Hillsborough's new Strawberry Crest H...

Hillsborough's new Strawberry Crest High to have IB program

There are 5 comments on the St. Petersburg Times story from Jan 21, 2009, titled Hillsborough's new Strawberry Crest High to have IB program. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

After years of asking, students in eastern Hillsborough County will finally have an International Baccalaureate diploma program to call their own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

parent

Sarasota, FL

#1 Mar 2, 2009
my child applied for the ib program and she is currently going to Williams Middles School, which is IB. she hasnt gotten a letter yet even though most of her classmates have. ApParently most of the people she heard that applied to SCHS got rejected, and now she is worried that she might not get in. she got principals honor role all of 7th grade and she got 5's on the FCAT. what are the chances of her getting into SCHS?
josiah

Tampa, FL

#2 Mar 14, 2009
she should have got it by now, she might be on the waiting list
Jessie

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2009
test
haha

Tampa, FL

#4 Mar 19, 2009
nothing she sucks tell her shes a hopeless loser
Hannah G

Tampa, FL

#5 Oct 7, 2010
parent wrote:
my child applied for the ib program and she is currently going to Williams Middles School, which is IB. she hasnt gotten a letter yet even though most of her classmates have. ApParently most of the people she heard that applied to SCHS got rejected, and now she is worried that she might not get in. she got principals honor role all of 7th grade and she got 5's on the FCAT. what are the chances of her getting into SCHS?
Whatever she told u is BS. I'm in Strawberry Crest and I went to Williams IB Middle. If you're a good student you'll get in. Just keep up your grades, and do good on ur magnet writing and FCAT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on Samuel David Hunter (Jul '13) Nov 30 i know 17
looking for alicia kirk-toler (Aug '12) Nov 23 Runner43 3
Plant City Music Emporium (Oct '12) Nov 13 Musikologist 15
dont get fooled by trump Nov 3 wtf 2
Sinkhole fixed by 'Closer to the Heart' Aquifer... (Mar '13) Nov 3 Lavon Affair 10
Review: Buddy's Roofing & Repair's Inc. Jul '16 CherylBrown 1
News Deputies: Dover man charged with DUI & child ne... (Oct '07) Mar '16 User Name 3

Dover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages