Child molester returns to prison

Nov 7, 2008 Full story: Cassopolis Vigilant 23

It's the second time a 69-year-old Marcellus man will go behind prison bars. Friday in Cass County Circuit Court, Jerome Wilkins of 54303 Cranberry Road, Marcellus, was sent to prison for second-degree criminal ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JLJL

Pottstown, PA

#21 May 2, 2010
Amen, Elkhart Resident! Funny how they all find God when they get caught - isn't it.
they lurk everywhere

United States

#22 May 27, 2010
we just found out there is one on the small lake we visit in the summer, near Decatur. The land is owned by a farmer who leases the property to homeowners and cottage owners.(some are year round, some not).

We are hoping the farmer, as land owner, has the legal right/obligation to evict him asap.
erik

Nantucket, MA

#23 Sep 28, 2010
BE WARNED wrote:
did he do it or just accused of it ????????? by someone that wanted him back in. you can put someone in prison for this with no proof at all just words so if your wife or mother -n- law gets mad at you or girlfriend or a kid you can be gone to prison that fast look it up.it is happing to teachers ,bus drivers ,day-care givers, mom's dad"s every day so dont think it will not happen to you. or your son"s or your family. please just read and be aware of what is going on in mi.
i hear you brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dowagiac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Mon JAH 170
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Mon gamy 97
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Sun Eldorado 129
BHAS Security Employees Want Original Wage Sep 16 John 1
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
Van Buren County makes changeover to video cour... Sep 1 Anon 1
Any girls wanna take my virginity? Aug 29 ChefCurry 1
•••
•••
Dowagiac Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dowagiac Jobs

•••
•••
•••