Burning Limbs, Leaves, Etc.....

Burning Limbs, Leaves, Etc.....

Posted in the Dover Forum

Miami, FL

#1 Jul 11, 2008
I've been told it was okay to have a fire if someone was cooking outdoors after about 6pm, but it wasn't okay for someone just to have a fire to burn limbs, leaves, etc. Everyday I go out to walk my dog ppl in my neighborhood are burning wood or something and the smell is so terrible I can barely breath. IMO I think if you live in the city limits it should be against the law to make a fire for anything.

Ostrander, OH

#2 Jul 26, 2008
The same goes for Dover when I go outside or to walk my dog I can't breath because of ppl burning leaves, limbs, etc. I also think it should be against the law in the City Limits. It should be for outside the City Limits only. If someone wants to cook out they should use a grill in the City Limits. I also feel the police should look further into this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know a lesbian named Rain that drives a ... Nov 12 crazy lil ginger 40 1
Review: Village Antiques & Collectibles Aug '15 Raylin 1
ShopRite negotiating Northern Liberties Superfr... (Apr '13) Aug '15 Mayor Notter 5
Buying furniture in Sugar Creek Aug '15 Hillbilly 1
Advice, Life Lessons, & Experience Jul '15 being myself 1
Wenger Jul '15 Anonymous 1
Review: Keith's Towing Jun '15 Shelly 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages