment, other blog posts spoke truth about pupils

Full story: TwinCities.com
A Pennsylvania teacher suspended from her job over profanity-laced posts on her blog says she was speaking the truth about students who are unwilling to work hard at school. Read more
Anthony Verreos CA

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2011
I didn't se the blog, but what I read in the AP story tells me this is a teacher who cares. She's not burnt out, she's just disgusted with the devolution occuring in our society. I'd like to see free speech honored and respected by
all. When someone rebels, or feels injured by someone else's comments or T-shirt slogan etc., those are teaching opportunities from everything from math to ourstory. Please stand up for this teacher's rights!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Sun Ura Lou Sir 585
Looking for preschool recommendations Mar 16 Vmw0728 1
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Mar 11 Joseph A 49
Why I decided to fight a frivilous patent on ru... Mar 8 rctaylor 1
News James Burroughs is charged with shooting three ... (Nov '08) Feb '15 ThinkFast 7
News Police: Doylestown jeweler bilked others (Apr '08) Feb '15 Tracey Hastings Ward 4
Review: Best SEO Firm Jan '15 MarkFinley 1
Doylestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Doylestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]