Eight in drug sting may now face tria...

Eight in drug sting may now face trial -- themorningcall.com

There are 11 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 10, 2007, titled Eight in drug sting may now face trial -- themorningcall.com. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

All eight of the 34 people arrested in the July takedown of an alleged drug distribution ring who contested their charges were ordered Tuesday to face trial in Bucks County Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Bucks

Lansdale, PA

#1 Oct 10, 2007
Oh, it wasn't just "colorful euphemisms" that are holding them for court? Hmmm... I figured so much.
Disgusted

Barnegat, NJ

#2 Oct 10, 2007
Its scary to read that only a few alleged drug transactions were observed but they can convict these men and put James Beal in jail for the rest of his life. What happened to constitutional rights and abiding by our amendments? So they searched a home in lower Bucks County but everyone turns out to be a suspected drug dealer. There are real crimes happening around us and children are dying but we are determined to waste our tax payers money on investigations with little credibility. C'mon people Diane Gibbons started this goose chase because elections are near. When you run out of money you run out of justice!
Bushwacker

AOL

#3 Oct 10, 2007
Disgusted wrote:
Its scary to read that only a few alleged drug transactions were observed but they can convict these men and put James Beal in jail for the rest of his life. What happened to constitutional rights and abiding by our amendments? So they searched a home in lower Bucks County but everyone turns out to be a suspected drug dealer. There are real crimes happening around us and children are dying but we are determined to waste our tax payers money on investigations with little credibility. C'mon people Diane Gibbons started this goose chase because elections are near. When you run out of money you run out of justice!
It's funny how two people can read an article and have different views of it. I think the poicle did a good job and got a lot of drugs and dealers off the street. As far as the police fighting crime, drugs are a main reason for a lot of crime. The kid who breaks into your house to steal a tv or dvd player or breaks into your car for your radio, is just looking for something to turn to quick cash for his next high.
TURK

Kernersville, NC

#4 Oct 10, 2007
Lock 'em all up and throw away the key! That's a damn sight more lenient than what would happen to them if they ever sold any drugs to any of my kids!
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#5 Oct 10, 2007
TURK wrote:
Lock 'em all up and throw away the key! That's a damn sight more lenient than what would happen to them if they ever sold any drugs to any of my kids!
My sentiments exactly.
Dylan Clee

Bensalem, PA

#6 Oct 10, 2007
Let the dealers be man half you idiots have to much time on your hands talking about them i mean for jesuz sake i stumbled on this dumb article and i mine as well let yous know how dumb you are for blogging about real people get a life idiots.
Bucks

Lansdale, PA

#7 Oct 11, 2007
They weren't convicted, they were held for court. That means there is enough evidence for a trial. Do you know anything?
Disgusted wrote:
Joe Thompson

Keyport, NJ

#8 Oct 11, 2007
Round them all up put them in Jail forever and then bring other worthless P.O.S. thugs to visit them so they can see where they will be. So message to all thugs pull your pants up straiten your hat and have some respect for yourselves. If you can't respect yourselves than have some respect for your mothers. THey must be ashamed.
Executethebums

Levittown, PA

#9 Oct 13, 2007
The VERY next day Reading and Federal authorities broke up a drug ring in Reading.

It had nearly the same amount of cocaine, and all were Hispanic actors..
Huh

Allentown, PA

#10 Oct 13, 2007
Executethebums wrote:
The VERY next day Reading and Federal authorities broke up a drug ring in Reading.
It had nearly the same amount of cocaine, and all were Hispanic actors..
Ok. So we've had one Hispanic drug ring busted in Reading. One Black Drug ring busted in Allentown, and One White Drug ring busted in Bucks. In my book they are all scum and should all be thrown from the top of the PPL building. Or is it that since the Bucks Drug Ring were white they should be given a free pass. Get real.
McManus

Sellersville, PA

#12 May 3, 2011
Hey, did the cops ever catch the guy who robbed sal's and 8 local businesses? Or the homes in Richland and Milford? Just wondering

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doylestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Apr 30 Mreveryday 761
Review: Christopher Day Real Estate (May '09) Apr 29 N Day 4
ToughLove Intl founder David York (Dec '07) Apr 28 Suzanne Croken 41
Review: Donchez, Gerard P CPA - Gerard P Donche... (Nov '09) Apr 24 Kim Bennett 6
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Apr '16 Rebecca 67
News Psychiatrist convicted of molesting 7 female pa... Apr '16 Lynneeeee37 1
6 ABC anchor alicia vitarelli (Nov '11) Feb '16 Mreveryday 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Doylestown Mortgages