Teen killed in car accident

Teen killed in car accident

There are 3 comments on the York Dispatch, The/York Sunday News story from May 19, 2006, titled Teen killed in car accident. In it, York Dispatch, The/York Sunday News reports that:

Trista Wineholt of Paradise Road in Dover Township lost control of her 2005 Ford Focus at 4:50 p.m. going around a curve on Davidsburg Road, just west of Cedar Lane and the Conewago Creek bridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch, The/York Sunday News.

misty

Austin, TX

#1 May 19, 2006
i cant believe this happened. This girl was my best friend and now she's gone. It's hard and i'll miss her.
Mandy

Myerstown, PA

#2 May 22, 2006
Yeah that is very sad and im sorry. just remember though only the good die young
gzanee elrahimy

AOL

#4 Apr 16, 2010
she was a really good friend of mine, i think of her all the time and i pray for her. i will always miss her!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Humphreys (Aug '15) Aug 24 Pinkpolkadots 23
News Hostility flares at West York council meeting (Jan '12) Apr '16 Trish 9
increase bust naturally proven results with raw... Apr '16 modeljoanie 1
News Boyfriend may have taken missing Gettysburg tee... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Davenport 22
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
folks that care in dover pa (Feb '16) Feb '16 Beth ott 1
children's bedtime story yo gabba gabba read by... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Beth ott 1

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages