Cliffhanger continues in 18th District House GOP primary | The Colu...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Republicans say Democratic Rep. Zack Space of Dover is a prime target in November for his vote in favor of the House climate change bill and his changing position on overhauling health care.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 5, 2010
Horta L

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Although I think that most D.C. politicians should be playing with Tinkertoys, II applaud Zack Space as he voted against what he wanted because the opposite was what his constituents wanted.
no fan of fred

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

how come daily's malfeasence at the dept. of ag was never fully explained? please let fred win so zack can trounce him again
Put on your big boy pants

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

I guess God didn't want coach/pastor Dave D. as the Reps. candidate. Either that or his boy didn't get enough WORK done on the computer.
Lake Rat

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Why would the GOP bother? This Dino votes their way, anyway, and has positions that reflect theirs. I can see why they wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on a seat they already have.
Guy Average

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Lake Rat wrote:
Why would the GOP bother? This Dino votes their way, anyway, and has positions that reflect theirs. I can see why they wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on a seat they already have.
Neither of these two RINOs would be able to stand up to Rahm or Nancy. The GOP is only comfortable running RINOs yet they are trying to convince TEA Party folks that it would be political suicide to run as a third party. What is really political suicide is to expect that RINOs are ever going to win any elections again. The TEA party has nothing to lose by forming a third party, because they lose anyway if a RINO wins. Might as well form a third party even if it splits the vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dover Discussions

Search the Dover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min woo-boy 29,364
obama muslim? (Sep '08) Sun does it matter 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
tanya hall rhicard hall Jun '14 who knows them 1
Custom Building Ltd May '14 Ian Moone 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dover People Search