L'Opera Brasserie/West Palm Beach: So...

L'Opera Brasserie/West Palm Beach: SouthFlorida.com

There are 2 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Apr 11, 2007, titled L'Opera Brasserie/West Palm Beach: SouthFlorida.com. In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

Important: This article was last updated on May 13, 2005. Please call ahead to confirm hours, prices, dates and other information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

francis carbin ireland

Ireland

#1 May 10, 2007
Hi guys very happy to hear about the success of your fine restaurant. A very well run, friendly, professional kitchen. Thanks for the experience guys. i'm sorry i didn't stay longer! i'm still in ireland but hope to travel to Australia to futher my experience. thanks, your irish buddy frankie.
francis carbin ireland

Ireland

#2 May 10, 2007
Hi guys very happy to hear about the success of your fine restaurant. A very well run, friendly, professional kitchen. Thanks for the experience guys. i'm sorry i didn't stay longer! i'm still in ireland but hope to travel to Australia to futher my experience. thanks, your irish buddy frankie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara fouts Sep 15 Notmymannomore 1
News Ku Klux Klan is still alive and well in Florida (Aug '08) Sep 1 amerillogirl1 381
What's new coming in beside of Winn Dixie Aug 31 Brenda Kaye 1
Review: Buddy's Roofing & Repair's Inc. (Jul '16) Jul '16 CherylBrown 1
News Deputies: Dover man charged with DUI & child ne... (Oct '07) Mar '16 User Name 3
News Dead body found in Dover strawberry field (Mar '08) Jul '15 GiovanniTheGreat 44
stolen trailers from lindsey ln in dover about ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Jumpstart 1

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages