Marisa

Newville, PA

#32054 Aug 18, 2012
jose menendez wrote:
<quoted text>
your such a great forensic detective to uncover this great fraud.
you should open a new business and you could call it the:
"CLUELESS DETECTIVE AGENCY"
hey I had the better judgement then not to vote for BUSH
but you're going to use bad judgement again like you did back then
Sure you're on vacation, that's why you're sitting in front of a computer.

The purpose of vacations are to get away from the monotonous functions of daily routine and to do things with your family and spend time with them.

Yeah right you're on vacation. And the dog ate my homework!

One more thing..You don't have a clue who I voted for unless you were in the voting booth with me and we know you weren't sooo...I suggest you keep your mouth zipped when talking about who voted for who.
Romney Hood

West Mifflin, PA

#32055 Aug 18, 2012
Ryan lies about Medicare in Florida in front of his own mother

Paul Ryan took his campaign to Florida Saturday delivering a speech in a senior citizen community called the Villages. He was accompanied by his 78 year old mother. Sadly, that did not deter Ryan from telling lies about Medicare.

Paul Ryan has been the top Republican on Medicare. As Chairman of the budget Committee, he sponsored and passed two Budgets that revamped Medicare, had the Senate passed them. The latest iteration, passed earlier this year, will turn Medicare into a voucher system in 10 years and cut benefits now.

Let’s examine the “mistruths” Ryan told Saturday.

First, Ryan said that Obama was robbing $716 billion from Medicare to fund Obamacare. There are two mistruths. Although Obama takes $716 from Medicare, not one dime of that is money seniors paid in from their payroll taxes.

Obama takes future savings achieved by eliminating waste, subsidies to insurance companies, and over payments to providers and uses the money to save seniors about $600 a year on their prescriptions.

In addition, the savings funds free preventative cancer screenings and other tests. Currently seniors pay for those screenings out of their pockets or through co-pays on supplemental insurance they must buy.

LQQK HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/ryan-lies-abo...
Romney Hood

West Mifflin, PA

#32056 Aug 18, 2012
Mitt's method: LMAO!

LQQK HERE:

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3131/build...
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32057 Aug 18, 2012
Romney Hood wrote:
Ryan lies about Medicare in Florida in front of his own mother
Paul Ryan took his campaign to Florida Saturday delivering a speech in a senior citizen community called the Villages. He was accompanied by his 78 year old mother. Sadly, that did not deter Ryan from telling lies about Medicare.
Paul Ryan has been the top Republican on Medicare. As Chairman of the budget Committee, he sponsored and passed two Budgets that revamped Medicare, had the Senate passed them. The latest iteration, passed earlier this year, will turn Medicare into a voucher system in 10 years and cut benefits now.
Let’s examine the “mistruths” Ryan told Saturday.
First, Ryan said that Obama was robbing $716 billion from Medicare to fund Obamacare. There are two mistruths. Although Obama takes $716 from Medicare, not one dime of that is money seniors paid in from their payroll taxes.
Obama takes future savings achieved by eliminating waste, subsidies to insurance companies, and over payments to providers and uses the money to save seniors about $600 a year on their prescriptions.
In addition, the savings funds free preventative cancer screenings and other tests. Currently seniors pay for those screenings out of their pockets or through co-pays on supplemental insurance they must buy.
LQQK HERE:
http://www.examiner.com/article/ryan-lies-abo...
The author of this 'news' article?:
"Robert Bowen served in the Colorado legislature in the 1980s as a moderate Democrat."
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#32058 Aug 18, 2012
Romney Hood wrote:
Mitt's method: LMAO!
LQQK HERE:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3131/build...
Obama's method: LMAO!
LQQK HERE:
http://imgon.net/di-44O0.jpg
jose menendez

District Heights, MD

#32059 Aug 18, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you're on vacation, that's why you're sitting in front of a computer.
The purpose of vacations are to get away from the monotonous functions of daily routine and to do things with your family and spend time with them.
Yeah right you're on vacation. And the dog ate my homework!
One more thing..You don't have a clue who I voted for unless you were in the voting booth with me and we know you weren't sooo...I suggest you keep your mouth zipped when talking about who voted for who.
good forensic detective work...
ussurf

York, PA

#32060 Aug 18, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Here's another reason why I know bobby64 is also Dan the man.
Quite sometime ago before topix went to facebook and there were a variety of threads on politics and the issues of the day, Dan and I had a conversation about Romney and his dog. This was on a thread that no longer exists, and bobby 64 was not around either. bobby64 didn't show up until long after the change with topix. Really the only political issue is this thread.
Now here's what happened..bobby64 brought up the subject that I had with Dan on a thread that has been gone, yet bobby knew all about that conversation. That's when I became suspicious. There is no way bobby could know about it, only DTM. I don't think Dan the man realized that he gave himaelf up by posting as bobby while telling me things that only Dan would have known because bobby was not around at that time and he (bobby) could not go back to that thread and say something like "well I read it, that's how I know"...that thread was long gone when bobby brought the subject up. He blew his cover, yet he continues on with the charade.
Who knows, maybe he has mental issues(more then likely) and sees nothing wrong with being multiple personalities.
SNORE &*^%#@#@@%&^*!
Marisa

Newville, PA

#32061 Aug 18, 2012
jose menendez wrote:
<quoted text>
good forensic detective work...
Hey I'm going on vacation next week. I'll post on topix while my family will see the sights and go to the museums, eat at the finest restaurants. Who wants to do that when you can stay in your hotel room all day and post and post and post?
jose menendez

District Heights, MD

#32062 Aug 18, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I'm going on vacation next week. I'll post on topix while my family will see the sights and go to the museums, eat at the finest restaurants. Who wants to do that when you can stay in your hotel room all day and post and post and post?
really good forensic detective work,
you should be proud of yourself identifying what i do on my vacation.

WOW -fantastic
Marisa

Newville, PA

#32063 Aug 18, 2012
jose menendez wrote:
<quoted text>
really good forensic detective work,
you should be proud of yourself identifying what i do on my vacation.
WOW -fantastic
Still posting while on vacation? Poor Jose, you really do need to get a life.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#32064 Aug 18, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>Here's another reason why I know bobby64 is also Dan the man.
Quite sometime ago before topix went to facebook and there were a variety of threads on politics and the issues of the day, Dan and I had a conversation about Romney and his dog. This was on a thread that no longer exists, and bobby 64 was not around either. bobby64 didn't show up until long after the change with topix. Really the only political issue is this thread.
Now here's what happened..bobby64 brought up the subject that I had with Dan on a thread that has been gone, yet bobby knew all about that conversation. That's when I became suspicious. There is no way bobby could know about it, only DTM. I don't think Dan the man realized that he gave himaelf up by posting as bobby while telling me things that only Dan would have known because bobby was not around at that time and he (bobby) could not go back to that thread and say something like "well I read it, that's how I know"...that thread was long gone when bobby brought the subject up. He blew his cover, yet he continues on with the charade.
Who knows, maybe he has mental issues(more then likely) and sees nothing wrong with being multiple personalities.
Two things:

First - I had that conversation with JULIA. Thanks for confessing to being her. Again.

Second - And your pathetic excuse for a brain has failed you again. When I had that discussion with JULIA, Bobby64 was posting too.

Your irrational brain causes you to believe things that aren't true. I only post as Dan the Man. Whatever "evidence" you think you have that convinces you otherwise is nothing more than paranoia and irrationality.

Or else you're simply lying and think that if the thread is gone, nobody can catch you in your lies. Now THAT would be truly pathetic. That would mean that NOTHING you say is trustworthy.

So which is it - do you have a pathetically weak brain or are you a liar?
bobby64

Kent, WA

#32065 Aug 18, 2012
Marisa knows her tea bag flipper losing this election due to the electoral map, that stuff that involves math so this is the typical ignorant side show distraction. Its nothing more or less then that. The tea bags like to play mix and match with the polls and that's amusing proving how desperate the tea baggers are these days. They remember how badly president Obama beat McCain and now they see flipper facing the same losing experience. I'm not looking at any opinion more then electoral map
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32066 Aug 18, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things:
First - I had that conversation with JULIA. Thanks for confessing to being her. Again.
Second - And your pathetic excuse for a brain has failed you again. When I had that discussion with JULIA, Bobby64 was posting too.
Your irrational brain causes you to believe things that aren't true. I only post as Dan the Man. Whatever "evidence" you think you have that convinces you otherwise is nothing more than paranoia and irrationality.
Or else you're simply lying and think that if the thread is gone, nobody can catch you in your lies. Now THAT would be truly pathetic. That would mean that NOTHING you say is trustworthy.

When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of shit!

Just like your black messiah!
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32067 Aug 18, 2012
Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32068 Aug 18, 2012
When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of shit!

Just like your black messiah!

TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#32070 Aug 18, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Marisa knows her tea bag flipper losing this election due to the electoral map, that stuff that involves math so this is the typical ignorant side show distraction. Its nothing more or less then that. The tea bags like to play mix and match with the polls and that's amusing proving how desperate the tea baggers are these days. They remember how badly president Obama beat McCain and now they see flipper facing the same losing experience. I'm not looking at any opinion more then electoral map

February 11, 2009 2:04 PM

Why Obama Won

Barack Obama won a convincing victory on the basis of deep voter concerns about the state of the economy and strong disapproval of President Bush.

He also benefited from overwhelming support from new voters and those under 30.

Hispanic voters helped him win in several key states.

Half of all voters said that they thought that the economy was in poor condition and were very worried about the direction of the economy in the next year.

Many feared that the worsening economic conditions would affect them personally.

Eight out of 10 voters nationally said they were worried that the economic crisis would hurt their own family's finances.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-4572555.h...

oh........my
bobby64

Kent, WA

#32071 Aug 18, 2012
And then what? President Obama won and your vote was worthless. It is looking like that again according to the electoral map warrior for the tea bag class. Your angry flioper is losing when flipper should have the map because your flipper has been running to be president longer then Obama has been president Obama
bobby64

Kent, WA

#32072 Aug 18, 2012
Oh my
Weather

Greencastle, PA

#32073 Aug 18, 2012
Cool tonight, after a nice rain last night. August doesn't get much better.
ussurf

York, PA

#32074 Aug 19, 2012
How many of you have foggy brain syndrome? Read Politico

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downingtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi (Aug '11) Mar 26 Camille 5
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Mar '15 Chad C 84
News Remembering Jim Croce 40 years on (Sep '13) Feb '15 shizzle 8
bam margera, how many of these have you seen (Dec '08) Feb '15 Bored to Tears 27
News Developer of synthetic cannabinoid therapies ex... Feb '15 Laura 1
Basement Waterproofing (Apr '14) Jan '15 Dick Grayson 5
News Northeastern Pa. gets first all-Hispanic radio ... (Sep '07) Jan '15 Bob 155
More from around the web

Downingtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]