Bates RV Calls 'Airstream Ranch' Work...

Bates RV Calls 'Airstream Ranch' Work of Art

There are 2 comments on the RV Business story from Jan 9, 2008, titled Bates RV Calls 'Airstream Ranch' Work of Art. In it, RV Business reports that:

Bates RV owner Frank Bates claims these partially buried Airstreams are a tourist attraction Evoking the spirit of kitschy Americana like giant balls of string or alligator wrestling, seven aluminum-plated ... via RV Business

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RV Business.

Kristina

New York, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2008
I drive by these all the time, and I love it. It reminds me of the Cadillacs on old 66.
Tom Kuhn

Largo, FL

#2 Nov 30, 2008
The Airstream Ranch adds some great pizzazz to an otherwise boring section of I-4. I think it's a great throwback to the good old days!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenna Howell (Dec '15) Jun 7 Bitchdontplay 2
Weston Hastie (Nov '12) May '16 beans tostada 7
Hair salon Apr '16 Shaylynn 1
News Alligator Tries to Get in Fla. Home Apr '16 andet1987 5
News Deputies: Dover man charged with DUI & child ne... (Oct '07) Mar '16 User Name 3
Info on Samuel David Hunter (Jul '13) Mar '16 concerened mom 6
News Dead body found in Dover strawberry field (Mar '08) Jul '15 GiovanniTheGreat 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages