DPL WORKER

Maysville, KY

#1 May 25, 2009
Does any body in Dover know a lil punk I used to work on A team with named Jamez Habermahl I think he stole 20 dollars from my 13 yr old daughter after he tryed to get in her panties i would like to find him
Corey Arthur

Maysville, KY

#2 May 25, 2009
Man T Hopps didn't miss with ur daughter your just tryin to hat cuz he probally balling on ya punk ass plus DPL workers sux exept T Hopps and any body but you
Corey Arthur

Maysville, KY

#3 May 25, 2009
Lay off the ol boy he didnt mess with ur daughters ya just hating on him
IT WAS GOOD TO

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2009
Jamez Tyler Habermehl is a layer because he stol the bike at pastor's house and yo girl sucked my STICK :~) and that was worong!
concerned citizen

Grayson, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2009
He is a theif and a lil punk bit*h
DYLAN HIGH

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2009
Jamez Tyler is friend and once a cursade to northern land of Ireland we faced 50 skinheads. Unlike most is the rare predicument Jamez stood tall and chest out right beside me. We played Micheal Jackson Music to get in their heads. Danced a few steps from Thiller and precided to kick all 50 of their asses. After our sudden desctruction of this gang we saved Thousnads of Irish of poateo famin. So all in all I would have to say he is a swell fellow!
wow

Maysville, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2009
IT WAS GOOD TO wrote:
Jamez Tyler Habermehl is a layer because he stol the bike at pastor's house and yo girl sucked my STICK :~) and that was worong!
sounds like you need to start hanging out with the pastor a little bit more..
wow

Maysville, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2009
layer? Seriously? YOU ARE A JOKE!
wow

Maysville, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2009
DYLAN HIGH wrote:
Jamez Tyler is friend and once a cursade to northern land of Ireland we faced 50 skinheads. Unlike most is the rare predicument Jamez stood tall and chest out right beside me. We played Micheal Jackson Music to get in their heads. Danced a few steps from Thiller and precided to kick all 50 of their asses. After our sudden desctruction of this gang we saved Thousnads of Irish of poateo famin. So all in all I would have to say he is a swell fellow!
he is a true hero...
Brittany

Maysville, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2010
LMFAO like I would stick anyone elses d*ck in my mouth. You must be f*cked up if you think I sucked your d*ck. Your probably some loser who's been obsessed with me since you were little. F*ck off losers.
& none of you even know EITHER of us so why run your mouth? Must be scared lmao.
lol

Maysville, KY

#11 Dec 2, 2012
no one is obsessed with your cracker jack azz no one is scared of u ALL LIL BITCHES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Patriot 151,666
monica midkiff (Jan '14) 8 hr Juliamidkiff 21
any bi curious guys 14 hr Anal queen 30
Jeanna Williams 15 hr swinging fun 4
tucker poe (Feb '13) 15 hr Bernard 15
Tammy chandler ashcraft (Nov '14) 23 hr Mariah 7
M\M fun let's play Tue Bottom4u 23

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages