Was Morris judge just looking for som...

Was Morris judge just looking for some way out of his jam?

There are 1 comment on the Daily Record story from Oct 12, 2007, titled Was Morris judge just looking for some way out of his jam?. In it, Daily Record reports that:

“A lawyer shall not ... present, participate in presenting, or threaten to present criminal charges to obtain an improper advantage in a civil matter.”

A lawsuit portrays it as an abuse of power. George R. Korpita, a municipal judge, made a phone call that a lot of other people probably would have made under similar circumstances. via Daily Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Concerned

Monroe, NY

#1 Nov 1, 2007
Judge Korpita and his Rockaway Boro Lackeys are pure evil beware. Its finally coming down on justice anfd i hope to see it served for everyone that was inflicted withg the wrong doing of this judge and the Rockaway Boro Police

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Verizon Wireless Celebrates Rockaway SMART Stor... Wed mlynch 1
thinking of living in dover (Jul '07) May 25 Andres 23
SMS Italian Festival May 28-31 Waterloo Concert... Apr '15 smsitalianfest 1
News Owner of Albanese Sports Gallery in Belvidere a... (Jan '09) Mar '15 BSD 5
police closed victory gardens on nov 20 (Nov '09) Mar '15 Colbuzzsaw 11
News What's up, docks? Lake Hopatcong has 2,183 of them Jan '15 blaxout 1
News Mezuzah Campaign: Protect your Home and Your Ho... (Aug '14) Jan '15 DavidNJCPA 2
More from around the web

Dover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]