Deputies: 1 killed, 1 injured by mask...

Deputies: 1 killed, 1 injured by masked men in Dover robbery

There are 3 comments on the Tampa Bay Online story from May 9, 2009, titled Deputies: 1 killed, 1 injured by masked men in Dover robbery. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

Three masked intruders shot one man to death and injured another late last night in Dover, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

Martha

AOL

#1 May 11, 2009
What did the "sagging air conditioner in the window and insulation hanging in clumps" have to do with this story? What did the neighbors drinking from "tall cans of Natural Light beer" have to do with this story? It seems you are indicating people who rent for $150 a week in a trailer park where most don't speak English is the real story here. You disappoint me that you would write such remarks as if they are news worthy.
DOVER

Dade City, FL

#2 May 12, 2009
THAT DOVER HOMES
adf

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 May 14, 2009
fbfb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toyota's plug-in hybrid launch delayed by sever... Aug 12 Ainu 2
Info on Samuel David Hunter (Jul '13) Jul '16 i know 11
Review: Buddy's Roofing & Repair's Inc. Jul '16 CherylBrown 1
Dottie Kehoe Jul '16 herlittleboy 1
Kenna Howell (Dec '15) Jun '16 Bitchdontplay 2
News Deputies: Dover man charged with DUI & child ne... (Oct '07) Mar '16 User Name 3
News Dead body found in Dover strawberry field (Mar '08) Jul '15 GiovanniTheGreat 44

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages