Driver dead after hitting tree

Driver dead after hitting tree

There are 62 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Aug 10, 2008, titled Driver dead after hitting tree. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A 21-year-old man from Dowagiac is dead after crashing his car early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jessica Saylor

Gallatin, TN

#67 Feb 7, 2010
I just want to set a few things straight. Ryan had been working all night at the copper factory there in Dowagiac. He then went home changed and went to play softball for a Fundraiser all day. He spent some time with friends and was not even 5 minutes down the road from his home when he crashed. You people make jokes of trees when the only reason that tree is still standing is to show the love of his life. That "darn tree" is now decorated with a Cross made out of love by his mother and my brother. There is signs, flowers, pictures, and numerous other memorbillia left by family & friends. So to those of you who make rude comments of a WONDERFUL Man.You are very ignorant. You have no idea of what you speak about. I only pray when you go before god he will forgive you for all the horrible things you are OBVIOUSLY doing in your lives. But I can promise you one thing irregardless of your jokes and slurs, Ryan was destined to go somewhere some may STRIVE their whole life to go. You make jokes but yet look at how many people his life and death affected. What is your claim to fame. What have you done that is so monumental in your life. NOTHING...... that is why you have no other life than to get on here and trash a man you could only WISH to become.

To everyone else sticking up for my cousin, I would like to thank you. It really does mean a lot to our family that you would stick up for Ryan. It is just a true testament to his life. To those of you who stick up for him not really knowing him, I wish you could have he was honsetly a LIGHT to us all. God Bless Everyone.....(even the idiots on this site)
Cam

United States

#69 Mar 15, 2010
Ok all you guys need to shut the hell up because you dont know what the hell you guys are talking about ok if you didnt know Ryan like me and his family and freinds then you have no place to be nakeing comments like this, and yes seeing crap like this being said hurts because you guys are damn idots what if one of his sisters or his parents come across this it would break their heart that people would talk about their brother like this. I knew rayn my whole high school career and he passway my junior year and that was the hardest thing i had to deal with to know that your realy good friend is gone and that your never going to see hime again or even call and say whats up. You guys realy dont know what your doing to the people that loved Ryan when they see this crap you guys need to grow the hell up and get a damn life and stop talk ing crap about things you dont even know nothing. He is gone let him Rest in Peace Leave him alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dowagiac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supporters of gay Methodist pastor rally at bis... 21 hr EdmondWA 3
News Gay Michigan Pastor Forced To Resign For Being ... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News State begins reviewing Wayne County's finances ... Jul 16 benny hill 1
B.H. Crime Goes Unreported Jun 30 Pati Heinz 1
Whirlpool sucks (Aug '11) Jun '15 ericb 10
Review: Magical Memories Wedding & Event Planning Jun '15 achimner 1
News 100 jobs to be created as Premier Tool & Die ex... (Jul '11) Apr '15 America 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dowagiac Mortgages