Review: BayFlower Moving Group

Posted in the Dover Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Thank you BayFlower

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Oct 7, 2013
What a great move!! From the beginning phone call to the delivery I was so pleased with all the services I received. Everyone was so nice to me and either answered all my questions or got back to me with the answers quickly. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends AND if I have to ever move again (Which I hope I won't) BayFlower is the ONLY moving company I am calling.
Jeremy

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Great people, great move, very satisfied, just got all my items, and everything is the same as when we sent it! We couldn't be happier. Thanks so much to the men and women at Bayflower Moving Group!
Skip

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Oct 12, 2013
I know that quality never comes at a cheap price. If you want the quality then you have to pay the proper price. So, when I saw their quote, it was clear to me that they were not the cheapest but I did hire them because when I talked with their sales person I felt that they are extremely professional. I was right. Movers were very efficient, motivated and professionals. They did everything possible to complete the move perfectly and eventually they were successful doing that. I am very happy with their service and I would like to recommend BayFlower Moving Group for any kind of moves.
Karen T

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Nov 7, 2013
I really do respect the team at Bayflower Moving Group mainly because they really cared about my family and I's best needs. They made sure that everything was right in order from the moving truck to the storage unit that they found me near my house. I couldn't have asked for better service:)
If you are making a move, I would recommend Bayflower to you, my friends and my family. Again, thanks Bayflower and everyone that works with them it was truly a conjoined effort!
Anonymous

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Nov 7, 2013
Hi my name is Callie Hooper and I would just like you give you guys my testimonial about Bayflower Moving Group. My husband and I had such a very great experience with them this past summer with our move from New York to Florida. We decided to move because of weather and we just really got tired of not being near the beach. Long story short we had found a bunch of different companies that were pushing us to go with them because we filled out our info on Billy.com , then we came across Bayflower. They made us feel at ease and like they would just be the perfect fit! Well, they were and everything went very well.... our salesrep Joe was so patient and always there for our every need. We kept in contact throughout the entire moving process to make sure that we were on the same page and our home looks beautiful! We are never going to move ourselves again if we ever do move again, we swear by Bayflower:)
Amber

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Nov 17, 2013
I have experienced many moving companies because of the nature of my job. Form my experience I think they are one of the very best. Movers of BayFlower Moving Group are very careful and committed. Thank you BayFlower Moving Group
Bobby

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Nov 17, 2013
All my life I wanted to live on the Pacific. A few years, jobs and marriages later I was finally able to save up enough to purchase some beachfront property in California. I drew up some plans, got a contractor and arranged to have my home built. I picked BayFlower Movers and they made my dream come true. Thank You BayFlower
Vincent And Pam

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Nov 17, 2013
My wife and I always dreamt of moving to the Bay area, a good friend told me to check out BayFlower Moving Group, which in turn told me to also get estimates from other companies. Seth at BayFlower Moving Group helped me fine tune the move until we were on budget.He was incredibly patient and very helpful. Our belongings arrived in 2 weeks safe and sound.
Edith Parker

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Nov 17, 2013
Making a move from PA to CA is a far move, so I decided to hire a reputable moving company, their name was Bayflower Moving Group. I have to tell you guys that it was a very good move! Their services made my move nice and easy, which is a hard thing to do moving all of those miles. Those guys were very on point, I will choose them again if I move again.
Tod Fitcher

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Nov 17, 2013
I read all about BayFlower Moving Group online and decided to give them a call for our move. From the very time the phone was picked up to the time I hung up I knew that their reviews were on point! The sales rep showed professionalism and made me feel he/his crew were trustworthy and would take good care of us. THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT! I got a follow up call from the Office Manager a day before the move to confirm our move date time.That gets a thumbs up in my book! Vic and his crew arrived on time and did their work; packing and moving. There was no idling about and there was no head scratching! They executed the job par excellence in terms of time and efficiency from our old address to our new address.
Richard Keen

South Ozone Park, NY

#12 Nov 18, 2013
They showed up on time, loaded our stuff up and were at our other house unloading quickly. They were very efficient and quick, yet friendly towards me and careful with my belongings.
Outstanding movers, very professional
Linda R

United States

#13 Nov 18, 2013
Last month I got a very attractive job offer in TN and I moved at the end of the last month. I researched online and decided to use Bay flower Moving Group for my move and it was a big success, because I was able to find the best movers for my relocation
Rachel R

United States

#14 Nov 19, 2013
Bayflower Moving Group was a super moving company that we used recently. So many great things to say about them, they moved our whole home so perfectly. Not a single item was damaged and they were so respectful. Extremely happy and satisfied with thid moving company!!!!!!
Thomas Kline

Hollywood, FL

#15 Nov 20, 2013
I move with Bay Flower Moving Group from Raleigh NC to AR movers was great they packed my belongings quick in 2 hours and bring it to my new house in 5 days I was very happy with the movers and the company
Jefferson Mullins

Miami, FL

#16 Nov 25, 2013
I found Bayflower Moving Group on the internet ,they arrived on time and were very friendly & efficient. the price was 10% from the average in the market but worth it. If you want your move to go smooth, use this company. Thank you for your smooth move.
Jefferson Mullins

Miami, FL

#17 Nov 25, 2013
I found Bayflpwer amoving Group on the internet They arrived on time and were very friendly & efficient. the price was 10% from the average in the market but worth it. If you want your move to go smooth, use this company. Thank you for your smooth move.
Frankie Lynn

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2013
My husband and I had 24 hours before the sale of my parents' house closed to remove a huge antique breakfront that had been left to me by my grandmother. I had about given up when I tried Bayflower Moving Group. Much to my surprise, my call was no only answered by a pick-up time the next afternoon was arranged. Three gentlemen arrived at 4:30 P.M. on the following day. They were polite and professional. They carefully and quickly prepared my delicate breakfront for moving, drove it about 1 1/2 hours in rush hour, and set up the beautiful piece of furniture in my home. I am very grateful Thanks!
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Dec 3, 2013
I found Bayflower Moving Group to be excellent. The entire experience from the first phone call to get the moving process started to the delivery of the furniture was easy. We had three different moves going on at the same time. They were organized, meticulous, helpful and pleasant during the entire move. I would use this company again and would recommend them highly.
Anonymous

Hollywood, FL

#20 Dec 3, 2013
Day before yesterday I got a wonderful service from the movers of this company. They made my move look so easy, which it was not. The Movers were extremely talented. They handled the pressure very efficiently and moved the items with care. I was very impressed to see their professionalism and I was also happy with the amount that they charged.
Stevie Mcleod

United States

#21 Dec 5, 2013
I have no words to thank the movers and the sales guy Joe of Bayflower Moving Group after they completed my move. I was never expecting so much with the budget that I had for the move. They were assigned for an office move. I knew that I asked a lot from the movers because I knew that the move is noting going to be an easy one because of its nature. But they really amazed me with their great service and speed. Movers were absolutely on top of their work. They seemed to have total control over everything and handled the pressure effortlessly. In the end I got a stress free, quick and smooth move

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa G Anderson Dec 22 Jus me 1
Ku Klux Klan is still alive and well in Florida (Aug '08) Dec 21 Go Blue Forever 357
Valrco Station Road Dec 7 ZimmyPOP 1
walgreens bait and switch (Apr '11) Nov 30 Ruby13 4
dover area gangs and plant city (Jul '09) Sep '14 fuhkuall 3
Apparent gang shooting in Dover (Jun '12) Jun '14 Norte 14 10
Dead body found in Dover strawberry field (Mar '08) Jan '14 ProblemsGetSolved 42
Dover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST

NBC Sports11:09AM