Leroy Baker and his auction house of ...

Leroy Baker and his auction house of death

Posted in the Dover Forum

Moondance

Sneedville, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2011
$162,000.00 in fines from the USDA, for illegal transporting of horses for slaughter to Mexico. Does anyone really know what happens in his den of death? His employees terrify the horses, beat them constantly, they slip on the slick floor, get hurt, trampled. He ships blind horses, studs, foals, all together, he doesn't care. Horses which were fraudently obtained through deception all for that few pennies a pound.

In the middle of your community you harbor a messenger of death. He has not paid one cent of the fines he owes and he continues to treat these animals, companion animals as if they have no feeling, no pain, no fear.

THis is a man with blood on his hands. Is this how you want your community to be known, as the home of blood. Do you want the tourist to find our your pretty little community is built upon the suffering of countless horses? I wouldn't want to live in that environment.
moondance

Sneedville, TN

#2 Mar 17, 2011
Contact your mayor and the county commission to shut this place down. When your tourist find out what happens to horses there every week, do you think they will want to come?
Moondance

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 23, 2011
Evidently the community doesn't care that thousands of horses are sent to gruesome, horrible, cruel transport and death. THey don't care that their community will soon be defined by the business they allow to run unchecked in their community. I'm sure the tourists will not be very appreciative.
killer_hauler

Rossville, GA

#4 Aug 21, 2011
you people make me sick winning a crying about awww the poor horses i take them to slaughter an still do theres good money in it the people cant take care off them nobody wants to buy them because thay look like shit so i do an tak-em to slaughter i never hear you say anything about awww those poor cows what about cow you dont care if thay get slaughterd or pigs anyways you cant ever shut us down we will allways finde a loop hole in your little hokes and horses will still be transported by me an others and iv hauled loads for baker i think hes a great guy and good friend of mine just thaught id share that with yall .... and you can write me back if youd like id like to see what you have to say to ME at [email protected]
Jennifer

Brunswick, OH

#5 Aug 29, 2012
I thought baker was a great guy,thats why i cheated on my husband with him.
MI Hauler

Howell, MI

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Good for you Bull-hauler! No one ever writes and complains about the cows, pigs, sheep, or whatever. And they readily buy and eat them too! But let it be a horse and they all piss and moan. The truth of the matter is they have no idea what their even talking about in most cases w/these horses. Some of them have bitten the face, nose, etc off of kids - kicked and mamed innocent folks - picked up,shaken, and thrown 300lb men. This is just a few of the personal things I've seen w/some of these "auction horses". And you do gooders want to save them? Why? So that when you get hurt or someone close to you is killed by one you have someone to sue? Unless you know the whole story of EXACTLY what goes on in one of these places, you shouldn't speak!
Enjoy your beef, pork, chicken, or whatever kind of meat you eat knowing they live in and die a more cruel death than what you speak of with these horses!
killer_hauler wrote:
you people make me sick winning a crying about awww the poor horses i take them to slaughter an still do theres good money in it the people cant take care off them nobody wants to buy them because thay look like shit so i do an tak-em to slaughter i never hear you say anything about awww those poor cows what about cow you dont care if thay get slaughterd or pigs anyways you cant ever shut us down we will allways finde a loop hole in your little hokes and horses will still be transported by me an others and iv hauled loads for baker i think hes a great guy and good friend of mine just thaught id share that with yall .... and you can write me back if youd like id like to see what you have to say to ME at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naughty girls Jan '16 Just lookin 1
Bartender named Ashley at JNG Nov '15 Susan Albright 2
anyone know a lesbian named Rain that drives a ... Nov '15 crazy lil ginger 40 1
Review: Village Antiques & Collectibles Aug '15 Raylin 1
ShopRite negotiating Northern Liberties Superfr... (Apr '13) Aug '15 Mayor Notter 5
Buying furniture in Sugar Creek (Aug '15) Aug '15 Hillbilly 1
Advice, Life Lessons, & Experience (Jul '15) Jul '15 being myself 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages