Facebook friending Hooters waitresses...

Facebook friending Hooters waitresses may be prohibited by law.

Posted in the Downers Grove Forum

Observer

Cicero, IL

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Not so fast, Facebook users! Think you can friend your favorite Hooters waitress or get your favorite Hooters waitress to friend you on Facebook? Think again. In fact, the main reason your favorite Hooters waitress has either declined your friend request or has not yet sent you a friend request is that it may in fact be illegal (felony, possibly up to 10 years imprisonment for all involved) in the USA for Hooters waitresses to friend even their most common customers and/or accept friend requests from even their most common customers. Sorry people, but the United States of America is beginning to frown upon interactions and to encourage anti-social behaviors.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Observer wrote:
Not so fast, Facebook users! Think you can friend your favorite Hooters waitress or get your favorite Hooters waitress to friend you on Facebook? Think again. In fact, the main reason your favorite Hooters waitress has either declined your friend request or has not yet sent you a friend request is that it may in fact be illegal (felony, possibly up to 10 years imprisonment for all involved) in the USA for Hooters waitresses to friend even their most common customers and/or accept friend requests from even their most common customers. Sorry people, but the United States of America is beginning to frown upon interactions and to encourage anti-social behaviors.
Statute please???
Observer

Cicero, IL

#3 Jun 10, 2012
Statute is unknown at this time.

Why, have you ever friended, or been friended by a Hooters waitress before?
Your Mom

Arlington Heights, IL

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Stay out of Hooters.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Nope never even been to a hooters..I'm just asking for your source..
leMango

Naperville, IL

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Observer wrote:
Statute is unknown at this time.
Why, have you ever friended, or been friended by a Hooters waitress before?
If you don't know the statute then how can you claim that it's a felony with up to 10 years imprisonment for both involved parties? If I didn't know better, I'd think that you tried to friend a waitress at a hooters you frequent and decided that her rejection could only be the result of her fear of being indicted under this supposed statute. Rest assured though, it's not illegal, and that there are a plethora of reasons why a hooters waitress wouldn't want to friend a regular customer other than alleged illegality.
Reality

Woodridge, IL

#7 Jun 11, 2012
Ok great. Thought you were gone. It's been awhile, you must have been too busy building tinfoil hats.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Show some proof or stop with the hearsay.

“Peter Smedskjaer ROCKS!”

Since: Jul 09

Woodridge

#11 Oct 20, 2012
I gotta hand it to this guy, this is actually becoming entertaining. I would love for this guy to write for my blog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downers Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lane's Health Spa (Feb '09) Dec 7 Wayne Meyers 14
Donít vote for a thug Governor that supports ab... Dec 3 ProMo 8
News Downers Grove man charged with fourth DUI (Oct '07) Nov 30 WILDBILL 22
Comcast or at & t? Nov 19 Captain Dunghorse 2
News Woman Charged After Allegedly Hiding Seafood in... (May '11) Oct '17 Hadleigh Hobos 4
News Downers Grove man caught in sex sting (Sep '08) Oct '17 Joe Blow 10
News Downers library official faces removal after re... Sep '17 BHS alum 2

Downers Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Downers Grove Mortgages