Review: BayFlower Moving Group
Gianna l

United States

#62 Mar 12, 2014
They proved my husband and I wrong about our fears and showed us the different between choosing a rip-off company to a licensed and insured with many good things. They were awesome the way they handled the entire process. I am very satisfied with my services, my husband is so glad he didn't have to do any heavy weight!!
Paulie V

United States

#63 Mar 18, 2014
I must say, I never expected this kind of service from a moving company. I had always assumed there were no differences between moving companies and just went along with whoever sounded the best over the phone. Now I know to trust these guys whenever I need anything handled. Not only are their quotes fair but their service was excellent! Everything was handled very fast by very nice and professional personnel. These guys knew what they were doing. They secured all my belongings down perfectly and set up everything so perfectly! I used to dread the thought of moving but with these guys around I'll never have to worry about it again! Thanks guys! I would just suggest your service to everyone I know.
Sarah Braxton

United States

#64 Mar 19, 2014
When I booked them I hardly had any expectation because I never got a satisfactory move by any other movers which I used in the past. But when I spoke with their sales person, I started to believe that they will do something good. But they actually delivered me a great move. They maintained the checklist, met the deadline and charged what they quoted initially and most importantly they managed to complete the move without any errors! I am thankful to them for their excellent customer service.
Curtis Ray

United States

#65 Mar 20, 2014
I would use this company again without even thinking twice. Such a nice and friendly company that puts you first. I called last minute with a decent size apartment that needed to be moved within the week. They didnt ask too many questions and they didnt make it seem like I was too much of a hassle. They put me on their schedule right away. The day that I needed to move was the exact date they promised me! The sales rep and the workers were very productive and helpful. It was an overall great move.
Ben Pate

Maitland, FL

#66 Apr 3, 2014
This was an incredible experience. Every time I move the movers never pack my things up right or the way I wanted so I was very pleased when the mover asked me “How do you want me to pack these things”, he asked me for everything which I loved! They really made me feel like the last thing they wanted was my things damaged. They were not worried about time, just getting the job done right. They showed a lot of professionalism and worked closely with me to make sure everything was done the right way. I trusted them to do my move by gut and my gut was right. They did a better job then I thought they would do... Great movers!
Amanda Maxwell

United States

#67 Apr 11, 2014
We used bayflower to move our 4 bedroom apartment to a smaller two bedroom and put items in storage. The movers showed up to pack on time, actually 5 minutes early! They were a professional and hard working. They had to pack my china cabinet, which they took extreme care of. They took stuff apart and put it back together (mainly our BBQ). I am very pleased with the level of service that they provided. They exceeded our expectation on delivery. They showed up on time for delivery and nothing was broken or damaged. I recommend them!
Delvin Williams

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68 Apr 15, 2014
Bayflower moving group helped my wife out tremendously throughout her move. We had to move and i had already started my new job so i needed someone to move us. These guys did an awesome job and they will be my go to company when and if we move again. Thanks guys.
Phillip N

United States

#69 Apr 16, 2014
Bayflower Moving Group just finished packing up our house!! A lot of hours for the guys!!! The guys really did a great job!! Hard working, very friendly and very accommodating seeing as I am not able to walk..... A really great crew!!! They left things really neat as well at the end of each day. I would happily recommend these guys to anyone. The office staff was equally good and accommodating also, they made the whole thing less stressful than we thought it would be. Many thanks to the whole team at Bayflower Moving Group.
Kerri Hunter

Lithonia, GA

#70 Apr 17, 2014
Moving from here to there is a part of the life. But in my case, I have to move a lot because of the nature of my job. So, using professional movers have become a daily routine for me. But unfortunately I never had a good moving experience till I used bayflower. Recently I have moved back to Florida from New Jersey for my move. They move went really well this time. Their sales rep and his team did perform like real pros. They scheduled and planned my move to the perfection and executed all the maneuvers effortlessly. I am sure they are well experience and highly skilled because they actually made the move look like so easy!! I am more than just happy to receive all my belongings in great condition in FL and thanks to them for completing the move within the schedule and for not asking for any additional payments.
Rachel H

United States

#71 Apr 18, 2014
Moving wasn’t easy. I have two little kids, a boy and a girl, and with an ongoing job, I never knew how I would manage to pack my stuff and reach WA in time for the big change. Thanks to this fab company for making things nice and easy. The staff was very helpful and cooperative. They helped me a lot with everything, and I am grateful to them.
Al Morales

Alpharetta, GA

#72 May 2, 2014
I would definitely use their service again. These people did a decent job. I already used them once and I am more than satisfied with their treatment towards the customer. Bayflowers team were super fast when talking about packing. I packed only some stuff but it was not good enough so they fixed it very quickly. They wrapped everything. They made sure that everything was securely wrapped and protected.When I talked to Sebastian, the salesman at the company, I found out about all the necessary details I needed to know. The team I worked with were David, Movers who were really enthusiastic, energetic and courteous. I was bothering them a lot with some of my decorations, but they did a perfect job with wrapping them so nothing got damaged, nothing got broken! The guys were so careful with my things and they were super tolerating to my requests.I am extremely satisfied because I did not have to pay much at all, actually the price was rather low.If you ask me, you should definitely hire them. They treat their customers with great respect! If I move again, they will definitely be my choice again!
Nina Hobbs

United States

#76 May 16, 2014
I do not know if they are the best in town but I do believe that BayFlower Moving Group must be within the top 3 moving companies of the town. I just completed a move using them. I called many companies but their sales rep offered me the best possible deal. So, I booked them for my move. Their movers also did a great job for me. They showed up on time, managed the entire move perfectly. Movers were very committed, focused and skilled and fast too. They took the control over the situation, showed great presence of mind while dealing with the odds and tried their level best to ensure a perfect move. It was actually a perfect move. I am happy with the service and price. I thank them for a great move and I am sure that I will be using them again.
show less
Nigel Eggold

United States

#79 May 27, 2014
Everything went great with my move. I moved in and happy to be here. I have had wonderful service from everyone in your company. They actually did a great job of moving. I was very happy that all my furniture was safe. Thank you so much bayflower moving. I would definitely recommend you to anyone and come back to use you if I have to move again in the future
SandyGabriel

United States

#80 May 28, 2014
Hired Bayflower for a job moving my house from Florida to New York. Had called them before the moving day, the truck arrived early and the guys work fast very professional, Cant say enough good things about them. Very painless process and they really looked after my stuff. I have a lot of expensive music equipment and everything arrived in 1 truck. Will be recommending to all my family and friends.
Aaron Blackman

United States

#82 Jun 11, 2014
After much research and many hours on the phone, we decided to give Bayflower movers a try. Even though they were a little higher in price than some of the others but I really liked the girl we spoke to on the phone. He was clear and concise about how they work and what we were responsible for taking care of for the day of the move. The movers were clean and respectful and it was very obvious that they knew what they were doing. The carefully helped to pack our china and made sure that it would all arrive safely. They made sure all the bigger furniture was wrapped in blankets to help prevent scratching or damage on the trip. Every box was tagged with a number so that all of our things would arrive together. A different group of movers handled the delivery of our items and were just as skilled and cautious with our belongings as the first group. They did a great job from beginning to end. If I could I would give them ten stars!!! Thank you all for a job well done
Karen Jansen

Hollywood, FL

#83 Jun 13, 2014
moved from New Jersey, to Orlando, FL This company did a great job. I am very happy with the service and the price. The movers were outstanding and the office was professional. I will use again and refer them to family and friends. Good job guys
Molly Anderson

United States

#84 Jun 16, 2014
Thats my first time using moving company.I was recommended by a friend to contact Bayflower Moving for my move.They was very friendly,helpful and cooperative.
The movers were careful , they nicely wrapped and boxed everything and carefully loaded on the trucks.
Rex Dinsmore

Hawkinsville, GA

#85 Jun 17, 2014
I recently relocated from florida to iowa and called bayflower moving to help me with the move. The people at Economy made my move extremely easy and worry free! I would use them again in a heartbeat....if not faster!
Kit Hoover

United States

#86 Jun 18, 2014
I’ve always been skeptical about moving companies; however Bayflower Mvoing Group changed all that for me. First of all, they were very professional and honest about how much my move would cost, with little to no surprises on the day of the move. Secondly, they were affordable and tried their hardest to accommodate my budget. And finally, they transferred all of my things with great care, delivering it as it had been picked up.
Kate Butler

United States

#87 Jun 19, 2014
I have to thank the movers and the sales person for their herculean effort! It was hard to believe that they actually managed my move without a hitch. There were so many things, many crystal and glass ware, piano, old and fragile sofa and glass shelves plus much more vulnerable stuff and they had to travel a lot before completing the move. So, there was every chance for mistakes. But they had other ideas. I do not know how but they actually avoided all possible threats and provided me the smoothest move of my life. Thanks a lot guys. I wish you success for future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
speak out on sexual abuse Oct 13 coco4u 1
Kylie Williams (Feb '17) Oct 7 Mar man 2
Review: Buddy's Roofing & Repair's Inc. (Jul '16) Jul '16 CherylBrown 1
News Deputies: Dover man charged with DUI & child ne... (Oct '07) Mar '16 User Name 3
News Dead body found in Dover strawberry field (Mar '08) Jul '15 GiovanniTheGreat 44
stolen trailers from lindsey ln in dover about ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Jumpstart 1
dover area gangs and plant city (Jul '09) Sep '14 fuhkuall 3

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages