Deputies search pond for clues in ber...

Deputies search pond for clues in berry farmer's murder

There are 1 comment on the WFTS story from Feb 22, 2006, titled Deputies search pond for clues in berry farmer's murder. In it, WFTS reports that:

Crews spent Wednesday afternoon searching a Dover pond in the hopes of finding clues about the murder of a well-known strawberry farmer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTS.

tara heide

Newport Beach, CA

#1 Feb 23, 2006
I think it is obviously not a random killing. Yet the man could have had enemies... the implicatuon is the man had enemeies within his own househould, that it could have been his own son who wanted him dead and was , perhaps planning to pay a hired hit to kill him with the money he embezzeled from him...OR it could have been different. It could have been some OTHER form of extortion! what a shame! dad dead, son implicated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weston Hastie (Nov '12) May 8 beans tostada 7
Hair salon Apr '16 Shaylynn 1
News Alligator Tries to Get in Fla. Home Apr '16 andet1987 5
News Deputies: Dover man charged with DUI & child ne... (Oct '07) Mar '16 User Name 3
Info on Samuel David Hunter (Jul '13) Mar '16 concerened mom 6
Hi any girls or bi males want to meet Mar '16 smiley dan 1
a y gay or bi Mar '16 smiley dan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dover Mortgages