Man killed after jumping onto I-355

Nov 12, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Naperville Sun

A man died after jumping off an overpass onto I-355 at Maple Avenue between Downers Grove and Lisle, police in Downers Grove said.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 91 of91
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jipsen

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

T Bone wrote:
To Pat and the ray of sunshine known as Pat's number #( 2 numbers?) 1 fan. It's not about you or your atheist beliefs. Yes, it was a horrible act and he could have cost other's their lives. Yet to talk about people who actually care in their replies by yourself replying with the longest comment of all of us shows it is you that feels the need to spread your misery and ignorance. No need for people like you 2 in this world. Maybe you 2 should consider suicide- this way you will never be inconvienced again. And make room for people that try and make this world a better place. You don't like this world, you don't believe in God, it's simple GTFO
telling someone to commit suicide, what a horrible think to say, what a horrible thought to have. I hope we all have great holidays, they can be stressful sometime. Suicide is not an answer. tip the 40 to the buddy
jipsen

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

I find it hard to believe that this many people saw the incident and posted it on this forum. I dont believe it. Suicide is very selfish, you leave your loved ones scarred for life, always wondering why. Also having people witnessing your death is very selfish, he could have just took some pills and went to sleep, or some other way.
T Bone

North Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

jipsen wrote:
I find it hard to believe that this many people saw the incident and posted it on this forum. I dont believe it. Suicide is very selfish, you leave your loved ones scarred for life, always wondering why. Also having people witnessing your death is very selfish, he could have just took some pills and went to sleep, or some other way.
Jipsen try getting all these comments in perspective and not reply with a 40 in your hand. My response was to a narcasitic idiot. I admit it was horrible and not the "answer" - my comment was that people are posting because they care or are concerned...
Rail

Mackinaw, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

I feel bad for the trucker. I am an Engineer for the railroad and I look at suicides as a few paid days off. I dont feel bad for these idiots that do things like this at all. They are morons.
Jessica

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

It's been 2 years and we still love you Keith
dlow

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

I saw him jump. I was on my way home from a 7 am class. R.I.P
thank you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

This low life could of killed someone, sad for the truck driver or any one that hit him what a waste
Samuel Adams

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Somebody wrote:
I was stuck in the traffic that was redirected because of this and in the time I had to wait I came up with this. I have no sympathy for this person that jumped, period. Harsh yes, but sorry, it is true. To his family, I feel sorry for them and hope they find the strength to get through this. Same goes for his friends too for that matter, I recently lost a friend and it can be very tough when you get around to asking WHY??? But for him, nothing, in his last moments on this planet he impacted others in a purely negative way, people that had nothing to do with him most likely, perfect strangers that were on their way to work. I am thankful I was running late as if I would have possibly seen the event and I don't know what that would have done to me. What he did could have also easily hurt many people and what the witnesses take with them from this might take years of therapy to get by. His own selfishness to take his life in the way that he did is deplorable.
And what have your comments done - impacted others in a purely negative way, people that have nothing to do with you most likely, perfect strangers who have done nothing but lost a friend.

Try having a little compassion my friend. Try putting things in perspective. You lost a little time in your commute - just as you would have if someone blew a tire or had a fender bender. They lost a friend, someone who meant something to them.

His selfishness is sad coming as it did from a troubled mind and soul. But your selfishness in posting comments like these is what is truly deplorable.
sad

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

He could of had someone killed and for the truck drive now he has a fatality crash on his driving record he is the same a suicide bomber

“Supply 'n' command”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Pat D wrote:
You know this guy? He tunred my 35 minute commute into a 2 hour one. Tell him thanks for ruining a lot of people's day.
Obvious troll, is... obvious.
cops are not heroes

Leland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

too bad it wasn't a cop

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 91 of91
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Downers Grove Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Downers Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance