Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43896 Dec 1, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Racial hating rogers, president Obama has made no secret that he wants the bush tax cuts to expire. How did you learn that? The president Obama campaign trail, huh? You expect nothing from any one else but Obama. When liberals fight back, tea bags scream fowl but when president Obama and every patriotic american voter watched the supreme court give your bush the stolen election that must have made you happy, huh? Elections have consequences and president Obama does not stand with or agree with racial hating tea bag always searching for drama frigging queens 32
Lets talk about this over a bottle of Ripple or even a six pack of Colt 45 or should we get a keg?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43897 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to educate yourself doesn't make me a liar, WATB. Roger the Racist obviously knows it. So does anyone who pays any attention. I'm sorry you're so stupid.
And I never said "that all references to drinking Ripple are racist" did I, liar? I said making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist. Again - your abject stupidity doesn't make me a liar either, WATB.
Danny BOY, would you like to join bobby the black racist and myself in sharing a bottle of Ripple or would you prefer Martinis?
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#43898 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets talk about this over a bottle of Ripple or even a six pack of Colt 45 or should we get a keg?
This is a racist post. And obviously posted just so that I would call it out.

Mocking a black man by offering him ripple or Colt 45 is racist. Full stop. There is no context that changes that fact. There is simply nothing that changes that fact.

Roger the Racist regularly and intentionally posts racist shit here because he is, at his core, a rotten, sub-human piece of shit.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43899 Dec 1, 2012
gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, and who was I told by Obummer? Hahahahaha
You're such a fool...
Hey did you thank President Obama for lowering the gas prices yet?

When Obama gets the gas prices down to when Bush left office ($1.78) I will personally send him a thank you and invite him to have a beer with me at The White House Garden.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43900 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a racist post. And obviously posted just so that I would call it out.
Mocking a black man by offering him ripple or Colt 45 is racist. Full stop. There is no context that changes that fact. There is simply nothing that changes that fact.
Roger the Racist regularly and intentionally posts racist shit here because he is, at his core, a rotten, sub-human piece of shit.


Reply to my other posts you dumbass. No you won't go there will you, dumbass? Gots to protect the black racist.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#43901 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Got black in your family tree Danny? Do you have a black wife or black kids? Why don't you explain why you have racism on your brain constantly so we can understand where you're coming from?
And this is an assumption that only a racist would make. Assuming that the only people who are offended by blatant racism are African Americans is itself racist.

Every decent, civil human being is offended by racism. And it is the moral obligation of EVERYONE to aggressively confront those who perpetrate it.

It is my moral obligation to call you out mostly because I'm NOT black. It is my moral obligation to call you out BECAUSE I'm white. You make us all look bad, Roger. You are a stain on us all.

And the fact that this concept beyond your feeble comprehension is just further confirmation of your inherent blinding ignorance and moral depravity.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43902 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a racist post. And obviously posted just so that I would call it out.
There you have it Danny BOY. Now you know why I post these, as you put call it racist comments. You were just told the truth! Will you accept the truth? Never! You know how I think don't you dumbass?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43903 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a racist post. And obviously posted just so that I would call it out.
Mocking a black man by offering him ripple or Colt 45 is racist. Full stop. There is no context that changes that fact. There is simply nothing that changes that fact.
Roger the Racist regularly and intentionally posts racist shit here because he is, at his core, a rotten, sub-human piece of shit.
You forgot, dumbass I offered a keg to the self admitted alcoholic. Don't try and spin my posts, okay dumbass?
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#43904 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Got black in your family tree Danny? Do you have a black wife or black kids? Why don't you explain why you have racism on your brain constantly so we can understand where you're coming from?
Of course this reminds me of the time you apologized - actually APOLOGIZED as if it was an insult - for assuming that I was black.

See, your mindset is that assuming a white man is black is offensive and worthy of apology. Now why would that be? That could only be if your belief is that black is somehow less than white, if it is WORSE than being white.

And that assumption reveals your deeply depraved character Roger the Racist. It was just another window into your black and rotted soul.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#43905 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply to my other posts you dumbass. No you won't go there will you, dumbass? Gots to protect the black racist.
What other posts?

The ones where you claimed that Obama's proposal was a joke?

I did.

The ones where you claimed that Obama has done something unusual and outrageous by taking a family vacation?

I did.

You post bullshit and rightwing lies and I DO reply to them. I shred every one of them.

And you know it.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43906 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is an assumption that only a racist would make. Assuming that the only people who are offended by blatant racism are African Americans is itself racist.
Every decent, civil human being is offended by racism. And it is the moral obligation of EVERYONE to aggressively confront those who perpetrate it.
It is my moral obligation to call you out mostly because I'm NOT black. It is my moral obligation to call you out BECAUSE I'm white. You make us all look bad, Roger. You are a stain on us all.
And the fact that this concept beyond your feeble comprehension is just further confirmation of your inherent blinding ignorance and moral depravity.
Racism comes in all colors you dumbass and to confront only whites while ignoring comments from a self admitted black racist is racist you dumbass. You Danny BOY are a racist and dumb one at that.

You and those like you keep racism alive and breeding, you dumbass.

You are the stain Danny BOY, not me.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#43907 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it Danny BOY. Now you know why I post these, as you put call it racist comments. You were just told the truth! Will you accept the truth? Never! You know how I think don't you dumbass?
Right. You post racist things just to get a reaction.

Bullshit. Nonracist people don't do that. Hell, nonracist people CAN'T do that.

There is no justification for posting objectively, overtly racist things. None.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#43908 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot, dumbass I offered a keg to the self admitted alcoholic. Don't try and spin my posts, okay dumbass?
So? That doesn't' change a thing. Throwing one non-racist thing into a list of racist garbage doesn't negate the racist garbage, dumbass.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#43909 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism comes in all colors you dumbass and to confront only whites while ignoring comments from a self admitted black racist is racist you dumbass. You Danny BOY are a racist and dumb one at that.
You and those like you keep racism alive and breeding, you dumbass.
You are the stain Danny BOY, not me.
LOL! Like I said - racists don't know what racism is.

Thanks for proving that true.

Again.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43910 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course this reminds me of the time you apologized - actually APOLOGIZED as if it was an insult - for assuming that I was black.
See, your mindset is that assuming a white man is black is offensive and worthy of apology. Now why would that be? That could only be if your belief is that black is somehow less than white, if it is WORSE than being white.
And that assumption reveals your deeply depraved character Roger the Racist. It was just another window into your black and rotted soul.
I've thrown you the olive branch many times Danny, only to have it broken and thrown back in my face.

One of your problems is you assume and assume to much.

Don't talk to me about souls until you take a good look at yours. Get a professional opinion.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#43911 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What other posts?
The ones where you claimed that Obama's proposal was a joke?
I did.
The ones where you claimed that Obama has done something unusual and outrageous by taking a family vacation?
I did.
You post bullshit and rightwing lies and I DO reply to them. I shred every one of them.
And you know it.
Time to go. You cannot fix stupid.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#43912 Dec 1, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I've thrown you the olive branch many times Danny, only to have it broken and thrown back in my face.
Bullshit. You did that once and I responded in kind only to have you run away for a couple of weeks and come back posting your vile racism under a different name.

You are lying, Roger. You've never done anything but be a bullying piece of shit lying racist.
Ted

Mineral Point, PA

#43913 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows because he has said so, dumbass.
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to educate yourself doesn't make me a liar, WATB. Roger the Racist obviously knows it. So does anyone who pays any attention. I'm sorry you're so stupid.
And I never said "that all references to drinking Ripple are racist" did I, liar? I said making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist. Again - your abject stupidity doesn't make me a liar either, WATB.
Ah, so you were wrong, weren't you BOY, in saying "everybody" knows bobby has posted that he is black. What a pitiful retort.

Can you find that post, BOY, because I missed it. Do your Google magic. Or was it another danny BOY lie in saying bobby posted that he is black?

Without that post your accusation "making repeated attacks on a black man by offering him ripple is racist" falls apart and you are left with your own racist stereotype in believing only blacks drink Ripple.

bobby has posted lots of racist remarks but I don't recall a post where he said HE is black.

If so that totally blows your assertion that minorities can't be racist, doesn't it BOY?

!LOL!

But you're right about one thing, BOY. No one else makes you a liar. You, danny BOY, are totally responsible for being both a racist and a pathological liar.
Ted

Mineral Point, PA

#43914 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. You did that once and I responded in kind only to have you run away for a couple of weeks and come back posting your vile racism under a different name.
You are lying, Roger. You've never done anything but be a bullying piece of shit lying racist.
Oh my, danny BOY! You've perfectly accused another--AGAIN--of your own shortcomings!

Here, BOY. It's fixed:
"You are lying, danny BOY. You've never done anything but be a bullying piece of shit lying racist."
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#43915 Dec 1, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You just can't hide the stupid, can you?
You're so stupid, you don't even know you're stupid. You don't even understand what you're being mocked for, do you?
LMAO!
Hey Dan, look up sarcasm. My response to you was sarcasm and you thought I was serious.

You don't even know when you're being mocked, do you? So who's the stupid one? Looks like that would be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Testerone XL good for building muscle? Oct '16 Nerie 1
Skin whitening G4M glutathione for men celebrities Oct '16 Nikko 1
Love me anti aging cream reviews Oct '16 Laine 1
Kevin Bell Oct '16 Where is he 4
increase bust naturally proven results with raw... (Apr '16) Sep '16 just axing 2
Jessica Humphreys (Aug '15) Sep '16 MJ popcorn meme 24
News Hostility flares at West York council meeting (Jan '12) Apr '16 Trish 9

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages