Obama's Dream Team to Fight Internet Blogs

Posted in the Dover Forum

Politically Incorrect

Church Hill, VA

#1 Nov 2, 2008
I guess Barack is shaken by all the bloggers and websites floating the Net because he has formed a "dream team" to help fight us! Senator Obama has formed a team to battle his negative image on the Internet. Why would he be concerned about articles that he claims are lies and misconceptions? Do you think that maybe a good percentage of those articles may speak the truth?

Is it a coincidence that Obama graduated from Harvard, a school with one of the largest Muslim organizations (HIS - Harvard Islamic Society)
located on campus since 1955?

Is it coincidence that Barack was repulsed by a very successful Republican President Ronald Reagan and is enamored by one of our worst Presidents in history, Jimmy Carter?

Is it coincidence that Larry Sinclair is getting death threats after stating he had a drug encounter and two gay sex encounters with Obama about 8 years ago?

Is it coincidence that Obama had absolutely NO PROBLEM with his church or pastor until the year that he ran for President and then he amazingly saw the light?

Is it coincidence that Barack received donations from, visited the home of and is friends with the Pentagon and Police Headquarters Bomber, William Ayres? Is that Liberal enough for you? What do Osama and Obama have in common? Both have friends that bombed the Pentagon.

Is it coincidence that 16 times convicted felon Tony Rezko donated thousands to Obama's campaign in Illinois, basically buying him the election, then receiving millions in Illinois contracts for himself and associates?

Is it coincidental that Obama has all these questionable ties and with little to no political experience has received over $600 Million in campaign contributions?

Is it going to be a coincidence when Democratic opponents John Edwards receives an Attorney General's position and Hillary Clinton gets a Supreme Court nomination for their quick change in support FOR Barack Hussein Obama should he be victorious on Tuesday?

Is it a coincidence that 3 of the reporters recently asked to de-plane the Obama campaign jet worked for major US newspapers who had just endorsed the McCain/Palin ticket?

Is it just a coincidence that Obama took a break from campaigning to go visit his dying grandmother in Hawaii the same weekend that it was announced a seal was placed upon the "Hawaiian" birth records of Barack Hussein Obama II? Is Obama afraid of deathbed confession from his dear old grandmother?

Who is controlling this puppet? We may find out soon enough. I guess this article and others will put us on the Internet dream team's radar. BRING IT ON OBAMA SHEEPLE.....YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

The above is mostly from this website with just a touch of me... http://www.dontvoteobama.net
Pony

Maryville, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2008
I just seen a spot on the news about a polling place in philadelphia where there were two black panthers at a polling place and one was carrying a night stick and after the police ask him to leave and they interviewed the other one he acted like a dumb @$$ and did not know nothing even though he was standing with the other guy. Well I guess that the new black panthers still are just as stupid as they always were. The K K K and the black panthers are two groups that have the most uneducated people in there gang.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2009
Politically Incorect forgot to say that he got into Harvard because of Affermative Action. This is also how he the positions he did there. Look at his Report card(oh thats right like Kerry he won't release it) he is a very stupid individual.

The best thing he has going for him is being able to read off a teleprompter,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr woo-boy 31,053
Duck Dynasty' star will headline Men's Rally in... 5 hr Julia 2
Unaccompanied kids escape Central America to un... Sep 16 Zoe Regen 11
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
obama muslim? (Sep '08) Jul '14 does it matter 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 230
•••
•••

Dover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dover
•••