Child molester returns to prison

Child molester returns to prison

There are 23 comments on the Cassopolis Vigilant story from Nov 7, 2008, titled Child molester returns to prison. In it, Cassopolis Vigilant reports that:

It's the second time a 69-year-old Marcellus man will go behind prison bars. Friday in Cass County Circuit Court, Jerome Wilkins of 54303 Cranberry Road, Marcellus, was sent to prison for second-degree criminal ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cassopolis Vigilant.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

Malden, MO

#1 Nov 14, 2008
this story is just proof that child molestors never change
do it once
will do it again
James

Harrison, MI

#2 Nov 15, 2008
Thats true.
nahi waya

AOL

#3 Nov 23, 2008
lock him up huh he should be tortured just like his victim was then casteration should be required
Noelia

Winamac, IN

#4 Dec 9, 2008
oh yeah prison is the answer
y should tax payers support this hog?
nehi waya

AOL

#5 Dec 11, 2008
Noelia wrote:
oh yeah prison is the answer
y should tax payers support this hog?
NO THEY SHOULD BE JUST PUT THEM AWAY AND LET THEM STARVE. that still isn't enough punishment.killing them would be to easy fo a way out for them

Since: Dec 08

Dalton, GA

#6 Dec 26, 2008
These types of people are the lowest of low and should just be done away with and forgotten.
chaito

AOL

#7 Dec 26, 2008
Law_Dawg wrote:
These types of people are the lowest of low and should just be done away with and forgotten.
Are these really people? I think they are just sick trashy low lifes.I hope god can forgive them.The victims and their families have to live with this the rest of their lives.
BE WARNED

Denver, CO

#8 Dec 30, 2008
did he do it or just accused of it ????????? by someone that wanted him back in. you can put someone in prison for this with no proof at all just words so if your wife or mother -n- law gets mad at you or girlfriend or a kid you can be gone to prison that fast look it up.it is happing to teachers ,bus drivers ,day-care givers, mom's dad"s every day so dont think it will not happen to you. or your son"s or your family. please just read and be aware of what is going on in mi.

Since: Dec 08

Mattawan, Mi

#9 Dec 30, 2008
There is a solution to this and all the others. Unfortunatly the police would not like it!
BE WARNED

Denver, CO

#10 Dec 31, 2008
realy well you might be in their place one day or someone you loved just accused of it .then you would not think like that and police are not all good there are a lot of dirty ones out there and people with recorders and cameras are showing it .they like to beat people tase people while their hand cuffed because they have family problems and they take it out on who ever they can.but back to what this is about look it up not every body has done this dirty crime but goes to prison in mi.you or your family could be next or someone you no! don"t take your freedom for granted.
starlight

Potsdam, NY

#11 Jun 5, 2009
They put people like hispanics and blacks in jail for alot of no good reasons.... so everbody and every profession in high places need to pay for their crime.......your hatered and sick people your days are numbered you are getting caught in 2009 lol....justice
starlight

Potsdam, NY

#12 Jun 5, 2009
nyminute wrote:
There is a solution to this and all the others. Unfortunatly the police would not like it!
the cops are only human so they are not perfect either... in the year 2009 abuse and child m. is coming to a stop! im happy....

Since: May 09

New York, NY

#13 Jun 9, 2009
F***IN SICK F*CKER
Elkhart Resident

Elkhart, IN

#14 Aug 26, 2009
Lets all pray for this man and ask Jesus that he be strangled to death sometime during his prison sentence. Praise Justice.
DIRTY LAW

Belleville, MI

#15 Aug 28, 2009
ELKHART PERSON YOU DONT PRAISE TO KILL SOMEONE HE DONT ANSWER THAT CALL THE DEVIL DOES OUR LORD DOES NOT DO HIS LIFE THE WAY YOU ARE ASKNG.JUST BECAUSE HE IS N THERE DOES NOT MEAN HE DONE IT JUST MEANS HE MIGHT HAVE AND PLEA BARGAINED AGAIN WITH THEM FOR A PAROLE REASON ??? BUT THIS COULD BE PUT ON YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE AT ANY TIME AND YOU KNOW THEY ARE DID NOT DO IT .
Elkhart Resident

Elkhart, IN

#16 Sep 1, 2009
DIRTY LAW wrote:
ELKHART PERSON YOU DONT PRAISE TO KILL SOMEONE HE DONT ANSWER THAT CALL THE DEVIL DOES OUR LORD DOES NOT DO HIS LIFE THE WAY YOU ARE ASKNG.JUST BECAUSE HE IS N THERE DOES NOT MEAN HE DONE IT JUST MEANS HE MIGHT HAVE AND PLEA BARGAINED AGAIN WITH THEM FOR A PAROLE REASON ??? BUT THIS COULD BE PUT ON YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE AT ANY TIME AND YOU KNOW THEY ARE DID NOT DO IT .
First of all... Dirty Law, save the preaching for church. My religious reference was in jest. Don't try and explain to me the doings of God. Reading the bible and/or listening to some joker on a pulpit doesn't qualify you to define anything for anyone. Idiot!!! On another note, a plea bargain is an admission of guilt. If you were innocent, you wouldn't accept or consider a plea deal stating you are guilty. That's what a plea deal is... plaeding guilty. You're just as bad as the child molester when you defend him. One more thing, learn some pproper grammer before you try making a statement for everyone to read. Stupid.
DIRTY LAW

Belleville, MI

#17 Sep 4, 2009
your not worth my time the lord will deal with you. and grammer ???? you need to go back to law school and church but jesus will take care of the heart part not all people are guilty its people like you that are on the jury that dont listen to the whole story go ahead make your self look ______ it is working you might be next to someone you love that did nothing one day but was accused.
Elkhart Resident

Elkhart, IN

#18 Sep 12, 2009
DIRTY LAW wrote:
your not worth my time the lord will deal with you. and grammer ???? you need to go back to law school and church but jesus will take care of the heart part not all people are guilty its people like you that are on the jury that dont listen to the whole story go ahead make your self look ______ it is working you might be next to someone you love that did nothing one day but was accused.
Child molester RETURNS to prison... enough said. You're a fool.
DIRTY LAW

Belleville, MI

#19 Sep 18, 2009
well in JESUS name you will pay for what you say about me or any one you dont know the truth about who is guilty or not only JESUS does !
Elkhart Resident

Elkhart, IN

#20 Nov 24, 2009
Listen to yourself... defending a child molestor and attempting to sound Godly at the same time. On top of that... I have YOU threatening me with God's wrath. Who are you to speak for God or anyone else. You little pathetic man. I'd crush you if you were standing in front of me and your almighty God wouldn't be able to save you. Bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dowagiac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Straight Weeks Of Gas Price Declines Jul '16 Traveling Jones 1
News Contractor Hired To Tear Down Mercy Hospital Jul '16 marvinlzinn 1
News Benton Harbor Serial Rapist Sentenced Jun '16 Big187 1
News BH Commission Discusses Plan For Former Mercy H... Jun '16 Msmoore 2
Can someone set it straight May '16 The Bartonator 1
News Innocent man ends up pals with crooked cop that... Apr '16 Joice 1
News Benton Twp Murder Suspect Has Trial Set For April (Feb '16) Mar '16 patipan 2

Dowagiac Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dowagiac Mortgages