|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

OLR wrote:
<quoted text>
They used to own a home on Brookhill Rd. I don't know if they still do.
End of Burtonwood and Brookhill Road are the same property. The address is Brookhill, but if you drive down Burtonwood you run right into the driveway and up the hill to the house.
Courts rake in the dough

Beaver Dam, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Some people got some money from the courts for getting scammed by Alexis L. Michael and Fred J. Decker.

But when you look at the long list on CCAP for both of them, just over the last few years - there are alot more people losing a lot of money to these dirt bags.

The only ones who have benefitted from all the scams are Alexis, Fred, and the courts.
Wright

West Bend, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Glad to hear that some folks have prusued this matter...As for Myself and Jared, we have not prvailed...however others have...from our "disclosure to the public" that is "priceless" in itself...K-O.Mom-Miss you & hope is all is going well.
otown

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

The house at the end of Burtonwood has new, nice, owners.
O-Mom

Beaver Dam, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Wright wrote:
Glad to hear that some folks have prusued this matter...As for Myself and Jared, we have not prvailed...however others have...from our "disclosure to the public" that is "priceless" in itself...K-O.Mom-Miss you & hope is all is going well.
You were right from the very beginning. I miss you, too!
Interested Party

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Good news...her license has been revoked (finally)

http://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/DisplayDoc...
Interested Party

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

32 IT IS ORDERED that the license of Alexis L. Michael to practice law in Wisconsin is revoked, effective Nov. 4 2011
We Did It

Beaver Dam, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

OCCD SC 11-04-2011 Opinion/Decision
Opinion: Per Curiam
Decision: Revoked Pages: 17
Order Text: ORD that the license of Alexis L. Michel to practice law in Wisconsin is revoked, effective tthe date of this order. FRO that within 60 days of the date of this order, Alexis L. Michael shall pay to the OLR the costs of this proceeding. FRO that, to the extent she has not already done so, Alexis L. Michael shall comply with the provisons of SCR 22.26 concerning the duties of an attorney whose license to practice law has been revoked.
Trip

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Judged:

I like bubble gum!
O-Mom

Beaver Dam, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

I wonder if Alexis is going to try to get her license to practice law in Illinois now. I'm glad she at least can't practice here. I feel bad for her child, being raised by these two sick individuals will certainly cause this child irreperable harm.
Pebbs

Beaver Dam, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

So the baby was a true story?? Poor thing.
Annie

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

I would like some info please regarding Alexis Michael. I believe someone by that name is trying to scam me for money. Promising me a job and a contract to work as an au pair in London UK?
Jenny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Stay away from this person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,901 - 1,913 of1,913
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dousman Discussions

Search the Dousman Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 10 hr me myself and i 6,878
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 44
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Review: Deb's Main Street Diner Feb '14 Tobias Tyranus Tinkleton 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dousman Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dousman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••