Marines killed in Jersey crash

Marines killed in Jersey crash

There are 2 comments on the New Jersey Herald story from Feb 24, 2007, titled Marines killed in Jersey crash. In it, New Jersey Herald reports that:

Two Marines died and three others were injured after their car smashed into a tree Friday night, a few hours after one of the men was honored for saving students in a bus accident in September, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Herald.

SSGT Kerrylalchan

Dover, NJ

#1 Feb 25, 2007
To my fellow devil dogs i miss you, you gave your life for our beloved marine corps. To the 3 devil dogs in the hospital my family and i pray for your recovery. SEMPER FIDELIS.

“LIFE IS TOO SHORT ”

Since: Aug 07

NJ

#2 Sep 4, 2007
SSGT Kerrylalchan wrote:
To my fellow devil dogs i miss you, you gave your life for our beloved marine corps. To the 3 devil dogs in the hospital my family and i pray for your recovery. SEMPER FIDELIS.
SEMPER FI.... ON BEHALF OF CPL. DAVID L. WEBB Jr., WHOM PASSED AWAY A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER. CPL. KNEW THE MAN IN THE CRASH, HE WOULD HAVE WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING IN REGARDS TO THEM.
HE LIVED AS A MARINE AND DIED AS ONE. ALL WILL BE MISSED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Special Education in Randolph Sep 15 Randolph mom 2
News Randolph students at game tested for alcohol Sep 15 Kim 2
Huge Garage Sale Sep 1 Ashleekim 1
Missing! Danielle Davis, Denville, NJ, 4-19-... (Apr '12) Mar '17 Foxxy 9
News Longtime auto dealer J.B. Grecco developing Sho... (Sep '10) Mar '17 Kim 19
Dover police (Apr '13) Feb '17 Ant 2
News Mine Hill may get full-time mayor (Mar '14) Dec '16 fedup 2

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages