family favorites festival harrisburg ...

family favorites festival harrisburg HACCcampus on june 4th 2011 10 am to 4 pm!

Posted in the Dover Forum

Since: Feb 11

United States

#1 May 26, 2011
free admission! bring the kids!
120+ exhibitors offering kid-friendly activities. Live concerts & children's presentations. Animals. Games & rides. Arts & crafts.
Pre-register for a VIP goodie bag Many new features for 2011! Character Breakfast with Clifford & Curious George. Pirate Parade & story time at the new Borders Story Time Stage. Petting Zoo. Rock Climbing Wall. Life Lion. Vegetable Rapper. Floyd Stokes, author of "My Glasses." So much more!come join the fun!
sponsor: smittiespretzels online http://smittiessoftpretzelonline.webstarts.co...
marilyn rosengrant

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2011
Joan Bosserman had a great time saturday at the harrisburgs family fun festival/ "sold 500 pretzels, met alot of nice people, gave out some free logo tees and still wondering about the guy with the large camera--he was all over my one box of pretzels--"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video dover, York pa I remember when...by model... Mon Modeljoanie 1
News To march or not? Some women are staying away be... (Jan '17) Jun 30 TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP 2
News evolution wars that culminated Jun '17 Nemesis 1
Love me anti aging cream reviews (Oct '16) May '17 Bucuh 2
News West Bank land annexed to Israeli kibbutz (Nov '11) Apr '17 yidfellas v USA 2
News York victims of sexual assault struggle for peace (Apr '13) Mar '17 Struggleright 3
News Did colonial courthouse windows end up in the D... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Gofigure 1

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages