thinking of living in dover

Posted in the Dover Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
leprechaun

Sainte-hélène, France

#1 Jul 25, 2007
hi can anyone give me some info on living in dover my family and i are currently living in france im irish and hubby is french but teen daughter does not like france moved here 2 years ago would love some info on life in general in dover thanks
ANDREA

AOL

#2 Jul 27, 2007
i AM THINKING OF BUYING A HOME IN ROCKAWAY TOWNSHIP, BUT I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE AREA IS IT GHETTO. iS IT SAFE FOR MY FAMILY.
GABY

Wayne, NJ

#3 Jul 30, 2007
Dont do it.... this area is starting to get bad I am moving out of here as soones possible
kulas

Bronx, NY

#4 Jul 30, 2007
yeah, the worsest place in new jersey is DOVER where you'll be able to mingle with all the hispanic people in the area...some of them are uneducated and without breeding!!!thats for sure!!!
kulas

Bronx, NY

#5 Jul 30, 2007
DOVER IS the worsest area in NJ, full of hispanic people..and some of these people are uneducated and no breeding excuse me!!most of them are illegal immigrants here!!
kulas

Bronx, NY

#6 Jul 30, 2007
GABY wrote:
Dont do it.... this area is starting to get bad I am moving out of here as soones possible
DOVER IS the worsest area in NJ, full of hispanic people..and some of these people are uneducated and no breeding excuse me!!most of them are illegal immigrants here!!
kulas

Bronx, NY

#7 Jul 30, 2007
hi
Viking5

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2007
You are an ignorant!
We stolen half of this country to the Mexicans and now you call them immigrants. Let's these people help our tainted economy and provide us quality construction skills (and cheap by the way), and a workforce that in this moment is crucial for our nation. Your parents must be proud of you, American!
GIO

Piscataway, NJ

#9 Aug 9, 2007
kulas wrote:
yeah, the worsest place in new jersey is DOVER where you'll be able to mingle with all the hispanic people in the area...some of them are uneducated and without breeding!!!thats for sure!!!
TALK ABOUT BEING UNEDUCATED,MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOURSELF BEFORE YOU MAKE COMMENTS OF OTHERS. WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS AND WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE TO THIS COUNTRY. IF YOU DONT WANT TO ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH OTHER CULTURES YOU SHOULD FIND A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN LIVE BY YOURSELF.IF YOU LOOK AROUND THERE ARE MANY TOWNS THAT ARE DIRTY,POOR AND UNFORTUNATELY FULL OF UNEDUCATED PEOPLE AND THEY ARE NOT FILLED WITH HISPANICS ONLY. INSTEAD OF BEING SOMEONE FULL OF HATE MAKE A DIFFRENCE AND GET INVOLVED TO CHANGING YOUR ATTITUDE AND HELPING THOSE PEOPLE WHO NEED EDUCATION SINCE YOU ARE SO EDUCATED.......
John

Parlin, NJ

#10 Aug 10, 2007
Can anybody on this board post a message without a grammatical or spelling mistake ? Dear Lord, what a bunch of morons. I'm surpried you're able to use the Internet.
Kal

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Aug 15, 2007
Ha! I was just thinking the same thing.
John
Can anybody on this board post a message without a grammatical or spelling mistake ? Dear Lord, what a bunch of morons. I'm surpried you're able to use the Internet.
Quidproquo

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#12 Aug 15, 2007
Typos happen... What can you say?

By the way... What does "surpried" mean? I can't seem to find it in the English Dictionary...
John wrote:
Liz

Garfield, NJ

#13 Sep 11, 2007
Dover isn't the nicest area in New Jersey, but that's no reason to bash Hispanic people!
However I would recommend a nearby town instead, like Rockaway, Randolph, Parsippany, or Mountain Lakes, Madison, and Summit if you could afford those areas.
Ana

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2007
Dover is not a bad town. I've lived here all of my life. It has changed dramatically over the years. It used to be caucasian and puerto rican. Now it's majority South American and Mexican. We now have a little bit of everyone. It's what you make it. It's nothing like Newark or the ghetto.
mischa

Morris Plains, NJ

#15 Sep 9, 2009
march 30,2009 i moved to dover nj at first it was the best thing i could have done i was close to my job but soon i would find out my landlord was a slum landlord he made me fix the house for him then 3 months later he would tell me to vacate his property i would say that the school system in dover is not so great. you have pregnant girls attending class and some of don't even applied themselves consider this before you moved to dover find out amount other school how is that school system is grade with other school and the ratio on crime etc ect. i moved out of dover last month.
dough

Denville, NJ

#16 Oct 17, 2014
Bruu dover aint shit its a wannabe paterson and patersons not bad either they go back and forth yea its safe and u wont be bothered just a cuple of shootins hear in there it aint nuthin like newark

Since: Mar 15

Succasunna, NJ

#17 Mar 27, 2015
leprechaun wrote:
hi can anyone give me some info on living in dover my family and i are currently living in france im irish and hubby is french but teen daughter does not like france moved here 2 years ago would love some info on life in general in dover thanks
Kind of a crummy town.....move to the surrounding area like Randolph.....
Dover Sucks

Randolph, NJ

#18 Apr 9, 2015
Don't move to Dover! That's all I have to say.
Dover Sucks

Randolph, NJ

#19 Apr 9, 2015
leprechaun wrote:
Take my advice. Stay out of Dover. Stay out of New Jersey. Go south. I've lived in Dover for most of my life and I am now in my fifties and I have seen this town become a shit hole.
Dover Sucks

Randolph, NJ

#20 Apr 9, 2015
Ana wrote:
Dover is not a bad town. I've lived here all of my life. It has changed dramatically over the years. It used to be caucasian and puerto rican. Now it's majority South American and Mexican. We now have a little bit of everyone. It's what you make it. It's nothing like Newark or the ghetto.
You forgot to mention that it also overpopulated with illegals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parsippany Church Votes to Welcome Gay Parishio... (Dec '13) Dec '15 Fa-Foxy 11
Con Game (Jun '10) Dec '15 WashingtonChilds 6
News Man caught with bag of heroin on Route 80 in De... (Apr '13) Dec '15 WashingtonChilds 6
Les Rosell, The One Eyed Bandit, Is A Mental Pa... Dec '15 WashingtonChilds 1
Les Rosell Belongs in Roswell; He is An Alien P... Dec '15 WashingtonChilds 2
News Lawsuit says Rockaway Twp. councilmen get undes... (Oct '15) Oct '15 citizen 1
News Community activist loses job for allegedly crit... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fed Up 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages