Cat Hoarder To Spend 20 Days In Wauke...

Cat Hoarder To Spend 20 Days In Waukesha Co. Jail

There are 3 comments on the WFRV-TV Green Bay story from May 13, 2006, titled Cat Hoarder To Spend 20 Days In Waukesha Co. Jail. In it, WFRV-TV Green Bay reports that:

WAUKESHA, WI A Dousman woman accused of having more than 250 cats in her rented home has been sentenced to 20 days in Waukesha County Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFRV-TV Green Bay.

Cat Hoarder

Trevor, WI

#1 May 13, 2006
I do not see anything wrong with that as long as the living conditions are appropriate!
Anon

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Nov 18, 2006
Conditions in the Waukesha County Jail are poor. At first, she'll likely be denied basic necessities. The jail is overcrowded, and she'll be lucky if she isn't abused. At least, that's what I hear.
anon

Franklin, WI

#3 Nov 21, 2006
I hope she does get abused ,like she did to those animals,20 days? how long had those animals suffered?
this whole thing makes me quite sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dousman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Dorow joins Kapenga in District 33 state ... May '15 Concerned in Pewa... 1
News Steven Walters: E-cigarette popularity lights u... Mar '15 gravytrain 2
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Oconomowoc, WI (Aug '11) Feb '15 Right to Free Speech 3
News Walker's budget questioned by Republicans, too Feb '15 lLL 1
Review: Super Sealers Asphalt Maintenance (Dec '14) Jan '15 AmandaH 2
Review: Deb's Main Street Diner (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tobias Tyranus Ti... 1
News Man faces 12 counts of contempt of court after ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 wish not to say 1
More from around the web

Dousman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dousman Mortgages