Primary races close in Manheim, Heidelberg

Full story: InYork
Only five votes separated the two Republican candidates vying for the single Manheim Township supervisor seat available this election. Full Story
Constable Chuck Knepper

Scotland, PA

#1 May 18, 2011
I'd like to correct the inaccurate statement about Edward Crisp - Deputy Constable Crisp will NOT be running unopposed in November; he will be running against myself, the current Constable. I will be on the Libertarian Party ticket. As the incumbent, I would appreciate your support to stay your Constable.

Constable Chuck Knepper
WMT

Hanover, PA

#2 May 18, 2011
People seemed disconcerted yesterday that the Evening Sun had not mentioned that there was a Supervisor's seat to vote on in West Manheim on Tuesday. They understood once they came to the polls to vote for judges that each party was uncontested, but they still would like to have known that a supervisor's seat was up for grabs...when you pay for a local paper, you hope it will keep you informed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 41 min Dan 51,528
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 21 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
dover halloween parade 2014, sunday oct 5 at 3 pm! Sep 25 joan bosserman 1
Dover schools' child abuse policy raises questions Sep 5 divergebt 1
York County man headed to prison for role in ma... Jul '14 lady 1
Manchester family hit by arson trying to rebuild (Jan '11) Jun '14 Mikey 9

Dover Jobs

Dover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]