Police looking for suspicious man in ...

Police looking for suspicious man in Dover Township

There are 15 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 24, 2011, titled Police looking for suspicious man in Dover Township. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Police are looking for a man in a car who acted suspiciously toward two 12-year-old girls in Dover Township on Saturday afternoon, according to a news release from Northern York County Regional Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

The Voice of Sarcasm

York, PA

#2 Apr 24, 2011
A creep lurking around York County? I'm shocked.
VoiceOfSarcasmsC ousin

York, PA

#3 Apr 24, 2011
The Voice of Sarcasm wrote:
A creep lurking around York County? I'm shocked.
Creeps ONLY lurk around YORK COUNTY, so you surmise, as you have never been out of York County in your shallow life, creep! I'm shocked! lol...try San Francisco some time if you're interested in creeps!
Repeat as Necessary

York, PA

#4 Apr 24, 2011
If you're looking for a suspicious man, Dover is a good place to start. What is going on up there anyway?
concerned in pa - dover

Red Lion, PA

#5 Apr 24, 2011
Whats going on is there are too many people thinking that bad things can't happen in their county/city or township. I moved to Dover 4 years ago and was totally shock when some of my daughters friends thought nothing of walking home alone in the dark. I would always insist on letting me drive them home...and although I did I would hear the same comment from all of them nothing happens in Dover. Wake up kids, teens and parents....bad things happen everywhere...not just in the big city...get your heads out of the sand....go on the the sex offenders website and just check out how many are in your area...and those are only the ones that have to registor...there are many offenders that do not have to registor for one reason or another and many more that just has not gotten caught.
Hannah Hanover

Lititz, PA

#6 Apr 24, 2011
Shouldn't have to look too far,,lots of suspicious men in Dover, one of the trash piles of York County.
Dr Mengele

Mount Wolf, PA

#7 Apr 24, 2011
Wow an article with a description of the offender.Why don't this suprise me that he was white? YDR never says a suspect was black. If this person was black the article would only tell you the description of the car.
Sarcastically Speaking

York, PA

#8 Apr 24, 2011
That Dover is horrible! I once witnessed a little kid tear the head off of a worm. Don't ever move to Dover. Much safer in downtown ghetto York! Ah, the main problem is, THEY are moving from there to Dover, and outbound to OTHER areas, THUS.........

Since: Sep 08

Carlisle PA

#9 Apr 25, 2011
Which seat should I take?
E S C BEAVE

York, PA

#10 Apr 25, 2011
now u wanna c suspicious u outta c C BEAVE !! now THERS a CHARACTER u gotta be watchn!! just dont look down !! LOTS of KANKLE ACTION down THER !! OH MY
George

Washington, DC

#11 Apr 25, 2011
Dr Mengele wrote:
Wow an article with a description of the offender.Why don't this suprise me that he was white? YDR never says a suspect was black. If this person was black the article would only tell you the description of the car.
So true!!!!
Sarcasms Mom

York, PA

#12 Apr 25, 2011
VoiceOfSarcasmsCousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Creeps ONLY lurk around YORK COUNTY, so you surmise, as you have never been out of York County in your shallow life, creep! I'm shocked! lol...try San Francisco some time if you're interested in creeps!
You're wrong. Sarcasm lives everywhere.
Will

Cockeysville, MD

#13 Apr 25, 2011
its dover.. what'd you excpect.
70s kid

Hanover, PA

#14 Apr 25, 2011
At least the women in dover do brush their TOOTH daily.
Bets

Wrightsville, PA

#15 Apr 25, 2011
This is the second such incident reported in the Dover area within a few weeks time. Just when childen are able to get outside and enjoy the sprin weather, the creeps come out from under their rocks to try to do their evil! Thank goodness once again, those approached were able to do what was needed and got away from the person as quickly as possible. What a shame there is always the chance danger lurks!
PSYCHO SAM

York, PA

#16 Apr 25, 2011
i live in dover and have seen parents who live outside the boro drop their kids (elementary age) off either at ketterman park or down by the log cabin and drive off, then they come back 2-3 hours later to pick them up. Parents today think of kids as a convenience,as a tax deduction or think that the world is the same as when they were young.The northern york regional police do patrol the boro on a regular basis but when have they become the official babysitter for parents who seem to have better things to do then take care of their kids.I grew up in a large city ( not york ) and enjoy the feel of a small town as i get older but please people if your kids want to play at the parks i have a novel idea..... STAY WITH THEM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video dover, York pa I remember when...by model... Jul '17 Modeljoanie 1
News To march or not? Some women are staying away be... (Jan '17) Jun '17 TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP 2
News evolution wars that culminated Jun '17 Nemesis 1
Love me anti aging cream reviews (Oct '16) May '17 Bucuh 2
News West Bank land annexed to Israeli kibbutz (Nov '11) Apr '17 yidfellas v USA 2
News York victims of sexual assault struggle for peace (Apr '13) Mar '17 Struggleright 3
News Did colonial courthouse windows end up in the D... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Gofigure 1

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages