Who do you support for U.S. House in ...

Who do you support for U.S. House in Florida (District 12) in 2010?

Posted in the Dover Forum

USMC

Kathleen, FL

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Everyone must have forgot the mess that we where in for 8 years, I did not see any republican speak out, so know they have found there voice. NO thank you
acorn obama

Tampa, FL

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Ross has business experience at creating jobs - something presidunce obama & edwards have NO clue on what to do!
michael flanary

Ocoee, FL

#3 Oct 16, 2010
I would not vote for any of these crazy republicans this year. Fortunately, I do remember the last 8 years.
donald graham

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4 Oct 16, 2010
Both republican and democrat parties are liars and criminals - I'll go tea party here for a change
Mark Richards

Lutz, FL

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Dennis knows how to get things done legislatively, and he understands what it takes to run a successful business. Lori served eight years in Tallahassee, and she didn't sponsor a single major bill. She's been on the public payroll since 1992, and she is not even willing to leave the supervisor's office while making this run. That shows she doesn't believe she'll win. Randy ... well, Randy is Randy. Crazier than an outhouse rat.
Rom

Bradenton, FL

#6 Oct 21, 2010
A wonderful caring person
steve

Saint Petersburg, FL

#7 Nov 1, 2010
Randy Wilkerson gets arrested too much to be effective in his job duties.

Dennis Ross needs to be a lawyer so its OK to lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenna Howell (Dec '15) Jun 7 Bitchdontplay 2
Weston Hastie (Nov '12) May '16 beans tostada 7
Hair salon Apr '16 Shaylynn 1
News Alligator Tries to Get in Fla. Home Apr '16 andet1987 5
News Deputies: Dover man charged with DUI & child ne... (Oct '07) Mar '16 User Name 3
Info on Samuel David Hunter (Jul '13) Mar '16 concerened mom 6
News Dead body found in Dover strawberry field (Mar '08) Jul '15 GiovanniTheGreat 44

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages