Man Suspect in Girlfriend's Murder

Man Suspect in Girlfriend's Murder

There are 17 comments on the WPVI-TV Philadelphia story from Oct 29, 2007, titled Man Suspect in Girlfriend's Murder. In it, WPVI-TV Philadelphia reports that:

Also on 6abc: Report a Typo Discuss This Story More Local News Check Traffic 22-year-old Thomas Adam Grigas of West Chester is described by police as a person of interest in the case. via WPVI-TV Philadelphia

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPVI-TV Philadelphia.

John Doe

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Nov 3, 2007
I knew the guy, he was not a bad person. It is a shame.
former classmate

Baltimore, MD

#2 Nov 8, 2007
I knew the guy, he was not a bad person. It is a shame.

I agree, i went to garnet valley with him and he was always a nice person.
other formar classmate

Maple Shade, NJ

#3 Nov 16, 2007
poor grigas... I knew the guy as well.. i sold him pot... good guy
Girlfriends Neighbor

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 13, 2008
Poor Grigas!!!!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT THE POOR THREE CHILDREN THAT ARE NOW LEFT WITHOUT A MOTHER?? Just because someone "was"nice....doesn't mean they still are!
Total Stranger

Oxford, PA

#6 Mar 25, 2008
Hey you don't know someone til you live with them!
Fox Run Resident

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 22, 2008
This neighborhood will never be the same. Every day we see her children we will remember what a good person she was. I hope you never see the outside of prison walls again Adam!!
One of Adams good friends

Warminster, PA

#8 Aug 29, 2008
adam has a mental problem the adam that did that is not the same adam that i now. the chidren still go and see adam
Sister

Willow Grove, PA

#9 May 7, 2009
Adam was and STILL IS a great guy. He has a mental problem and was not himself that night. He's paying the consequenses as well as all of his loved ones, and it will be a long time until he is out of prison. I am not happy with what he did, but i am happy that Julie can never be a part of his life again. You say she was a wonderful person with fantastic kids, i never met her kids, but i know that she was a drug-addict and a HORRIBLE influence on Adam. I also know that she was unemployed, living off of welfare, and doin alot of drugs while raising these kids. so back off.
BEEEEMM

Dillsburg, PA

#10 Jul 10, 2009
Adam was not a great guy. In fact, he was motionless... he didn't "do" anything. He was unambitious and didn't care about anyone. All he cared about was getting high.
the x before julie

Wynnewood, PA

#11 Feb 18, 2010
adam was a great guy. the drugs did him wrong. he never raised a hand to me always cared for . the drugs made him go crazy but not super crazy he knew what he was doing.. i lived with him for a year and a half and i knew everything about that guy. we dated for almost 3 years. julie was a bad influence amanda.i agree!!! i would have never though of him to be a murder.. i bet i know who all of you guys are who commented... and i would have to agree with everyone....
The Boogeyman

Wynnewood, PA

#12 Feb 18, 2010
personally i think adam is a hero, he didnt kill my sister when they was dating, like he was a cool kid; granite he went crazy. it was fucked up what he did, but he always looked out for me. Adam doesnt deserve 14 years maybe a 4-8 with a 6 year tail. I told adam when he wrote me that he would always be the same kid i remeber trying to hustle a lil and get rich quick.. in my book adam was chill and all of you can suck a SACK!!!!
childhood friend

San Marcos, TX

#13 Apr 17, 2010
Who r u kidding ur just another person that broke Adams heart......Julie got what she deserved if u people only knew the horrible person she was on the inside....... I am Adams #1 and now that im back around he has no worries especially since this shit is over.....and for when he gets out he will be well taken care of.......
its a shame

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Adam was a kid always looking for trouble I don't care how bad she was for him to do what he did was cold blooded and planed
Hes where he belongs in a cage there's kids without there mother I know him well he was a friend of my son the only time my son was in trouble was when he was with Adam I feel bad for Adam father he's a good man and tryed to steer him in the right direction in his younger years but he liked to test the system enjoy your new address
WTF

Glen Mills, PA

#15 Jul 9, 2013
you people on here are nutz the Adam supporters say he was a VICTIM of drugs and Julie was a heathen drug users....the Julies say she was a VICTIM of drugs and Adam is a bit loony. Sounds to me (a complete outsider)as if once again WE are the VICTIMS. the victims of our own weakness of allowing our friends and family members to become addicted to these things. Don't point your finger at one side or the other because 3 fingers are pointing right back at you. Adam's sister, friends, and the X why didn't you get him help? Julies friends why didn't you get her help? I'll tell you why because you are content to let others faulter and fail so you have something to feel better about !!!!!!
Bobby

Oaklyn, NJ

#16 Jul 26, 2013
He deserves what he gets from God.
XXX

Berwyn, PA

#17 May 29, 2014
childhood friend wrote:
Who r u kidding ur just another person that broke Adams heart......Julie got what she deserved if u people only knew the horrible person she was on the inside....... I am Adams #1 and now that im back around he has no worries especially since this shit is over.....and for when he gets out he will be well taken care of.......
You have valid points, but you can't pin the blame on someone who you do not know. I knew Julie personally and she is not as bad as you state. You need to realize that people change. Julie changed and Adam changed. So keep those thoughts to yourself. Thank you
XXX

Berwyn, PA

#18 May 29, 2014
Sister wrote:
Adam was and STILL IS a great guy. He has a mental problem and was not himself that night. He's paying the consequenses as well as all of his loved ones, and it will be a long time until he is out of prison. I am not happy with what he did, but i am happy that Julie can never be a part of his life again. You say she was a wonderful person with fantastic kids, i never met her kids, but i know that she was a drug-addict and a HORRIBLE influence on Adam. I also know that she was unemployed, living off of welfare, and doin alot of drugs while raising these kids. so back off.
Buddy, she was a great mother. She was not the best, but she was most certainly not the worst. She did in fact have a job. Adam was addicted too, let's not forget that. You back off. She was doing what she could to raise them. If you were to see her kids now, you would be amazed. None of them had fathers to begin with, the youngest still doesn't. Adam was not in the right mindset at the time of the killing. He is not a great guy if he murdered someone, he may have been a great guy when you knew him, but he is not a great guy now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downingtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Recruiting news Jul 1 Fart Job 2
InterExchange Au Pair USA Looking for West Ches... Jun 23 InterExchange Au ... 1
News Public schools and your money Jun 20 jones 19
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Jun 11 JAY 93
Inter County Rental Referrals SCAM! (Apr '14) Jun 3 todd 12
Local Politics Do you approve of Josh Maxwell as Mayor? Apr '15 Betty 1
Basement Waterproofing (Apr '14) Apr '15 Rose Henderson 6
More from around the web

Downingtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Downingtown Mortgages