First Prev
of 96
Next Last
Hampton

Milwaukee, WI

#1946 Jan 20, 2011
OLR wrote:
<quoted text>
They used to own a home on Brookhill Rd. I don't know if they still do.
End of Burtonwood and Brookhill Road are the same property. The address is Brookhill, but if you drive down Burtonwood you run right into the driveway and up the hill to the house.
Courts rake in the dough

Waupun, WI

#1947 Feb 28, 2011
Some people got some money from the courts for getting scammed by Alexis L. Michael and Fred J. Decker.

But when you look at the long list on CCAP for both of them, just over the last few years - there are alot more people losing a lot of money to these dirt bags.

The only ones who have benefitted from all the scams are Alexis, Fred, and the courts.
Wright

West Bend, WI

#1948 Apr 4, 2011
Glad to hear that some folks have prusued this matter...As for Myself and Jared, we have not prvailed...however others have...from our "disclosure to the public" that is "priceless" in itself...K-O.Mom-Miss you & hope is all is going well.
otown

Milwaukee, WI

#1949 Jun 17, 2011
The house at the end of Burtonwood has new, nice, owners.
O-Mom

Waupun, WI

#1950 Sep 19, 2011
Wright wrote:
Glad to hear that some folks have prusued this matter...As for Myself and Jared, we have not prvailed...however others have...from our "disclosure to the public" that is "priceless" in itself...K-O.Mom-Miss you & hope is all is going well.
You were right from the very beginning. I miss you, too!
Interested Party

United States

#1951 Nov 6, 2011
Good news...her license has been revoked (finally)

http://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/DisplayDoc...
Interested Party

United States

#1952 Nov 6, 2011
32 IT IS ORDERED that the license of Alexis L. Michael to practice law in Wisconsin is revoked, effective Nov. 4 2011
We Did It

Waupun, WI

#1953 Dec 12, 2011
OCCD SC 11-04-2011 Opinion/Decision
Opinion: Per Curiam
Decision: Revoked Pages: 17
Order Text: ORD that the license of Alexis L. Michel to practice law in Wisconsin is revoked, effective tthe date of this order. FRO that within 60 days of the date of this order, Alexis L. Michael shall pay to the OLR the costs of this proceeding. FRO that, to the extent she has not already done so, Alexis L. Michael shall comply with the provisons of SCR 22.26 concerning the duties of an attorney whose license to practice law has been revoked.
Trip

Milwaukee, WI

#1954 Dec 21, 2011
I like bubble gum!
O-Mom

Waupun, WI

#1955 Oct 30, 2012
I wonder if Alexis is going to try to get her license to practice law in Illinois now. I'm glad she at least can't practice here. I feel bad for her child, being raised by these two sick individuals will certainly cause this child irreperable harm.
Pebbs

Beaver Dam, WI

#1956 Oct 30, 2012
So the baby was a true story?? Poor thing.
Annie

Cape Town, South Africa

#1957 Feb 18, 2014
I would like some info please regarding Alexis Michael. I believe someone by that name is trying to scam me for money. Promising me a job and a contract to work as an au pair in London UK?
Jenny

Milwaukee, WI

#1958 Mar 7, 2014
Stay away from this person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 96
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dousman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Super Sealers Asphalt Maintenance Dec 10 RyanS 1
women snapchat slaves;) Dec 7 goofy2900 1
Gay teens Nov '14 A little Secret 1
Review: Deb's Main Street Diner (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tobias Tyranus Ti... 1
Man faces 12 counts of contempt of court after ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 wish not to say 1
Report: Woman used son to sell drugs (Apr '12) Apr '12 Darkgally 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Dec '11 NotaproductofTexas 7
Dousman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dousman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dousman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dousman

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

NBC Sports11:28AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports12:05 PM
Packers' Rodgers listed as probable for Lions game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:39 PM
On the house: Bar offers free tab if Lions win