Ex-Army engineer pleads guilty in NY to spy charge

There are 14 comments on the Dec 31, 2008, Fox News story titled Ex-Army engineer pleads guilty in NY to spy charge. In it, Fox News reports that:

An 85-year-old former Army mechanical engineer pleaded guilty to conspiracy Tuesday and admitted he passed classified documents to the Israelis in the 1970s and '80s. Ben-ami Kadish told U.S. Magistrate Judge ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Strombolle

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 31, 2008
Yes he did that why?

Because he was taught to defend Israel.

He was taught to salute another flag first.

So why punish him when in America it is OK to go against the United States?
A House Divided

Orion, IL

#2 Dec 31, 2008
This is what comes of dual citizenship. The zionists know no loyalty except to The Jewish State. Once again we see them put Israel before the welfare of the United States and drawing us deepeer into the Middle-East quagmire, A house divided like loyalties can not stand. In order to serve one master you betray the other. Zionism is a foreign terrorist phlosophy whose members steal critical American intelligence and feed it to Israel. But..... because of their positioning at the highest level of Government they are able to secure National Top Secrets and alude capture until the damage is done. This brings to mind the Jewish-zionist traitor Johnnathon Pollard another American Israeli who Betrayed The United States. The foundation of The U S is being undermined by zionism. Stop the division of the house and make dual citizenship illegal. Swear allegiance to the United States or Israel and serve one master. As Geoge w said, " Your either with us or against us!"
American October Hunt

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jan 1, 2009
"David Miller with Fox news"

is a defiant anti semitic Zionist. Who reports against murder of children and babies because he states they are defiant Muslims. What a racist bigot he is. May he never know the suffering of a loved one. If they are not his race he would not any way.

He is pro Israel and not Pro American.

He is pro murder and persecution.

He is pro human rights violator.
bboyy

Lakewood, NJ

#4 Jan 1, 2009
Chertoff has dual israeli citizenship,,just imagine how much damage can he inflict if he rats out U.S secrets to Israel....and Rahm Emanual another zionists is also an Israeli citizen. Just why are dual citizenship holders allowed to hold top government jobs.i dont know.
Green Party

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Jan 1, 2009
YouTube - Israel vows to continue Gaza attacks - 02 Mar 08

More than 100 people have now been killed since Israel ...
www.youtube.com/watch...
#

YouTube - Israel continues to bombard Gaza - 01 Mar 08

Choose the language in which you want to view YouTube. This ...
www.youtube.com/watch...
Pepper Pretty

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jan 3, 2009
Guess who is on there way to Israel to show support for Israel. "Mayor Blomberg"

Yes his wealth will show the world Modern Day Gaza Deportation Camp is to remain just that.

Yes his wealth will influence those who are wanting power and money.

Yes to show the slaves GOYS you are nothing but dogs.

This is a way of life the world is learning now.

Yes they win.
Serve America Justice

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Jan 9, 2009
Zionist Converts and Senator sold out one sided racist Harry Reid.

Yesterday, the Senate passed a secretly drafted and fast-tracked resolution co-sponsored by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Republican Senator Mitch McConnell by unanimous voice vote (meaning there will be no written record of who voted yes or who abstained) "recognizing the right of Israel to defend itself against attacks from Gaza and reaffirming the United States' strong support for Israel in its battle with Hamas, and supporting the Israeli-Palestinian peace process." (You can read the full text of the bill here)

There was nothing in this one-sided legislation, which was familiarly referred to by Senate staffers we spoke to as "The AIPAC bill," that will help the 1.5 million Gazans who are currently under siege. And there is nothing in this bill that will do anything to support "the Israeli-Palestinian peace process."

Congress is expected to vote on similar legislation within the next few days. Please call your Representative TODAY to ask him or her to vote no on any legislation that fails to call for an for an immediate and unconditional ceasefire -- as well as for unimpeded access for humanitarian aid into Gaza and a lifting of Israel's blockade.

If you don't know who represents you in Congress, then you can find out at Congress.org (enter your zip code in the upper right corner of the website). Once you know who represents you call 202- and the operator will connect you to your Representative*.
auroranorth

Park Falls, WI

#9 Jan 10, 2009
Strombolle wrote:
Yes he did that why?
Because he was taught to defend Israel.
He was taught to salute another flag first.
So why punish him when in America it is OK to go against the United States?
shoot the traitor, and severly punish Israel for this conduct
Pete Kaplan

Montebello, CA

#10 Jan 17, 2009
You can't blame this man for doing what any Jew would do. It's a their prerogative based on their culture, religion, race or whatever.
Leslie

Carlsbad, CA

#12 Jan 19, 2009
There is nothing in the world that can stop Jews from loving and caring for each other not even America can stop the Jews form supporting each other.
larry g

Ellicott City, MD

#14 Jan 29, 2009
A House Divided wrote:
This is what comes of dual citizenship. The zionists know no loyalty except to The Jewish State. Once again we see them put Israel before the welfare of the United States and drawing us deepeer into the Middle-East quagmire, A house divided like loyalties can not stand. In order to serve one master you betray the other. Zionism is a foreign terrorist phlosophy whose members steal critical American intelligence and feed it to Israel. But..... because of their positioning at the highest level of Government they are able to secure National Top Secrets and alude capture until the damage is done. This brings to mind the Jewish-zionist traitor Johnnathon Pollard another American Israeli who Betrayed The United States. The foundation of The U S is being undermined by zionism. Stop the division of the house and make dual citizenship illegal. Swear allegiance to the United States or Israel and serve one master. As Geoge w said, " Your either with us or against us!"
you are ssoooo right , you can't serve 2 countries
larry g

Ellicott City, MD

#15 Jan 29, 2009
Leslie wrote:
There is nothing in the world that can stop Jews from loving and caring for each other not even America can stop the Jews form supporting each other.
then take your ass to Israel
larry g

Ellicott City, MD

#16 Jan 29, 2009
Pete Kaplan wrote:
You can't blame this man for doing what any Jew would do. It's a their prerogative based on their culture, religion, race or whatever.
only traitors like Pollard , that is why he will rot in an american jail
wow

Dallas, TX

#17 Feb 4, 2009
This man was only spying because of the rocket attacks launched against Israel! Wake up sheeple! Maybe if they would stop launching those advanced missiles every single day against the poor jewish schoolchildren, Israel wouldn't need to use spies. I'm sure he was passing them technical briefings on how to defend against missile attacks anyway.

Remember when Israel attacked and destroyed the USS Liberty? They only did so because they thought it was carrying missiles for Hamas (who didn't exist at the time).

Remember when the IDF ran over and killed Rachael Corrie - a US citizen who was protesting the demolishing of homes and orchards of the Palestinian "terrorists"? They did that because they feared she would launch missiles into Israel after her peaceful protest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of living in dover (Jul '07) Apr 10 Colbuzzsaw 22
News Owner of Albanese Sports Gallery in Belvidere a... (Jan '09) Mar 30 BSD 5
police closed victory gardens on nov 20 (Nov '09) Mar 28 Colbuzzsaw 11
News What's up, docks? Lake Hopatcong has 2,183 of them Jan '15 blaxout 1
News Mezuzah Campaign: Protect your Home and Your Ho... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DavidNJCPA 2
News Ironia Elementary School Teachers Support the T... Jan '15 shirley shay 1
News Man caught with bag of heroin on Route 80 in De... (Apr '13) Nov '14 Randy Lim 5
More from around the web

Dover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]