What do you love and hate?

Full story: Chicago Tribune
November 13, 2008 I LOVE ... ... showing off our beautiful city to first-time visitors. Full Story
HLB

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 5, 2009
I hate it when people don't say excuse me when bumping into you.
Anthony

Mount Prospect, IL

#2 Jan 5, 2009
I love bumping into people and not saying excuse me
Pharmore Drugs-Skokie IL

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 17, 2011
This place has a huge turnover with their employees. The pay, benefits, atmosphere is very very bad. The mgrs, supervisors talk down to their employees, talk about them. The tool that works in Human resources named Denise Thornton was overheard gossiping to a heavy set woman who works in administration about a pharmacy technician's personal problem. I did record their conversation. The firings at will, the favoritism, managers dating, sleeping with the employees on the downlow. The racism, carelessness and especially the uncleanliness of the place. The place has no ventiliation in their bathrooms, so the smells are unbelievable, human elimination on the floors, etc. The lunchroom is never cleaned (just wiped down), the chairs are spotted with food, and other filth. I would never recommend this place to anyone looking for work nor place a loved one in a nursing home that is service by Pharmore Drugs. Children are brought in by their parents and allowed in all areas, no professionalism at all by the mgrs, etc. Avi Goldfeder, (to name one of the mgrs, etc) is one of the biggest phonies around, will only talk to employees, etc only when outsiders who visit are present, otherwise the bigot openly talks about the various cultures employed there unfavorably, makes racial remarks, and laughes about it.. He hides behind the fact that he will never be reported for bigotry since he employs all races but mistreats and demands more and more out of them providing the bare compensation and benefits that they cannot even prepare to pay for. The board of Health, and other agencies should one day come unannounced to see all the unsanitary, very filty conditions and treatment of the staff. There is back stabbing, sniping, gossiping and if someone should report an issue to a mgr, supervisor, you will be in deep s_it because they prefer not to know.
not a h8ter

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Pharmore Drugs-Skokie IL wrote:
This place has a huge turnover with their employees. The pay, benefits, atmosphere is very very bad. The mgrs, supervisors talk down to their employees, talk about them. The tool that works in Human resources named Denise Thornton was overheard gossiping to a heavy set woman who works in administration about a pharmacy technician's personal problem. I did record their conversation. The firings at will, the favoritism, managers dating, sleeping with the employees on the downlow. The racism, carelessness and especially the uncleanliness of the place. The place has no ventiliation in their bathrooms, so the smells are unbelievable, human elimination on the floors, etc. The lunchroom is never cleaned (just wiped down), the chairs are spotted with food, and other filth. I would never recommend this place to anyone looking for work nor place a loved one in a nursing home that is service by Pharmore Drugs. Children are brought in by their parents and allowed in all areas, no professionalism at all by the mgrs, etc. Avi Goldfeder,(to name one of the mgrs, etc) is one of the biggest phonies around, will only talk to employees, etc only when outsiders who visit are present, otherwise the bigot openly talks about the various cultures employed there unfavorably, makes racial remarks, and laughes about it.. He hides behind the fact that he will never be reported for bigotry since he employs all races but mistreats and demands more and more out of them providing the bare compensation and benefits that they cannot even prepare to pay for. The board of Health, and other agencies should one day come unannounced to see all the unsanitary, very filty conditions and treatment of the staff. There is back stabbing, sniping, gossiping and if someone should report an issue to a mgr, supervisor, you will be in deep s_it because they prefer not to know.
Lol, you must really hate this place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downers Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drew Peterson What Did He Do With Stacy? 12 min Len 1
Jihadi John - Wheres HIS family? 1 hr Do Unto Others 2
Bolingbrook - worst suburb in Chicagoland 5 hr Juan 233
Huber facing state, local charges over new enca... (Sep '12) 5 hr Lisle 8
Wawczak and Stark PURE SCUM 11 hr Monica 53
Mail Delivery hours... (Nov '10) 11 hr HoodRat 19
Drunken Naperville 16 hr Paul Mason 21
Downers Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Downers Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future