Northern York Regional police getting new chief

Full story: The York Daily Record

The Northern York County Regional Police Department will soon have a new chief. The regional police board voted Feb.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 68 of68
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Mar 4, 2010
 
Simon Wiesenthal wrote:
So the question STILL remains......WHY do they have the same uniform look as the German Gestapo of WWII??
Hmmmmm????? Maybe you should learn your history a tad better. The Gestapo uniforms were black! The last time I saw a NYCRP in his uniform it was tan or brown! I think you are a little confused in your uniforms.
Common Sense Soldier

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Mar 6, 2010
 
George wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm????? Maybe you should learn your history a tad better. The Gestapo uniforms were black! The last time I saw a NYCRP in his uniform it was tan or brown! I think you are a little confused in your uniforms.
The SS wore black. The Gestapo wore brown. You've watched too much Hogan's Heroes.
mike Langley

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Apr 12, 2010
 
Good luck and great retirement for Carl and congratulations to Mark. I have worked and lived in their jurisdiction for over thirty years. They have helped me out at work and at home and I am most grateful for their work.
George

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Apr 12, 2010
 
Common Sense Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
The SS wore black. The Gestapo wore brown. You've watched too much Hogan's Heroes.
Pulled up several websites on gestapo uniforms and they sure look black to me.
son of York

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
May 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

BullDawg,in my opinion, has hit the nail on the head; for that matter so has anyone likening this "police dept." to nazi-gestapo-brownshirt.
Hey: "works in Dover"; if I have a problem, these clowns would be the last people I'd call.
Hey:"J Nicholson": maybe if we didnt all have awards banquets for every little novel thing, ie: awards for car/uniform design, meybe our country would have less than a trillion dollar deficit?
So we have "lovers" and "haters" here. Well, you "lovers" are just a bunch of boot-lcking cattle who cant think for yourselves; you NEED to be LED by unaccountable mafiosi thieves with "badges" who advance their own putrid careers often at the expense of normal tax paying citizens.
If any of you end up reading this, I know it's a bit late,check out: www.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/082727np.pdf
Underground Resistance

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
May 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BullDawg wrote:
Did you notice that Segatti is retiring on Hitler's Birthday! Oh, the irony in that!!!
Too funny.... I thought that was ironic too. They do wear the uniform of the Gestapo!!
George

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
May 27, 2010
 
Underground Resistance wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.... I thought that was ironic too. They do wear the uniform of the Gestapo!!
The Gestapo's unform was noty brown! That was the SA (aka "the brown shirts)
Son of York

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Apr 19, 2011
 
son of York wrote:
BullDawg,in my opinion, has hit the nail on the head; for that matter so has anyone likening this "police dept." to nazi-gestapo-brownshirt.
Hey: "works in Dover"; if I have a problem, these clowns would be the last people I'd call.
Hey:"J Nicholson": maybe if we didnt all have awards banquets for every little novel thing, ie: awards for car/uniform design, meybe our country would have less than a trillion dollar deficit?
So we have "lovers" and "haters" here. Well, you "lovers" are just a bunch of boot-lcking cattle who cant think for yourselves; you NEED to be LED by unaccountable mafiosi thieves with "badges" who advance their own putrid careers often at the expense of normal tax paying citizens.
If any of you end up reading this, I know it's a bit late,check out: www.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/082727np.pdf
Ah, I see someone cheated and 'spammed' my comment. How's that for 'freedom of speech???" If someone doest agree with MY OPINION, they spam me. Notice, I didnt complain that someone said my comment was 'nuts.' I was told long ago: "the more the general public thinks one's opinions are crazy, the more one is on the right track."
Americans are so dumbed down by Hollywood brainwashing trash and the freemason infested Dept of Education (which has rewritten Amer history for at leat 100 yrs) that they are reduced to drivveling, non-critical-thinking FOLLOWERS...you people are pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 68 of68
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Dover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••