Dover official says permits delaying ...

Dover official says permits delaying rep...

There are 1 comment on the New Jersey Online story from Jun 18, 2009, titled Dover official says permits delaying rep.... In it, New Jersey Online reports that:

State permits will be needed to fix a broken water main in Dover, delaying any repairs and turning the project into a "logistical nightmare," a town official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Online.

CARMINE

Poughkeepsie, NY

#1 Jun 27, 2009
PRAY EVERY DAY FOR THE PARENTS OF THE PRECIOUS LITTLE PARKS GIRL, BUTCHERED BY THE FILTHY BASTARD BUTCHER BROTHERS FROM CLIFTON OR WHATEVER HOLE THEY CRAWLED OUT OF. PUNISH THEY'RE PARENTS FOR TEACHING THEM HATRED AND VIOLENCE. THEY ALMOST DUMPED HER REMAINS INTO THE PASSAIC RIVER, IN PEICES. OBVIOUSLY VERY STUPID BROTHERS TOO. THANK YOU TO THE POLICEMEN WHO CAUGHT THEM ON THE BRIDGE THAT NIGHT AND THE RANDOLPH POLICE DEPT. FOR THE JOBS THEY DO EVERYDAY TO MAKE OUR LIFE SAFER. LIFE IN PRISON FOR BOTH BROTHERS. LET YOUNG PEOPLE TODAY KNOW THE FEAR OF GOD AND THAT CHRIMES WILL BE PUNISHED SEVERELY, MAYBE THEY'LL THINK BEFORE THEY TREATEN ANYONES LIFE OR THE DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mine Hill may get full-time mayor (Mar '14) Dec 27 fedup 2
Route 46 construction by Dover Dodge (Jun '16) Sep '16 Dover11 3
News Police: Four young children found at Paterson a... Sep '16 Nette 1
News Looking for Brandy in Rockaway Aug '16 apriljm76 1
Shore soup project uses maggot infested produce (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hot blonde 18 1
Green Pond Turtle (Jun '16) Jun '16 T Neberon 1
Con Game (Jun '10) May '16 Tony Price 77 7

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages