MEANDRS board hears concerns

MEANDRS board hears concerns

There are 1 comment on the Dowagiac Daily News story from Sep 16, 2010, titled MEANDRS board hears concerns. In it, Dowagiac Daily News reports that:

MEANDRS Tuesday night confronted one of its most persistent critics, Pat Scherr of Sumnerville, in a dialogue at Dowagiac Conservation Club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dowagiac Daily News.

Trout King

Kalamazoo, MI

#1 Sep 16, 2010
I love this river and love to see everyone pumped up about it. It deserves to have everyone's interest to protect it. For me, I like the new meander at Dodd Park. It is nice to be able to wade and fish riffles and holes. The straight channel has some nice fish but it lacks the diversity that I like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dowagiac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe And Genevia Newton, family (Jan '11) Jul 17 mississippigirl27 2
News Contractor Hired To Tear Down Mercy Hospital (Jul '16) Jul 8 ThomasA 2
News Police chase ends on highway near Benton Harbor Jun '17 marvinlzinn 1
Michigan Government supports corruption and swe... May '17 Trucker43 1
News Activist Pinkney To Be Freed May '17 marvinlzinn 1
News Authorities release name of weekend drowning vi... (Aug '06) May '17 Brendito 42
Mentally Disabled Man framed to help the Berrie... (Nov '16) May '17 marvinlzinn 2

Dowagiac Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dowagiac Mortgages