Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Fr...

Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Clark MD

Posted in the Doylestown Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Gene

Ambler, PA

#1 Jun 20, 2011
It was very easy to get an appointment. They have a very flexible schedule and get me in quickly every time. They were so easy to reach in an emergency, they answered my call immediately. It is a relief to know that I can count on them to always be there for me when I need them the most. I'm always amazed at how considerate and concerned they are for my well-being. Their advice is always wonderful and completely unbiased. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I've never seen anyone who is more respected by their staff. The entire staff only had great things to say about working there, and it made me want to return all the more. I have been seeing Dr. Francis Clark, who was referred to me by Wills Eye Hospital several years ago. He was able to resolve a problem I had for years that at least 5 other eye doctors were not able to fix. Very professional and caring doctor.
Michael Dorsey

Jenkintown, PA

#2 Jun 25, 2011
Without a doubt, the best eye doctor and surgeon I haveever seen. Dr. Francis Clark performed Lasik Surgery on my eyes, and I saw 20/20 later that same day. It was an absolute miracle! He is a great surgeon, with great skills, and great personality. I would recommend him without hesitation!
Dennis Lynam

Ambler, PA

#3 Jun 26, 2011
I just had Lasik Surgery at Wills Eye hospital center with Dr. Francis Clark. It has been a life altering procedure! I feel like I am seeing in HD, and it is only 2 days after the surgery. The entire procedure took several minutes, and was totally plainless. All I can say is that this man performs miracles. I was sitting in the waiting room the first day after surgery with a room full of Lasik patients. They all related a similar experience of amazement.Dr. Clark is the most precise eye doctor I have seen, as I went for three other evaluations prior to picking him to do my surgery. The choice was easy.
Thomas

Ambler, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2011
8 years ago an ophthalomolgist in my area recommended cataract surgery even though I was not having any problems seeing. The day before my scheduled surgery, I went to Dr. Clark for a second opinion, referred by my family doctor. Without mentioning my previous exam, Dr. Clark stated I didn't need surgery. Now 8 years later I still have not had surgery, still have the same cataracts, and still see well. Very ethical, caring doctor. Short patient wait, spends a lot off time with you. I have sent several friends and family members for cataract surgery over the last 8 years. All are very happy with their results. Staff is well trained.
Great eye doctors

Ambler, PA

#5 Jul 3, 2011
Just as a side note, this business is really conveniently located and is close to everything. It is right off and freeway and close to all kinds of shops. I was able to do my shopping for the week right after my appointment. I was completely at ease during my appointment here. They went to great lengths to make sure I was completely relaxed and comfortable the entire time. I was seen almost as soon as I walked in the door. I didn't have to reorganize my day around my appointment at all. They never have that typical, annoying music playing here. If they do play music it is soothing and appropriate for the setting. I couldn't believe how knowledgeable and well-informed the staff was. They were able to answer all my questions, except the ones they needed to have their boss's input on. It was great to be able to talk to such a skilled staff. Now to Dr. Clark...Wow!!!! Very smart with a terrific bedside manner. I REALLY like this doctor. i would recommend this office to anyone!
Susan L.
Perfect Lasik Result

Chester, PA

#6 Jul 7, 2011
I recently had Lasik surgery by Dr. Francis Clark at Wills Eye Center. The whole experience was exceptional. The entire staff at his office and at his surgical center were tops. The exam I received by Dr. Clark and his staff was extremely thorough. I had actually had three other exams just for lasik and they were far inferior to The exam with Dr. Clark. Dr. Clark found two other problems that I had- glaucoma and dry eyes, that other eye doctors missed in their "Lasik exam". I was able to eventually have Lasik surgery with Dr. Clark with perfect 20/15 vision in each eye. Just as important, I notified my siblings of my glaucoma diagnosis, and 2 of my siblings were just diagnosed with glaucoma when they went to their eye doctors. Important point--- Glaucoma often runs in family tree.
Elizabeth

Ambler, PA

#7 Jul 9, 2011
I have friends in the medical field, on staff at several local hospitals, including Abinton Hospital, Wills eye Hospital, and Doylestown Hospital. I always felt that the doctors and nurses know who the best surgeons are. So when I needed cataract surgery at a young age, I asked around. The unanimous recommendation was Dr. Francis Clark. He is thoroough, smart, great surgical skills, with a wonderful bedside manner. My surgery on each eye was a very pleasant experience in every aspect. He is the eye surgeon to see if you need cataract surgery!
Michelle

Ambler, PA

#8 Jul 10, 2011
I've never seen anyone who is more respected by their staff. The entire staff only had great things to say about working there, and it made me want to return all the more. I was seen almost as soon as I walked in the door. I didn't have to reorganize my day around my appointment at all. You can tell they want their clients to be as comfortable as possible. I was in awe at the level of service I received. They completely surpassed all my expectations and I will absolutely be going back. They are completely committed to helping me as long as it takes to find the best solution. I never have to worry that they'll back out or give up if a solution isn't reached immediately, which has been a problem for me at other places. After suffering from eye problems for many years, mainly dry eyes, Dr. Francis Clark has worked with me and found a solution to my problem. He is committed to fix your eye problem, and never dismisses you. great doctor with caring staff.
Joseph

Ambler, PA

#9 Jul 11, 2011
Why settle for less... Dr. Francis Clark is the best!!!!
Thomas Haney

Chester, PA

#10 Aug 11, 2011
Two years ago I was facing blindness in both of my eyes from a chronic, blinding condition.I was told I would eventually go blind. My parents recommended I see Dr. Clark for another opinion. He knew immediately how to handle my problem, and two years later I still have perfect vision. He is an expert in his field, who is very down to earth and humble. He continued to see me even after I lost my health insurance for over a year. I can't say enough about the kindness of this doctor. You won't find a smarter doctor than him.
Kathy

Ambler, PA

#11 Aug 20, 2011
I just had an amazing experience with cataract surgery by Dr. Clark. I had my first eye done by another eye doctor, but my vision was no better after the surgery. When it came time for the second eye, I was recommended to Dr. Clark. The differance in my exam and testing was unbelvable. The next day after my ctararct surgery I was able to see the 20/20 line; the vision was incredible! I am so happy that Dr. Clark is a perfectionist with his exam and surgery, as I see so clear out of "his eye". Now I look forward to having him fix the vision in my "other eye".
michael salonis

Ambler, PA

#12 Aug 31, 2011
I have had loncstanding eye problems after lasik Surgery years ago with a local "Lasik Expert". After years of poor, fluctuating vision with constant irritation, my family recommended Dr. Clark for another opinion. He was able to fix my ongoing problem after much hard work and dedication. I now see well and have no further problems. Dr. Clarke is very dedicated, compassionate, a perfectionist. I recommend him, paricularly if you need a second opinion.
Adelle

Ambler, PA

#13 Sep 14, 2011
I recently moved to the Phila. area, and needed follow-up with an eye doctor, my previous eye doctor told me to look up a Dr. Francis Clark, who he trained with in residency because "he was the best eye surgeon he worked with". As I asked around when I moved here, others recommended the same eye doctor. This doctor exceeded my expectations; the whole experience was phenomenol. I truly like him as a doctor and a caring, kind person. He is a rare combination!
Peter

Ambler, PA

#14 Sep 18, 2011
I would rate this office as good to great. The eye doctor I saw, Dr. Clark was a solid 10. He was very thorough and gave me a lot of information. He even gave me some very solid, sound advice about exercise and my cholesterol. He comes across as a very smart, caring doctor.
Thomas Egan

Ambler, PA

#15 Sep 24, 2011
I saw Dr. Clark as an emergency at 2 am in the Emergency Room. My own eye doctor refused to see me even though I was in severe pain, and sent me to the Emergency Room "if I couldn't wait until the next day". Dr. Clark saw me even though I was never his patient, and started me on antibiotics for a cornel ulcer. I went from practically blind to perfect normal vision over the course of several months. His care was superior, he was always very professional and thorough. For a very busy doctor, he spends a lot of time with you, and never rushes your exam.
Thomas Egan

Ambler, PA

#16 Sep 24, 2011
I saw Dr. Clark as an emergency at 2 am in the Emergency Room. My own eye doctor refused to see me even though I was in severe pain, and sent me to the Emergency Room "if I couldn't wait until the next day". Dr. Clark saw me even though I was never his patient, and started me on antibiotics for a cornel ulcer. i went from practically blind to perfect normal vision over the course of several months. His care was superior, he was always very professional and thorough.
Ronnie Abrams

Chester, PA

#17 Oct 27, 2011
After unsuccessful cataract surgery by another physician, I saw Dr. Clark for cataract surgery on my other eye. He is an amazing doctor, with excellent surgical skills and bedside manner to match. I see great one day after the cataract surgery! He is the cataract surgeon to see as I traveled over an hour to see him as he was recommended by several sources, including my nephew who works in the industry.
Thomas

Ambler, PA

#18 Nov 24, 2011
As I awake on Thanksgiving morning I have a great deal of gratitude for Dr. Francis Clark who saved my life a year ago by finding a blood clot in my heart on a basic routine eye exam; I wasn't having any symptoms. He is a very thorough, caring doctor. Because of his care, I have a wonderful, normal life and my children still have a father.
Jose Tome

Ambler, PA

#20 Nov 29, 2011
I would definitely give this office a very good rating. Wait was longer than I would like, although it seemed to run well for a very busy office. Cutting edge equipment, excellent staff. The ophthalmologist I saw, Dr. Francis Clark, was professional, caring, attentive, and very nice. And he fixed my longstanding problem. I would give him an excellent rating.
Amy Corson

Chester, PA

#21 Dec 8, 2011
This is an outstanding office in every aspect. I was seen immediately for severe eye pain. Dr. Francis Clark saw me on a busy day, and carefully watched me until my corneal ulcer healed. He was very professional, caring, amd prompt. He also has a terrific bedside manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their Place in the World Tue Chris Howell 1
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Aug 30 Mike M 675
ToughLove Intl founder David York (Dec '07) Aug 22 fjordan 39
Poll Is 700/month propane bill too much for 2700sf hm? (Apr '08) Jul '15 CAROL 11
News In aging Bucks town, new life Jul '15 Anonymous 1
Motorcycle clubs Jul '15 Jason 1
News Tour Four Private Bucks County Gardens Saturday Jun '15 tommo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doylestown Mortgages