James Sold Out

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Neil James must run a conference meeting and look around the room and wonder to himself why all his members are fat old white guys with friends that have mafia ties?
He continues to see mostly minority communities being plunged into financial ruin and jobs going to friends and family of the members that sit at his conference table.
James sees and hears things that most people with a moral compass would say, "enough already."
But it is business as usual at the West Cook Municiple Conference aka The West Suburbs Corrupt Politicians Social Club.
But James keeps collecting the dues and recommending and giving business to slimy vendors backed by his members.Yes sir Mr Boss Man.
I will be at the Golf Outing again this year.... Ive been there the past 5 years and I hope I see some fresh leaders that are NOT corrupt but more importantly care about their community...but I won't hold my breathe.I don't care what skin color...just honest leaders is not too much to ask for IMO.
But as long as there are these social clubs that promote the old guard and gives them a meeting place to consolidate their power and determine legal methods to do bad things....
Maybe James will have an enlightenment and some day realize he could have done sooo much more for his community?
uncle T

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Two questions.
If Roy Mccambell was working ten jobs at the city of Bellwood...then how did he find the time to take days off just to golf?
Is it true that Neal James is Steve Daughertys personal caddy at these golf events?
Steve d

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

My vote was to hold the meetings at Acardo or Calabrese home. But then Neil James couldnt attend to take notes. He could park our cadilacs. But nothing in the house. Rules are rules.

And for the record there is nothing wrong with a few old friends getting together and carving up the West Cook neighborhoods.
James Sold Out

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Some funny stuff. But do the taxpayers in all these communities realize that their tax dollars are going towards these mafia mayors to sit around together or go to a golf outing and goof off?

Hefty dues, golf play dates and NOT one darn taxpayer benefit!

No wonder why a Roy McCambell or Mayor Pasqualle was such a supporter of this type organization.
cameraman

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

What is the purpose of this conference?
Who runs it?
Steve d

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

West cook conference pretends to be for the peple but Neil James sold out and is all about catering to his mobbed up friends. This organization is just a sales tool for companies that want contracts. Ask Neil where all the cameras and computers come from. He is a paid middleman that takes his cut. The way they structure business no minority company or honest company could ever win the computers and cameras.
Steve d

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

cameraman wrote:
What is the purpose of this conference?
Who runs it?
The purpose of this organization is to provide a meeting place for corrupt politicians to conduct their scams. Imo.
When you have a Roy Mccambell using this forum to push cameras and Neil James taking his cut for stuff Steve Daugherty sells....you have the recipe for corruption.
Disgusted

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Everything I know about Bellwood is bad. It starts with weak leadership from Pasqualle to McCambell to Bruno to overpaid and underworked people on the payroll.

I have a feeling that everybody in charge of Bellwood will end up in jail at some point in time.
And probably a few companies that bribe these guys.
so sad

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

To Disgusted I say AMEN......it could not happen quick enough
A ticket for you

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Disgusted wrote:
Everything I know about Bellwood is bad. It starts with weak leadership from Pasqualle to McCambell to Bruno to overpaid and underworked people on the payroll.
I have a feeling that everybody in charge of Bellwood will end up in jail at some point in time.
And probably a few companies that bribe these guys.
I too hope they are all brought to justice.
shame shame

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

The only way to clean house in Bellwood is to get rid of sll of them. There is nobody there that is clean from the mayor, clerk, trustees, head of departments, lawyers and so on. The Fed's need to come in and clean house and take all of them away for abusing the tax payers dollars. At this point how do we do it? Clearly they intimidate everyone. It is such a shame that there is more crime at 3200 Washington Blvd then on the streets.
BellEx

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

shame shame said:

There is nobody there that is clean from the mayor, clerk, trustees, head of departments, lawyers and so on.

And it continues all the way down the ranks, and some are so stupid to be out front always causing trouble when they should shut up and hide. It's a SHAME there is no remorse for anything done in that village
a ticket for you

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Alright 3 dumbest quotes by politicians:

1. Roy Mcfraud stating that the cameras he installed everywhere to rip off the public were like ATM Machines.

2.Roy McFraud telling people that he earned every dollar of his $500,000 per year pay, as if, he had to sleep with Pasqualle or something.

3.Pasqualle telling reporters that his manservant that was an imposter as a cop was needed because he holds a dangerous job.

Yeah there has been alot of mayors in WestCook killed .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Downers Grove Discussions

Search the Downers Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: My Personal Taxi (May '10) 4 hr former customer 20
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr KrisChristie 1,855
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
Bridge work delays could impact Carol Stream sc... 14 hr Taxpayer for years 2
Holy Family priest: Rev. Pat Brennan relocating... (May '09) 17 hr Michael Seaman 23
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) 17 hr MrOrtiz 180
Review: Zeda Nail Salon 19 hr Mdusel 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Downers Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Downers Grove People Search