Phil

Latrobe, PA

#45459 Jan 4, 2013
Who cares.....the governor was elected......STOP THIS STUPID POSTING.
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

#45463 Jan 4, 2013
Have I mentioned lately
.
.

.
I'm a racist dumbass?
.
.
.
Just sayin'.
Phil

Latrobe, PA

#45464 Jan 4, 2013
Get rid of this post

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45470 Jan 5, 2013
Wow, is Illinois and Chicago great or what?
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?
Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.
221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.
PRESIDENT: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .
Of course, they're all blaming each other.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois.
And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???
George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house. Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajegovitch who is...that's right, also in the big house. And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.
The Land of Lincoln, where our governors make our license plates.
But you know what? As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago, nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#45471 Jan 5, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Wow, is Illinois and Chicago great or what?
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?
Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.
221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.
PRESIDENT: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago .
Of course, they're all blaming each other.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois.
And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???
George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house. Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajegovitch who is...that's right, also in the big house. And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.
The Land of Lincoln, where our governors make our license plates.
But you know what? As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago, nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.
It's the democrat way..... Incompetency
TaxNoMore

New Castle, PA

#45472 Jan 5, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
....
..........
..........
I was recently contacted by the creator of A field Negro.com and he shared some interesting things to me about the black man.
Below there are lots of pictures of Americaís prestigious African American men, and with them all you will find a white woman!!!
What does this mean for the black woman?
What does this mean for the mothers who birthed these men?
The black woman is the last woman to try interracial dating-this collage should show all black women that finding a brothers love is no easy task-itís time that black women start exploring all races for dating?
READ MORE AT MADAMPREZIDENT.COM
.....
I'm a racist dumbass?
.

////

.

Stop imitating me.

.

////

,

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45473 Jan 5, 2013
Thomas Jefferson was a very remarkable man who started learning very early in life and never stopped.

At 5, began studying under his cousin's tutor.
At 9, studied Latin, Greek and French.
At 14, studied classical literature and additional languages.
At 16, entered the College of William and Mary.
At 19, studied Law for 5 years starting under George Wythe.
At 23, started his own law practice.
At 25, was elected to the Virginia House of Burgesses.
At 31, wrote the widely circulated "Summary View of the Rights of British America‚ and retired from his law practice.
At 32, was a Delegate to the Second Continental Congress.
At 33, wrote the Declaration of Independence .
At 33, took three years to revise Virginia 's legal code and wrote a Public Education bill and a statute for Religious Freedom.
At 36, was elected the second Governor of Virginia succeeding Patrick Henry.
At 40, served in Congress for two years.
At 41, was the American minister to France and negotiated commercial treaties with European nations along with Ben Frank lin and John Adams.
At 46, served as the first Secretary of State under George Washington.
At 53, served as Vice President and was elected president of the American Philosophical Society.
At 55, drafted the Kentucky Resolutions and became the active
head of Republican Party.
At 57, was elected the third president of the United States .
At 60, obtained the Louisiana Purchase doubling the nation's size.
At 61, was elected to a second term as President.
At 65, retired to Monticello .
At 80, helped President Monroe shape the Monroe Doctrine.
At 81, almost single-handedly created the University of Virginia and served as its first president.
At 83, died on the 50th anniversary of the Signing of the Declaration of Independence along with John Adams.

Thomas Jefferson knew because he himself studied the previous failed attempts at government. He understood actual history, the nature of God, his laws and the nature of man. That happens to be way more than what most understand today. Jefferson really knew his stuff. A voice from the past to lead us in the future:

John F. Kennedy held a dinner in the white House for a group of the brightest minds in the nation at that time. He made this statement:"This is perhaps the assembly of the most intelligence ever to gather at one time in the White House with the exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone."

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45474 Jan 5, 2013
"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe ."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
--Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and
tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
World News Tonight

Newark, NJ

#45475 Jan 5, 2013
Good Job everybody ignoring the creepy bastard...

I'm proud of all your self restaint. I know its difficult not to want to respond to his goofy ignorant posts but he's not getting the attention that he thrives on....so much...you know the attention he never received from his mother.

Can you blame her? Hell no...he's been a little creep all his life...
Just one miserable .*&;"%..er but I'm not going to get suckered into his devious web....

I'm just going to continue to ignore the bull.shit that he likes to propogate to evoke a reaction..... this is what he's adicted to...

So keep ignoring...
Watch him start to respond to his own posts...he likes having conversations with himself...man how fckn crazy is that?

I don't know but just watch the stupid ba.star.d as he displays his grande stu.pid.ity for all our entertainment...hahahah

WE ARE WATCHING YOU.....hahaaaaaha
truth

Erie, PA

#45476 Jan 5, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe ."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
--Thomas Jefferson
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and
tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
This site proves that half of this stuff is BS.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/j/jeffer...
Gringo

Chicago, IL

#45480 Jan 5, 2013
World News Tonight wrote:
Good Job everybody ignoring the creepy bastard...
I'm proud of all your self restaint. I know its difficult not to want to respond to his goofy ignorant posts but he's not getting the attention that he thrives on....so much...you know the attention he never received from his mother.
Can you blame her? Hell no...he's been a little creep all his life...
Just one miserable .*&;"%..er but I'm not going to get suckered into his devious web....
I'm just going to continue to ignore the bull.shit that he likes to propogate to evoke a reaction..... this is what he's adicted to...
So keep ignoring...
Watch him start to respond to his own posts...he likes having conversations with himself...man how fckn crazy is that?
I don't know but just watch the stupid ba.star.d as he displays his grande stu.pid.ity for all our entertainment...hahahah
WE ARE WATCHING YOU.....hahaaaaaha
You accuse TaxNoMore of your own behaviors. Project much? You must really hate yourself.

Check your spelling of restaint, propogate and adicted. Talk about being a stupid ba.star.d.
Merle

Harrisburg, PA

#45481 Jan 5, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe ."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
--Thomas Jefferson
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and
tyrannical."
-- Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

#45482 Jan 5, 2013
Hey, Merle, how's Daryl?

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45483 Jan 5, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>This site proves that half of this stuff is BS.
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/j/jeffer...
Half of this stuff...you call it stuff? It's BS?

I see the following.....Unproven! This quote was not found in the Jeffersonian Cyclopedia but several websites have attributed this to Jefferson.

Unproven by your website means it's a lie or BS? I say you're BS.

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45484 Jan 5, 2013
World News Tonight wrote:
Good Job everybody ignoring the creepy bastard...
I'm proud of all your self restaint. I know its difficult not to want to respond to his goofy ignorant posts but he's not getting the attention that he thrives on....so much...you know the attention he never received from his mother.
Can you blame her? Hell no...he's been a little creep all his life...
Just one miserable .*&;"%..er but I'm not going to get suckered into his devious web....
I'm just going to continue to ignore the bull.shit that he likes to propogate to evoke a reaction..... this is what he's adicted to...
So keep ignoring...
Watch him start to respond to his own posts...he likes having conversations with himself...man how fckn crazy is that?
I don't know but just watch the stupid ba.star.d as he displays his grande stu.pid.ity for all our entertainment...hahahah
WE ARE WATCHING YOU.....hahaaaaaha
You are what is know as a hypocrite, muffin boy. I see you never got spell check...it is free son.
Merle

Harrisburg, PA

#45485 Jan 5, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Hey, Merle, how's Daryl?
Daryl is fine!!!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

#45486 Jan 5, 2013
Who was the idiot who called me a liar about a week ago when I first posted Obama gives pay raises by means of an Executive Order? LMAO Idiot!

Tighten your belts some more peasants, we need a pay increase for a job well done.

------

Executive Order Gives Pay Raise to Vice President, Members of Congress and Federal Workers-Truth!

Summary of the eRumor:
Allegations went viral on the Internet saying that as President Obama and legislative leaders worked to avert the "fiscal cliff" the President handed out pay raises by means of an Executive Order.

The Truth:
The Executive Order was signed by President Obama on December 27, 2012 and can be found on the White House website.

According to a December 28, 2012 article by The Weekly Standard, Vice President Biden earned $225,521 last year and after the pay raise he is expected to net $231,900. The article went on to say that, "Members of Congress, from the House and Senate, also will receive a little bump, as their annual salary will go from $174,000 to 174,900. Leadership in Congress, including the speaker of the House, will likewise get an increase."

The executive order will increase rates of pay for federal workers half of one percent, which have been frozen since 2010. In an update to the article the Congressional Budget Office told the Weekly Standard that the "Presidentís pay raise for federal workers will cost $11 billion over ten years."

Updated 1/3/2013
A real example of the eRumor as it has appeared on the Internet:

President Barack Obama issued an executive order to end the pay freeze on federal employees, in effect giving some federal workers a raise. One federal worker now to receive a pay increase is Vice President Joe Biden.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#45487 Jan 5, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Who was the idiot who called me a liar about a week ago when I first posted Obama gives pay raises by means of an Executive Order? LMAO Idiot!
Tighten your belts some more peasants, we need a pay increase for a job well done.
------
Executive Order Gives Pay Raise to Vice President, Members of Congress and Federal Workers-Truth!
Summary of the eRumor:
Allegations went viral on the Internet saying that as President Obama and legislative leaders worked to avert the "fiscal cliff" the President handed out pay raises by means of an Executive Order.
The Truth:
The Executive Order was signed by President Obama on December 27, 2012 and can be found on the White House website.
According to a December 28, 2012 article by The Weekly Standard, Vice President Biden earned $225,521 last year and after the pay raise he is expected to net $231,900. The article went on to say that, "Members of Congress, from the House and Senate, also will receive a little bump, as their annual salary will go from $174,000 to 174,900. Leadership in Congress, including the speaker of the House, will likewise get an increase."
The executive order will increase rates of pay for federal workers half of one percent, which have been frozen since 2010. In an update to the article the Congressional Budget Office told the Weekly Standard that the "Presidentís pay raise for federal workers will cost $11 billion over ten years."
Updated 1/3/2013
A real example of the eRumor as it has appeared on the Internet:
President Barack Obama issued an executive order to end the pay freeze on federal employees, in effect giving some federal workers a raise. One federal worker now to receive a pay increase is Vice President Joe Biden.
Hey the truth doesn't matter to these liberal posters. They live in their own little world where reality of the real world doesn't exist to them.

Some of them will probably wake up when they realize they have less freedom and less money in their pocket. By then it will be too late. By then they will also be embarrassed to admit that they voted for Obama. They will have a hard time accepting they sold out so easily. They' ll have a hard time accepting they were that stupid.

Me, I' ll just say...I tried to tell you!
boo hoo hoo

Butler, PA

#45488 Jan 5, 2013
Damn. the cry baby republicans are still bawling their eyes out.. Well, i guess they havent stopped since 2008. Here we go. Some crazy info on GW Bush and his dickhead daddy coming out soon. Gonna be a blockbuster !
dbar

Perkasie, PA

#45489 Jan 5, 2013
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Who was the idiot who called me a liar about a week ago when I first posted Obama gives pay raises by means of an Executive Order? LMAO Idiot!
Tighten your belts some more peasants, we need a pay increase for a job well done.
------
Executive Order Gives Pay Raise to Vice President, Members of Congress and Federal Workers-Truth!
Summary of the eRumor:
Allegations went viral on the Internet saying that as President Obama and legislative leaders worked to avert the "fiscal cliff" the President handed out pay raises by means of an Executive Order.
The Truth:
The Executive Order was signed by President Obama on December 27, 2012 and can be found on the White House website.
According to a December 28, 2012 article by The Weekly Standard, Vice President Biden earned $225,521 last year and after the pay raise he is expected to net $231,900. The article went on to say that, "Members of Congress, from the House and Senate, also will receive a little bump, as their annual salary will go from $174,000 to 174,900. Leadership in Congress, including the speaker of the House, will likewise get an increase."
The executive order will increase rates of pay for federal workers half of one percent, which have been frozen since 2010. In an update to the article the Congressional Budget Office told the Weekly Standard that the "Presidentís pay raise for federal workers will cost $11 billion over ten years."
Updated 1/3/2013
A real example of the eRumor as it has appeared on the Internet:
President Barack Obama issued an executive order to end the pay freeze on federal employees, in effect giving some federal workers a raise. One federal worker now to receive a pay increase is Vice President Joe Biden.
too bad you missed the full description.the raise was proposed quite some time ago. any raise does not occur until late March.

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/appropr...

"As of March 27, 2013, federal employees will see a half-percent to one percent pay increase, marking the end of a pay freeze that has been in place since late 2010."

"Obama proposed that workers get a 0.5 percent pay increase last year and wanted it to take effect on Jan. 1. In September, the president agreed with Congress to delay the pay increase at least until the expiration of a continuing resolution funding the government at the end of March.
Federal workers have been laboring under a two-year pay freeze ordered by Obama in Dec. 2010 to try to reduce spending."

and while your at it ask the House Speaker about this

http://www.rollcall.com/issues/56_135/John-Bo...

"But Boehner now receives a monthly $2,083.33 direct payment for expenses, according to the most recent expenditure reports from the Clerk of the House. Because the total of the expense payment is the same each month, it is apparently not reimbursement for individual itemized expenses."

"While Congress has set aside $235,000 a year to cover the expenses of House and Senate leaders, Boehner now appears to be the only Member of the House accepting this money in direct payments each month."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child porn plea deal approved for former Dover ... Jan 25 Dan 1
Dover Pa School district is on its way To Hell Jan 20 JOAN BOSSERMAN 2
fairyfest, glenrock pa, may 2015 Jan 18 JOAN BOSSERMAN 1
We Came From Monkeys Jan 13 ThEgOdDeLlUsIoN 4
York County Libraries helping kids build, sing ... Jan 10 lady 9
York woman arrested in Dover burglary (Jul '10) Jan 6 no rights 30
York County veterans help other vets through ho... Jan 2 lady 4
Dover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM
Ravens to terminate Terrence Cody's contract
NBC Sports 9:34 AM
Terrence Cody being investigated for animal cruelty
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Terrence Cody Cut by Ravens Amid Animal Cruelty Investigation
ESPN10:31 AM
Ravens cut Cody amid animal cruelty probe
NBC Sports11:26 AM
Terrence Cody's agent denies reports of cruelty to dog