Wanted to Buy Good Used Handicap Van

Wanted to Buy Good Used Handicap Van

Posted in the Downers Grove Forum

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Aug 31, 2010
We are in need of a good used handicap van. Our son was hurt in an accident and is now in a power chair. We need it to get him to his appointments and to get out of the house as he is getting very depressed not being able to get around. If you have one or know where we can get one please post. Thank you.
norm

Elmwood Park, IL

#2 Aug 31, 2010
sorry to hear about your son. have you tried searching on craigslist? people sell all kinds of things there.
citizen

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2010
i agree try craigslist or just type it on google and see what searches you get.Ask anyone at your job,friends....maybe they can help you find one.

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Sep 1, 2010
Thank you for responding I have been on craigslist but havent been able to find anything. I have been looking all over. Just thought if I posted different places I might luck up and find a good one from a private person. Just keep your eyes and ears open please. Thanks again.
Doreen Bryant

Riverside, CA

#5 Sep 4, 2011
guest wrote:
We are in need of a good used handicap van. Our son was hurt in an accident and is now in a power chair. We need it to get him to his appointments and to get out of the house as he is getting very depressed not being able to get around. If you have one or know where we can get one please post. Thank you.
I have a wonderful van, but I'm in Califoria. Are you interested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downers Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Roberts Arrest 9 hr Concerned parent 49
Review: My Personal Taxi (May '10) 11 hr Former employee 24
Naperville's Worst Parent 12 hr Bob Barker 21
Lenny Wawczak Courtroom Countdown (Oct '14) 18 hr Lens buddy Aaron 80
News Grand jury indicts sex offender (Feb '08) Fri nina 24
Bolingbrook Soccer Coach Arrested (Nov '14) Fri Creepy Jason Lentz 267
News Sundance Vacations Will Offer Dream Giveaway Pr... (Sep '12) Aug 25 mmiller 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Downers Grove Mortgages